Is the Benghazi Gun Running fact still "Conspiracy"?

The big question is this.

Should we continue to control other Countries using the NWO standards to make our life SUPER SWEET?

Because sometimes, these decisions affect other Countries, people and families.
Ben-ghazi; the gift that keeps on giving (to the Democrats).

Yes to the Democrats. No to Hillary.

Hillary knew about this undercover operation and tried to keep it undercover. Cool beans.

This is where Conservative brains need to use "more of" or Liberal thinking.

Why were we supplying weapons to Libya and Syria rebels after General Wesley Clark stated we would be at war with these Countries soon?

Petrol Dollar.

Especially to Hillary Clinton. You guys have been attacking her for nearly 25 years...basically ever since a FLOTUS had the nerve to show she had a brain. You did the same thing 60 years early with Eleanor Roosevelt and basically just got over it in the 1970's.

Anyway, you've been going after her for a quarter of a century and you've never laid a glove on her. One would think you idiots would realize that the path to success would not involve continuing the same failed tactics but, to nobody's surprise, you haven't learned a damn thing.

Keep up the good work.

I've never attacked her, but here is my first.

She is part of the same failing establishment that is failing WE THE PEOPLE. Paid for by Big Corp. This does not make her special, it makes her just another Politician.

If you want to vote for a woman, vote for Elizabeth Warren

Liz Warren makes obama look like a conservative.
IF you want to vote for someone because they are a woman, Carly Fiorina would make a better woman President than either Hill OR Liz.

Based on what? Her sterling performance as the head of HP?

Gee, SOME people want to vote for Hillary on her "sterling record" at the Rose law firm, The Whitewater investor scheme, Hillary's expertise in betting on cattle-futures (to the tune of $100,000 profit), her great work at hiding the sought-after-Rose-law-firm-records, that magically appeared in the White House AFTER Hillary was living there.
How about Hillary's great work as S of S?
You know, where she sold favors to the highest bidder, the Hillary that cares more about "appearances" than she cares about State department worker's/ Ambassador's lives?
Or The "sterling record" of how Hillary had her own private, unsecured server in her home to do official State Department business on, so she could permanently delete any emails she didn't want to "see the light of day" (30,000 emails, GONE).
Or maybe Hillary's secret slush-fund, known as "The Clinton Foundation" that BOTH Clinton's use as their piggy-bank?
Or how about the fact that BOTH Clintons couldn't tell the truth IF their lives depended on it.
"look around son, did I miss anything"????
Gee, Is Hillary gonna run of HER "STERLING RECORD"?????

What happened is the Republicans spent a trillion dollars making the worst army in the world in Iraq. The terrorists got the guns when the trillion dollar army dropped them and ran like hell.

The GOP - Home of the Tards, the party of FAIL.

Google
Terrorists get us weapons Iraqi's leave behind

Should we continue to control other Countries using the NWO standards to make our life SUPER SWEET?

Yes to the Democrats. No to Hillary.

Hillary knew about this undercover operation and tried to keep it undercover. Cool beans.

This is where Conservative brains need to use "more of" or Liberal thinking.

Why were we supplying weapons to Libya and Syria rebels after General Wesley Clark stated we would be at war with these Countries soon?

Petrol Dollar.

Especially to Hillary Clinton. You guys have been attacking her for nearly 25 years...basically ever since a FLOTUS had the nerve to show she had a brain. You did the same thing 60 years early with Eleanor Roosevelt and basically just got over it in the 1970's.

Anyway, you've been going after her for a quarter of a century and you've never laid a glove on her. One would think you idiots would realize that the path to success would not involve continuing the same failed tactics but, to nobody's surprise, you haven't learned a damn thing.

Keep up the good work.

She is part of the same failing establishment that is failing WE THE PEOPLE. Paid for by Big Corp. This does not make her special, it makes her just another Politician.

IF you want to vote for someone because they are a woman, Carly Fiorina would make a better woman President than either Hill OR Liz.

Gee, SOME people want to vote for Hillary on her "sterling record" at the Rose law firm, The Whitewater investor scheme, Hillary's expertise in betting on cattle-futures (to the tune of $100,000 profit), her great work at hiding the sought-after-Rose-law-firm-records, that magically appeared in the White House AFTER Hillary was living there.
You know, where she sold favors to the highest bidder, the Hillary that cares more about "appearances" than she cares about State department worker's/ Ambassador's lives?
Or The "sterling record" of how Hillary had her own private, unsecured server in her home to do official State Department business on, so she could permanently delete any emails she didn't want to "see the light of day" (30,000 emails, GONE).
Or maybe Hillary's secret slush-fund, known as "The Clinton Foundation" that BOTH Clinton's use as their piggy-bank?
Or how about the fact that BOTH Clintons couldn't tell the truth IF their lives depended on it.

