Is the Bible the inerrent word of God?

The bible indeed has been corrupted and is not the word of God only Jesu can be the word of God and why he said he would send the holy spirit to teach us ... he knew what man would corrupt (satan)
Who is Jesu? And no, it has not been corrupted, but you have.

The bible indeed has been corrupted and is not the word of God only Jesu can be the word of God and why he said he would send the holy spirit to teach us ... he knew what man would corrupt (satan)
im sorry Jesus I meant.....
If Jesus had been a real man, he would have turned water into whiskey, not wine. So he was likely gay?

If Jesus had been a real man, he would have turned water into whiskey, not wine. So he was likely gay?
The reason it was wine is it would make them not sick from the food

The reason it was wine is it would make them not sick from the food
So Jesus couldn't make the food fresh? What up wif dat?

duh. How else would we know God killed a bunch of children?
God never killed anyone. He did however allow things to occur. The pagans offered unwanted children as sarafices to their gods. And many threw unwanted babies form cliffs.

No. The bible is just a book, written by human beings. I believe it has been skewed and changed over the generations. I am spiritual, but not religious. I believe in a higher being, God, but not as depicted in the bible.

No. The bible is just a book, written by human beings. I believe it has been skewed and changed over the generations. I am spiritual, but not religious. I believe in a higher being, God, but not as depicted in the bible.
The Bible is a living book written by the Holy Spirit through humans. A study to the Dead Sea Scrolls proves that the Bible has not changed. The Old testament that Jesus read in the temple is the very same canon we can find in any Jewish synagogue today. I am also spiritual. I'm a Christian. Christianity is a RELATIONSHIP and not a religion. Religion is man inspired and attempts to reach up to GOD. Christianity is GOD reaching down to man.

The Bible is a living book written by the Holy Spirit through humans. A study to the Dead Sea Scrolls proves that the Bible has not changed. The Old testament that Jesus read in the temple is the very same canon we can find in any Jewish synagogue today. I am also spiritual. I'm a Christian. Christianity is a RELATIONSHIP and not a religion. Religion is man inspired and attempts to reach up to GOD. Christianity is GOD reaching down to man.
I believe people should have a personal relationship with their feelings about their spirituality, not belong to a cult that tells you how you should think and feel

I believe people should have a personal relationship with their feelings about their spirituality, not belong to a cult that tells you how you should think and feel
I know how I feel. And nobody told me how to think or feel. I attend the church of my choice, and I have attended many various churches. The ones I enjoy are those that believe everything God's Word has to say and not necessarily ones that make me feel good.

Forum List

Back