Is Texas "In Play" Again in 2020?

All I know is that in 2020, about 120 million rubes will line up to vote for the corrupt sacks of shit they want to continue to hornswoggle them. And when one batch of corrupt liars receives more votes than the other corrupt batch of liars, about 60 million suckers will think they just won something.

That's a rock solid guarantee.

When the election comes around, I am casting all 120 of my votes for Trump.

Dang it...I only got 80 votes...where did I wrong? :eusa_doh:

The biggest factor in winning election is which candidate gets voters excited.

Trump got 'em excited in 2016, Hillary was a total bore.

In 2020 Trump will get the anti-Trump people excited which will help the Dem candidate...and his supporters are limited to about 37% of the voting public.

If the Dems run a decent candidate - someone that get voters excited - they'll win.

But if they run Hillary 2.0 (i.e. Warren or Sanders or Biden), Trump will win.

So far I don't see anyone in the Dem field that's going to get voters excited.

Trump may do a better job of getting out the Dem vote then the Dem candidate will!

You are right and wrong about 2016. Clinton did not get black voters in Pennsylvania and Michigan excited which is why she probably lost those states. However many suburban voters reluctantly voted for Trump. They are probably a good chunk of the 25% that was voting against the other candidate. However it seems that a good chunk of that 25% who reluctantly voted for Trump voted for Democrats in 2018 and likely will vote against Trump dooming Trump.

In 2020 Trump will get the anti-Trump people excited which will help the Dem candidate...and his supporters are limited to about 37% of the voting public.

If the Dems run a decent candidate - someone that get voters excited - they'll win.

Trump may do a better job of getting out the Dem vote then the Dem candidate will!

You are right and wrong about 2016. Clinton did not get black voters in Pennsylvania and Michigan excited which is why she probably lost those states. However many suburban voters reluctantly voted for Trump. They are probably a good chunk of the 25% that was voting against the other candidate. However it seems that a good chunk of that 25% who reluctantly voted for Trump voted for Democrats in 2018 and likely will vote against Trump dooming Trump.

I hope you're right!

Clinton took her voters for granted. She did not visit Wisconsin even once.

I'm from Detroit. When Jill Stein tried that recount, once it got into the Wayne county precincts, they shut it DOWN in the blink of an eye. So much corruption, so many fake, mishandled, and counterfeit ballots it was a travesty. They were back at it in 2018 for a lunatic fool like Tlaib to get elected. Guess what? The GOP can cheat like nobody's business if it becomes necessary and it likely will so be warned in advance...the Rats can't beat Trump...no way, no how.

It matters not one whit to me which side of the same coin wins the next election.

Trump has doubled the federal deficit, started an idiotic tariff war which brought a nine year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, health care costs are at a record high, as is household debt, and Trump has just surrendered the Middle East to Russia.

It will be hard for anyone to do worse.

It amuses me to think someone bleevs I give two shits who wins. Both parties are unmitigated disasters.

Every word here is a LIE...amazing what these turds believe they can get away with on a message board....
You seem to think you can stand before the truth and say "That's a lie!" and get away with it. That might work with your fellow tards, but you forget who you are dealing with.

Budget Deficit on Path to Surpass $1 Trillion Under Trump

Trump started his idiotic tariff war in January 2018.
Dow January 2018: 26,616
Dow Present: 26,853

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record
Hospital Costs Soar to a New Record in Just Four Years
Health Care Costs for Typical American Family Hit Record High

Household debt hit another all-time high.

So, yeah. The facts are the facts. Trump has doubled the federal deficit, started an idiotic tariff war which brought a nine year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, health care costs are at a record high, as is household debt, and Trump has just surrendered the Middle East to Russia.

Last night Trump said, "Democrats hate America." A truer state has never been uttered. Bleev it

Trump and his supporters hate America. You hate everything America stands for. America has been a haven for people fleeing tyranny and facing violence. Yet today Trump's America treats those same people worse than criminals and kidnaps their children. You ignore the checks and balances on a President that are in the Constitution. You support making up laws that don't exist. You think worshipping a piece of cloth called a flag and notes strung together in music represent patriotism. You have no clue what America is about.

The polls protected her winning the vote by about 3.2%. She won the vote by 2.1%.

Even in 2016, the polls were off by barely 1%.

