Is The Base an FBI front?

Speculation that Nazzaro was a federal agent
Was the Base a honeypot designed to entrap people?
Revealed: the true identity of the leader of an American neo-Nazi terror group
Couple of headers from the article. Funny how an unknown group comes out of nowhere all nice and scripted for the occasion.
Funny, they seemed to have no problem attracting white supremacist pukes like flies.
Really......did ya see any at the march...….and if so how did ya ID em.

At this point nothing, and I mean nothing would surprised me coming from the FBI.

I am talking about the bad apples, the dirty cops in inside the FBI of which there are many, sadly, I'm not talking about the Patriots inside the FBI.

Really......did ya see any at the march
Why are you asking me? I am not the one investigating and arresting them by the handful.

You also might want to check on the definition of "entrap". If I say, "Hey bro, wanna start a race war and hurt some people?", and you say, "Sure bro, let's hurt some people"..

... that's not entrapment.

Why are you asking me? I am not the one investigating and arresting them by the handful.
LLMMAAOOOOOO,,,,,
Awww, the white supremacist pukes in jail could probably use a good laugh. You should post to them!
UUmmmmm ,,,,,ummmm link prease
Uuumm... hey genius... it's literally the second paragraph of the link YOU posted. Goddamn, check the crackpipes at the door, people...

LLMMAAOOOOOO,,,,,
Awww, the white supremacist pukes in jail could probably use a good laugh. You should post to them!
UUmmmmm ,,,,,ummmm link prease
Uuumm... hey genius... it's literally the second paragraph of the link YOU posted. Goddamn, check the crackpipes at the door, people...
yeah scads of em…….,3.....rubes

Another interesting thing about the name of this so called "terrorist " group ...it's called "The Base...........just like Al Qaeda is an Arabic word for The Base

And y'all know who started AL Qaeda ...and who paid for Al Qaeda ...I don't have to tell you!:wink:

FBI goes to SPLC for info....some fine police work there..,,,,almost like they are colluding in a production

Another interesting thing about the name of this so called "terrorist " group ...it's called "The Base...........just like Al Qaeda is an Arabic word for The Base

And y'all know who started AL Qaeda ...and who paid for Al Qaeda ...I don't have to tell you!:wink:
No, you just have to regurgitate whatever Q'Anon tells you. You are right, we don't need you for that. We can go to Q'Anon.

FBI goes to SPLC for info....some fine police work there..,,,,almost like they are colluding in a production

^^^^ That is EXACTLY why I commented:

Interesting that the FBI never seems to infiltrate or set up Front's in say the Antifa or BLM, wonder why that is? Oh that's right, I forgot :eusa_doh:

The FBI have been infiltrated by Leftists and Far Left sympathisers, probably thanks to Obama's 8 years in the WH.

Interesting that the FBI never seems to infiltrate or set up Front's in say the Antifa or BLM
Really?

Are you SURE about that? Gonna stand by that?

or, do ya think, oh just maybe, you just made that up because you know fuck all about anything and really wanted something to say?

Forum List

Back