Is the burning of Notre Dame symbolic?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Notre Dame and the Death of Europe - CultureWatch

It seems to me that watching Christianity die in Europe makes Notre Dame going up in flames rather symbolic.

Do they really want to rebuilt her? Why? Is it just the historic significance and world wide fame of the structure that is what they want to preserve, or is it Christianity?

My guess it is the former, not the later.

It means whatever you want it to mean, even if that's nothing at all.

The state of western civilization? Yep

The waning of Christianity? Yep

Catholic church disgrace? Yep

You could even put a positive spin on it if you try hard enough.

Well for many who hate Christianity and the Catholic church and Western Civilization this is Nirvana.

You just can't get any more positive.

It seems to me that watching Christianity die in Europe makes Notre Dame going up in flames rather symbolic.

Do they really want to rebuilt her? Why? Is it just the historic significance and world wide fame of the structure that is what they want to preserve, or is it Christianity?

We all know who started that particular fire. That being said, one could argue the French Revolution and subsequent Laïcité policies as earlier symbols of what you suggest. The French have been fighting amongst themselves for centuries to destroy French Christianity. So what's different about the here and now? In the here and now Western "Christian" political leaders have knelt down to kiss Muslim ass and deem Allah greater than the religion of their ancestors.

We all know who started that particular fire. That being said, one could argue the French Revolution and subsequent Laïcité policies as earlier symbols of what you suggest. The French have been fighting amongst themselves for centuries to destroy French Christianity. So what's different about the here and now? In the here and now Western "Christian" political leaders have knelt down to kiss Muslim ass and deem Allah greater than the religion of their ancestors.

We don't know anything for sure and we never will. If the usual suspects are behind it, the french authorities would make damn sure the truth never sees the light of day. Doesn't really do any good to speculate.

We don't know anything for sure and we never will. If the usual suspects are behind it, the french authorities would make damn sure the truth never sees the light of day. Doesn't really do any good to speculate.

Speculation is fun and it acts as a rapid weight loss agent. We can cover our eyes like one of them three there monkey statues or we can look to the people who mass celebrated the desecration by fire of an eight century old global symbol of Christianity.

Agreed.

Speculation is fun and it acts as a rapid weight loss agent. We can cover our eyes like one of them three there monkey statues or we can look to the people who mass celebrated the desecration by fire of an eight century old global symbol of Christianity.

Putin done it!

Muslims are a handy scapegoat but it's just as likely to have been perpetrated by some euro-trash vigilante lashing out against the church because of the priest abuse scandal. There's been a ton of church vandalism in the last couple of years. I'd like to see what demographic the perpetrators tend to be then we would have an more solid foundation for suspicion.

Muslims are a handy scapegoat but it's just as likely to have been perpetrated by some euro-trash vigilante lashing out against the church because of the priest abuse scandal
Correct, as the probability of either one appears to be about 0%.

I think what really came out of this is that Islam could be responsible. We know where ever Islam goes terror follows. History tell us that. So why are we ignoring something we know is fact, Notre Dame is a slap upside the head so you realize Islam is indeed capable of it judging from their scripture and actions.

Time to tell Islam we will not tolerate their intoleration.

Well for many who hate Christianity and the Catholic church and Western Civilization this is Nirvana.

The Catholic cult has nothing to do with Christianity. May as well be Scientology part one.

The Catholic cult has nothing to do with Christianity. May as well be Scientology part one.

Some of their ritual practices seem a bit strange, yes but equally weird and definitely more destructive is evangelicals and their obsession with Israel.

IMO

I definitely think there's more to this than meets the eye. When you go to other sites on the internet, people are saying completely different things. On youtube, a lot of people are talking about this, and from what I've seen, people are saying it was intentional, by the global elites (who may or may not blame the muslims, since if they do, that would benefit them in numerous ways, divide and conquer, paving the way for WWIII, distracting people, etc)

And this will sound completely crazy, but people (in much less mainstream circles than here) are saying it was a ritual, which is something that the globalist PTSB do, and to understand that you have to understand the spiritual aspect of all this.

Also people are saying there was some 'predictive programming'..... I don't know, could be just a coincidence?

Muslims are a handy scapegoat but it's just as likely to have been perpetrated by some euro-trash vigilante lashing out against the church because of the priest abuse scandal. There's been a ton of church vandalism in the last couple of years. I'd like to see what demographic the perpetrators tend to be then we would have an more solid foundation for suspicion.

Definitely. Europe has pretty much turned their back on Christianity, for a long time they've been more and more atheistic and anti-religion. Even though Notre Dame (or other Catholic churches) doesn't actually represent Christianity, in the minds of many it does.

Probably some person that got raped there as a boy, burnt it. And his memories.

Probably some person that got raped there as a boy, burnt it. And his memories.

More like some **** who hates the church made up some lies that are impossible to disprove and everyone takes it as gospel because victimhood is a new age religious cult

Forum List

Back