And in 2018 the polls predicted a clear blue wave. Trump predicted a 'Big Red Wave'. Democrats flipped dozens of seats and took the House.

Ape the 'fake polls' batshit to your heart's content. But don't actually drink your own Kool-aid. As lying to yourself doesn't benefit you in the slightest.
Derp...

They predicted an electoral landslide...

Were you thinking the Electoral College was a secret that pollsters didn't know about or what?

View attachment 285091

That map does not show a electoral landslide. States that lean are states that could go the other way. The map is right in terms of safe and likely Democrat wins.

Trump and his supporters hate America. You hate everything America stands for. America has been a haven for people fleeing tyranny and facing violence. Yet today Trump's America treats those same people worse than criminals and kidnaps their children. You ignore the checks and balances on a President that are in the Constitution. You support making up laws that don't exist. You think worshipping a piece of cloth called a flag and notes strung together in music represent patriotism. You have no clue what America is about.

WOW....Visit Arlington National Cemetery sometime...there are a thousand souls there who you can't convince of anything you just said....I'm embarrassed for your family the way you turned out.

Laughing....and who predicted a 'Big Red Wave' in 2018 using the exact talking points you're using now?

How'd that work out?

2018 was a blessing in disguise for Trump....He learned how to finagle around a hostile House, expose the corruption and treason of the deep state, show the country Fancy Nancy is a psycho, and the Rat party will harm the US to hurt Trump. He's much better at being President than he was in 2018 and when the trade deals kick in, his economy will tell the tale....He could stop campaigning right now and win in a landslide. You're not the typical lying, name-calling Rat and it's been fun trading shots with you....adios.

Trump has not learned anything from 2018. These large crowds he draws is the curse. He actually thinks he is winning and doubles down on what is alienating swing voters thus alienating them further. The trade wars are hurting the world economy and the US economy. The question is whether a likely election loss will turn into a electoral landslide loss for Trump.

...And again, polling for the vote in 2016 was off by barely 1%. And predicted a clear blue wave in 2018. While Trump predicted a 'Big Red Wave' using the exact talking points you're using now. How'd that work again? There's a reason why both the REPUBLICAN speaker of the Texas House and the REPUBLICAN senator from Texas are both raising the huge, waving red flags. The question is....why are you so commited to ignore them?
Interesting map. Let's do some cipherin'.

PA - 20
WI - 10
MI - 16
FL - 29
UT - 6
NC - 15

That's 96 EVs from states whose voters could not decide on anybody.

Including frickin' UTAH.
Rather than use polls - which as we know struggle to measure Trump's support - Moody's and others employ scientific models to predict the future, and every one I've read says Trump in 2020 ... BIGLY. No wonder the Dems are so hot to impeach.

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that
According to Moody’s Analytics, Trump is headed toward another four years in the White House. And, if the numbers are right, it won’t even be close.
Earlier scientific modelers came to the same conclusion as Moody's.

3 forecast modelers predict Trump will win in 2020
The big picture: Trump wins all three modelers. Economists predict that the tailwind is large.
  • Ray Fair, a professor at Yale, "found that the growth rates of gross domestic product and inflation have been the two most important economic predictors — but he also found that incumbency was also an important determinant of presidential election outcomes."
  • "Mark Zandi, the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, has looked at 12 models, and Mr. Trump wins in all of them."
  • "Donald Luskin of Trend Macrolytics has reached the same conclusion in his examination of the Electoral College."

The polls were dead on in 2018 and mid term elections are even harder to forecast that Presidential years. In addition to polls for 2020, we have data from the 2018 elections. Clinton won the female vote by 12 points. In 2018, Democrats won the female vote by 19 points.

These scientific models take into account economic data. They do not take into account issues like banning abortions, gun control, immigration policy and healthcare policy which favor Democrats. They also do not take into account Trump's corruption in which the decision to hold the next G-7 conference at one of his resorts will put Trump's corruption front and center for all to see. I'm sure those models would not have shown Ted Cruz squeezing by with a 2 point margin of victory.

Clinton took her voters for granted. She did not visit Wisconsin even once.

I agree. She took her voters for granted.

...And again, polling for the vote in 2016 was off by barely 1%. And predicted a clear blue wave in 2018. While Trump predicted a 'Big Red Wave' using the exact talking points you're using now. How'd that work again? There's a reason why both the REPUBLICAN speaker of the Texas House and the REPUBLICAN senator from Texas are both raising the huge, waving red flags. The question is....why are you so commited to ignore them?
Interesting map. Let's do some cipherin'.

