Is the canadian Forum a Waste of Bandwith?

Is the canadian Forum a Waste of Bandwith

• Yes - Nothing of significance has ever come from canada

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes - It is canada, who cares

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No - I'm stoned and canucks make me laugh, eh!

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Of course the canadian forum is a waste of bandwith....there has been only one thread started since I pointed out the uselessness of canadians.

I am just curious..is the canadian forum a waste of bandwith. No relevant news has ever come out of canada and if so, it is covered in the rest of the forum. Giving canada their own forum is pretty much pointless as they have little self identity outside of their asshole attitudes towards the greatest nation on the earth, The United States of America.

Hey!!! I have relatives there!!!!
And with this inside info I have to agree with your post.

I am just curious..is the canadian forum a waste of bandwith. No relevant news has ever come out of canada and if so, it is covered in the rest of the forum. Giving canada their own forum is pretty much pointless as they have little self identity outside of their asshole attitudes towards the greatest nation on the earth, The United States of America.

So that is what is the matter with you...:lol:

You can pick your nose but you cant pick your relatives.

You can pick your nose but you cant pick your relatives.
:rofl:

Well said.

There have been about 10 posts in the canadian forum since I created this thread. It is an embarrassment. Certainly time for the canadian forum to be deleted. Let's keep individual forums to matters of significance.

Few of the international forum see many posts, why the hate for the Canadian forum?
The other international forums represent countries of significance that don't look their gift horse in the mouth.

Don't you mean was the greatest nation on earth? :haha:

We Canadians like to just sit back and just listen to Americans blab on all the time about nothing, and who think that they are Gods gift to mankind, and that they know all but in reality they really know nothing except how to give the finger to anyone else who dares to question or challenge any of their foolish endeavours around the world. :poke:

Just my opinion. of course.

I just wanted to say...60% of USMB agrees that canada is a waste of thought!
4 out 5 doctors smoke camels...jus sayin

I just wanted to say...60% of USMB agrees that canada is a waste of thought!
4 out 5 doctors smoke camels...jus sayin

And doctors are very good at issuing prescription drugs(chemicals)even if the patient dosen't need it. Hey, it's all about the money that doctors make from big pharma drug companies. Doctors issue a prescription and get a kickback from big pharma. These days doctors appear to be more interested in making money rather than helping their patients get well.

Forum List

Back