Yes, she is. That and her experience.

Keep up the good work.

How come THEY never prove anything? I do.

I think the Iraqi military posted those US weapons on Amazon. Never been fired and only dropped once.

After what Republicans did to build the Iraq military, I'm afraid of what we'll get if they try to build ours.

After what Republicans did to build the Iraq military, I'm afraid of what we'll get if they try to build ours.

The Republican have ALREADY HAD to rebuild our military after the liberal Presidents (Carter, Clinton, etc) had gutted our military.
NOW obama has our military so low, we couldn't even fight one medium size war.
The next Republican President will have to rebuild our military AGAIN, so Americans will be safer than we are now.
Right now, a lot of our equipment isn't even war-ready, thanks to obama.

Keep up the good work.

I just listed Hillary's experience.
Hillary has plenty of experience with stealing other peoples money.
Hillary has plenty of experience at taking bribes.
Hillary and the Clintons in general, has plenty of experience at being brazenly corrupt.
Hillary has plenty of experience at trying to sweep her corruption under the run.
Hillary has one set of laws for her (NONE), and another set of laws for everyone else.
NOW the Clintons are teaching Chelsea the "art-of-corruption" so she will be good at it (corruption) when she takes over the Clinton's fortune.
Hillary has plenty of "experience"!

Hillary and the Clintons in general, has plenty of experience at being brazenly corrupt.
Hillary has plenty of experience at trying to sweep her corruption under the run.
Hillary has one set of laws for her (NONE), and another set of laws for everyone else.
NOW the Clintons are teaching Chelsea the "art-of-corruption" so she will be good at it (corruption) when she takes over the Clinton's fortune.

Gee, well, I guess the voters will have to decide if they believe you or Ms. Clinton. Since nobody has believed you yet, I wouldn't hold my breath.

The Republican have ALREADY HAD to rebuild our military after the liberal Presidents (Carter, Clinton, etc) had gutted our military.
The next Republican President will have to rebuild our military AGAIN, so Americans will be safer than we are now.
I love it when right wingers show ignorance. It's so fun bitch slapping them down.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/08/international/middleeast/08cnd-rumsfeld.html?_r=0
Iraq-Bound Troops Confront Rumsfeld Over Lack of Armor

Troops Question Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld about Armor

Iraq-bound soldiers confront Rumsfeld over lack of armor The San Diego Union-Tribune

Truck Crews Get Crash Course in Survival

Self-preservation has been the name of the game in Iraq, noted Maj. Robert A. Bean, a logistics officer who recently returned from a tour in Iraq. The Army’s truck fleet was designed for the Cold War, with the assumption that logistics vehicles operate safely in the rear of the battlefield. Under constant fire, soldiers in Iraq have resorted to all kinds of improvised “after-market” vehicle modifications, such as bolting on steel plates and turret machine guns on trucks that were never built to carry that much extra weight.

--------------

Not only did Republicans completely fuck up Iraq, they sent our soldiers over there ill prepared with old and rusty equipment. Because Republicans don't study or learn. They just threw our soldiers into the mix without proper equipment or training or even knowing what was dangerous. That's what happens when you worship ignorance. People die. Money is spent. Our enemies become strong.

Notice the links? Notice the quotes? That's how you are supposed to post.

Except Republicans held the purse strings. And the GOP didn't start sending troops until nearly 2004. Oops.
You need a new spin.

let's not talk Benghazi and Obama switching sides in the GWOT, let's discuss some pathetic reality TV family instead

"Hillary" stated and I will quote, "If the Right Wing didn't have me, what would they talk about at all". I don't approve of her, but the Right Wing trash that are fixated on her as a person instead of laws and "WAYS TO FIX THE COUNTRY" are the problem. Because any new idea today is labeled "LIberal".

This election seems to be deja vu. The Left making changes and the Right attacking any thought possible.

America needs to ask where the Right Wing thoughts are. "Hating Hillary" should be a drama queen reality show. Let's call it Fox News.

"Hillary" stated and I will quote, "If the Right Wing didn't have me, what would they talk about at all". I don't approve of her, but the Right Wing trash that are fixated on her as a person instead of laws and "WAYS TO FIX THE COUNTRY" are the problem. Because any new idea today is labeled "LIberal".

This election seems to be deja vu. The Left making changes and the Right attacking any thought possible.

America needs to ask where the Right Wing thoughts are. "Hating Hillary" should be a drama queen reality show. Let's call it Fox News.

If Hillary Clinton would just be humble and tell the truth, she wouldn't have that problem. America is poised to reject her like a bad liver transplant. She really ought to retire from politics, or maybe go on the MSNBC channel with her own talk show or something where she can help her party scout new talent, but she's got the power lust and people can smell it on her something awful.

Forum List

Back