Is The Avoidable Death Of Your Pet Acceptable To You ?

Pets are a luxury. If you cannot afford to care for their needs, you have no business owning them.
That's only true under the system as it is now. But I don't accept the validity of that system. If vets took insurance as human doctors do, we could afford them very easily. Get it ?
If... But they dont; now do they? Nor are they likely to in the future. Get it?
The validity of the system does not require your acceptance... Get it?

I have never had a vet that didn't work out a payment plan. I took my pets always to the same vet and went regularly. My pets were always up to date on everything. I proved a responsible pet parent. After years, my vet trusted me. When I needed help I got it.
You said the word "I" 5 times, and the word "my" 3 times. Not everyone is lucky enough to have your singular experience. Consequently, hundreds of cats and dogs die each year needlessly, just because of the selfishness of verterinarians, and the lobbying group that keeps this abomination going.

I have never had a vet that didn't work out a payment plan. I took my pets always to the same vet and went regularly. My pets were always up to date on everything. I proved a responsible pet parent. After years, my vet trusted me. When I needed help I got it.
You said the word "I" 5 times, and the word "my" 3 times. Not everyone is lucky enough to have your singular experience. Consequently, hundreds of cats and dogs die each year needlessly, just because of the selfishness of verterinarians, and the lobbying group that keeps this abomination going.
Then invest your money into becoming a veterinarian. Then open your own clinic, and operate it as you see fit. Put your money on the line. Which is what it really comes down to. You want others to put their money on the line for your luxury... Lemme guess... Democrat?

OP evidently believes it is his right to have a pet and that right involves someone else paying for that pet's care.

But they SHOULD. That is the jist of this article-thread. Get it ? As for validity, it is what is is, and this system is not valid from a pet owners standpoint. Which brings me to ask. what's you angle ? You a veterinarian. Or are part of their lobbying group ? You are vested interest here ? From the way you talk, you have all the characteristics.

And be advised >> ALL systems in America require acceptance by the people (that includes pet owners)

Then invest your money into becoming a veterinarian. Then open your own clinic, and operate it as you see fit. Put your money on the line. Which is what it really comes down to. You want others to put their money on the line for your luxury... Lemme guess... Democrat?
No I'm a Republican. Very conservative. I just don't like seeing pets suffer and die, just so veterinarians can enjoy privileges that even the greatest human doctors don't have.

You're a veterinarian ringer. Go find some other thread where you can be objective. Get lost, jock itch.

But they SHOULD. That is the jist of this article-thread. Get it ? As for validity, it is what is is, and this system is not valid from a pet owners standpoint. Which brings me to ask. what's you angle ? You a veterinarian. Or are part of their lobbying group ? You are vested interest here ? From the way you talk, you have all the characteristics.

And be advised >> ALL systems in America require acceptance by the people (that includes pet owners)
I'm a pet owner. And I disagree with you. Not only that; I disagree with countless thousands of pet owners just like you. The ones who shouldn't have pets because you cannot afford to care for them. Its people like you, who are the cause for our animal sheters being filled to the brim with unwanted pets. It's people like you who are the cause of thousands of euthanized animals daily. I'm a pet owner. And I can afford my pets, and recognize that they are luxuries, and my responsibility alone. People like you are the reason for your own problem. Here's the fix... Don't own a pet till you can afford it! Got it?

Forum List

Back