Is that Your Final Answer?

Think Progress? That isn't anywhere near independent thinking. The article is bunk and it is a Dem talking point with lots of spin.

Sorry, you need to come up with better sources than op-ed left wing propaganda machines.

Facts are facts and there are plenty of congressional records available to verify these facts. Also, independent thinking is agreeing or disagreeing with some things such as these facts above. Partisan thinking is agreeing with everything one or the other party spews simply because it is YOUR party! And please tell your republican friends not to quote right wing publications and propaganda also! Thanks!

I don't use right wing propaganda sites as they are just as biased as the left wing.

So if facts are facts, I'm sure you will have no issue finding sites to support they claims Think Progress has spun.

I don't agree with the Republican Party on many issues and voted third party last election.

But I can tell a Democrat very easily and that is you, you may have yourself fooled but not me.

Yeah.. you're about as independent and likely to vote anything but DEM as Richard Simmons is straight

Your pattern of support and stance tells the story quite well

Why are you attacking the poster and the reference rather than attacking the actual story? Is that your way of admitting that it is true?

Standard fare around here esp. for republicans. No abilty to debate or comment intelligently so canned stupid responses are in order.

I understand being against repubs on some issues as I am..

But lending support for the most corrupt admin in our lifetime is rather low life-ish.

It is apparent you are satisfied with the corruption, as you dont speak out against it.

I think you are the hack you speak about.

Why are you attacking the poster and the reference rather than attacking the actual story? Is that your way of admitting that it is true?

The story is an OP ed pice from a left wing site.... I take it about as seriously as when one of the RWers posts something of an opinion from Rush or similar biased sources...

While I agree with you on the seriousness of an Op-Ed piece, the talking points about Ryan's changes in stance are verifiable.

Pols change stances... pols are not things we agree with 100% of the time.... but the hyper-partisan sources are ones that I do not take seriously 100% of the time.. and I will ridicule anyone who tries to use them as something to back up their stances

Think Progress? That isn't anywhere near independent thinking. The article is bunk and it is a Dem talking point with lots of spin.

Sorry, you need to come up with better sources than op-ed left wing propaganda machines.

So, are you saying Ryan HASN'T been flip flopping? Hell, he even has his own Mother out on the trail lying for him now....
Every politician flip flops. Evolving is the way of Washington.

Thank you for your irrational conclusion. I'm an idependent voter but this time around I support more of Obama's policies than Romney's. And in some other elections I have voted republican.

But go ahead and decide what you want and don't let the facts or the debate get in the way of making OT, ridiculous comments.

NOTE: I thanked you above. :D:tongue: I am still getting used to posting here and don't think of thanking people but I do give positive reputation. Now that you've reminded me, I will probably remember to thank those who deserve thanks!

Yeah.. you're about as independent and likely to vote anything but DEM as Richard Simmons is straight

Your pattern of support and stance tells the story quite well

Yeah, you're right OF COURSE. Because a person has a point of view on one issue means they march in lockstep with all other issues of that party. /scarcasm off

And, being a dem as you point out explains why I voted for Richard Nixon twice, Ronald Reagan twice, McCain/Palin and for various republican state representatives farily often.

Gotcha! /sarcasm off

Your CONTINUAL stances paint the picture... it is not just on this ONE issue... you are about as liberal as they come, as evidenced by your posts... it is simple to derive

And I believe you have done such actions in voting about as much as I believed Ted Bundy's self defense... your shown stances are in direct opposition to what those who you claim to have voted for stand for

Standard fare around here esp. for republicans. No abilty to debate or comment intelligently so canned stupid responses are in order.

I understand being against repubs on some issues as I am..

But lending support for the most corrupt admin in our lifetime is rather low life-ish.

It is apparent you are satisfied with the corruption, as you dont speak out against it.

I think you are the hack you speak about.

Newbs got it all figured out in a few visits.

Thank you for your irrational conclusion. I'm an idependent voter but this time around I support more of Obama's policies than Romney's. And in some other elections I have voted republican.

But go ahead and decide what you want and don't let the facts or the debate get in the way of making OT, ridiculous comments.

NOTE: I thanked you above. :D:tongue: I am still getting used to posting here and don't think of thanking people but I do give positive reputation. Now that you've reminded me, I will probably remember to thank those who deserve thanks!

I'll bet you are an idependent (see highlight above^) voter. Translation: "I is dependent on Obama getting reelected so I can have a lock on my handouts."

I don't receive any handouts. But I do care about people who need assistance, abortions (I'm too old to get pregnant) and other things that affect society as a whole. The way I look at a lot of social issues is that if we don't assist the needy, we will have more crime because they'll resort to theft to get by, deaths from abortions if they become illegal and unsafe, children on the streets who are unwanted and not cared for who grow up to become burdens on society such as becoming criminal or mentally ill.

OTOH, I am pretty hawkish on illegal immigration and feel states like AZ have complete rights in self determination and laws surrounding illegal aliens and oppose Obama's lawsuit.

I think spending should be reduced but not the particular programs Romeny wants to cut/defund.

I vote for candidates on the issues and not because I'm a party hack believing in everything that party stands for!

But thanks for the dumb comment!

Response to highlight above^: So you think the American people should subsidize the lazy and unmotivated who don't want to work in order to protect your possessions from theft? You certainly have high regards for those receiving public assistance. Another Obama supporter exposing their true feelings towards those on public assistance... Vote for Obama, and we'll subsidize you not to steal... How charming.

So, are you saying Ryan HASN'T been flip flopping? Hell, he even has his own Mother out on the trail lying for him now....
Every politician flip flops. Evolving is the way of Washington.

No, flip flops are what Republican's do, Democrats are the ones that evolve.

This is the bullshit partisan crap that gets annoying. For course of histrionics to get on here and post they are independent is insulting to everyone on this board.

Which Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney will we get if they win in November?

Ryan on Chinese currency manipulation

Voted no on crackdown but...

Ryan’s position was right before his flip-flop: declaring China a currency manipulator would open the door to slapping a tax on every shoe, children’s toy, t-shirt, iPhone, and washing machine imported from China, raising prices for every American consumer.

What a hypocrite!!!!

Ryan’s latest reversal came on the stump Thursday, when the House budget chief criticized President Obama for failing to crack down on China, echoing a common Romney attack.

“President Obama promised he would stop these practices. He said he’d go to the mat with China. Instead they’re treating him like a doormat,” Ryan said at an Ohio rally. “We’re not going to let that happen. Mitt Romney and I are going to crack down on China cheating.”
Ryan came full circle in flip-flopping on Medicare savings in the Affordable Care Act, which he embraced in his own 2011 and 2012 budget blueprints. Following Romney, he now pledges to restore the estimated $716 billion in 10-year cuts to provider reimbursements.

Also this week, Ryan, an ardent opponent of President Obama’s 2009 stimulus package, denied that he ever sought stimulus funds for his district. That belies multiple letters that have been unearthed in which Ryan successfully requested over $20 million in funding from the Department of Energy for companies in Wisconsin. He denied requesting them back in 2010 and denied doing so again on Thursday.

“I never asked for stimulus,” he told WCPO, a local ABC affiliate in Ohio.

But Ryan backed down later Thursday, conceding that the letters “should have been handled differently, and I take responsibility for that,” according to the New York Times.

LINK

Ryan was against abortion even in the case of rape. Now he is for it in response to Akin in MO's saying "legitimate rape rarely results in pregnancy..."

And so forth....

Is there some standard here that you are saying is not being met ?

Or do we always have to read between the lines in your stupid posts ?

Forum List

Back