is the central banks rigged stock market ready to crash on schedule?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Is The Central Bank’s Rigged Stock Market Ready To Crash On Schedule?

We just saw a major rift open in the US stock market that we haven’t seen since the dot-com bust in 1999. While the Dow rose by almost half a percent to a new all-time high, the NASDAQ, because it is heavier tech stocks, plunged almost 2%. Tech stocks nosedived while others rose to create new highs. Is this a one-off, or has a purge begun for the tech stocks that have driven the nation’s third-longest bull market?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millions will be caught totally off guard if and when this happens. It can happen a few ways. It could take place over night, or be a slow trickle of events like the states begin shutting down so to speak kind of like Illinoise is doing with the 32% tax or 23 I can't recall the number at the moment.... But when it happens all the dreamy world deniers are going to totally regret thinking it was all bs. LOL Oh well you get what you deserve its not like the warnings weren't there and every where.

Is The Central Bank’s Rigged Stock Market Ready To Crash On Schedule?

We just saw a major rift open in the US stock market that we haven’t seen since the dot-com bust in 1999. While the Dow rose by almost half a percent to a new all-time high, the NASDAQ, because it is heavier tech stocks, plunged almost 2%. Tech stocks nosedived while others rose to create new highs. Is this a one-off, or has a purge begun for the tech stocks that have driven the nation’s third-longest bull market?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millions will be caught totally off guard if and when this happens. It can happen a few ways.
It could take place over night, or be a slow trickle of events like the states begin shutting down so to speak kind of like Illinoise is doing with the 32% tax or 23 I can't recall the number at the moment.... But when it happens all the dreamy world deniers are going to totally regret thinking it was all bs. LOL Oh well you get what you deserve its not like the warnings weren't there and every where.

Tech stocks nosedived while others rose to create new highs.

Wow! Stocks fluctuate. We're doomed. Obviously.

Millions will be caught totally off guard if and when this happens.

Stocks go thru bull markets. Stocks go thru bear markets.

But when it happens all the dreamy world deniers are going to totally regret thinking it was all bs.

If the market goes down, even if it goes down a lot, I'll still think this "central banks control everything" bs is bs.

not like the warnings weren't there and every where.

What warnings? Higher earnings? Reduced regulations? Reduced taxes (hopefully)?

you get what you deserve its not like the warnings weren't there and every where.
well if you see warnings that others don't you must be a very rich man? If so please demonstrate this to me so I can pay you handsomely for your crystal ball readings.
You're not opposed to making even more money are you?

• Banned
you get what you deserve its not like the warnings weren't there and every where.
well if you see warnings that others don't you must be a very rich man? If so please demonstrate this to me so I can pay you handsomely for your crystal ball readings.

Gather up all the information from my other post in this category.

Gather up all the information from my other post in this category.
We are so fortunate that you share your crystal ball readings with us? Maybe the WSJ will hire you?

The Trump energy policy is causing a major cash flow Crisis for Iraq, Iran, Syria and Russia. The timing of the Blue state fiscal crisis at the same time as repeal and replace is interesting as well.

Forum List

Back