PA - 20
WI - 10
MI - 16
FL - 29
UT - 6
NC - 15

That's 96 EVs from states whose voters could not decide on anybody.

Including frickin' UTAH.
Rather than use polls - which as we know struggle to measure Trump's support - Moody's and others employ scientific models to predict the future, and every one I've read says Trump in 2020 ... BIGLY. No wonder the Dems are so hot to impeach.

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that
According to Moody’s Analytics, Trump is headed toward another four years in the White House. And, if the numbers are right, it won’t even be close.
Earlier scientific modelers came to the same conclusion as Moody's.

3 forecast modelers predict Trump will win in 2020
The big picture: Trump wins all three modelers. Economists predict that the tailwind is large.
  • Ray Fair, a professor at Yale, "found that the growth rates of gross domestic product and inflation have been the two most important economic predictors — but he also found that incumbency was also an important determinant of presidential election outcomes."
  • "Mark Zandi, the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, has looked at 12 models, and Mr. Trump wins in all of them."
  • "Donald Luskin of Trend Macrolytics has reached the same conclusion in his examination of the Electoral College."

The polls were dead on in 2018 and mid term elections are even harder to forecast that Presidential years. In addition to polls for 2020, we have data from the 2018 elections. Clinton won the female vote by 12 points. In 2018, Democrats won the female vote by 19 points.

These scientific models take into account economic data. They do not take into account issues like banning abortions, gun control, immigration policy and healthcare policy which favor Democrats. They also do not take into account Trump's corruption in which the decision to hold the next G-7 conference at one of his resorts will put Trump's corruption front and center for all to see. I'm sure those models would not have shown Ted Cruz squeezing by with a 2 point margin of victory.
Trump was not on the ticket in 2018 (but will be in 2020) and the scientific models have him winning ... BIGLY. Cling desperately to your polls 12 months out but the science is settled and I'll stick with the science.

It matters not one whit to me which side of the same coin wins the next election.

Trump has doubled the federal deficit, started an idiotic tariff war which brought a nine year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, health care costs are at a record high, as is household debt, and Trump has just surrendered the Middle East to Russia.

It amuses me to think someone bleevs I give two shits who wins. Both parties are unmitigated disasters.

Every word here is a LIE...amazing what these turds believe they can get away with on a message board....
You seem to think you can stand before the truth and say "That's a lie!" and get away with it. That might work with your fellow tards, but you forget who you are dealing with.

So, yeah. The facts are the facts. Trump has doubled the federal deficit, started an idiotic tariff war which brought a nine year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, health care costs are at a record high, as is household debt, and Trump has just surrendered the Middle East to Russia.

Last night Trump said, "Democrats hate America." A truer state has never been uttered. Bleev it

Tell ya what. I can arrange it so you can stand in front of me and about a dozen of my brothers and repeat that verbally to us. That's not a threat but a solemn promise.

Laughing....and who predicted a 'Big Red Wave' in 2018 using the exact talking points you're using now?

How'd that work out?

2018 was a blessing in disguise for Trump....He learned how to finagle around a hostile House, expose the corruption and treason of the deep state, show the country Fancy Nancy is a psycho, and the Rat party will harm the US to hurt Trump. He's much better at being President than he was in 2018 and when the trade deals kick in, his economy will tell the tale....He could stop campaigning right now and win in a landslide. You're not the typical lying, name-calling Rat and it's been fun trading shots with you....adios.

Will, your theory has been tested. In 2018, Trump argued exactly what you are: that 2016 demonstrated that polls don't matter. And there was huge support for republican candidates that the polls didn't show. That there was actually a huge republican victory around the corner in the form of his 'big red wave'.

Your theory failed spectacularly. The polls were excellent indicators of the outcome of elections. There wasn't huge support for Republican candidates that the polls didn't show. And instead of a 'big red wave' as Trump promised, we got a blue one. the democrats flipping dozens of seats and taking the House.

Which polling predicted was likely.

With your theory tested and failing spectacularly in 2018, why do you think that *this* time your failed theory will do any better in 2020?

Tell ya what. I can arrange it so you can stand in front of me and about a dozen of my brothers and repeat that verbally to us. That's not a threat but a solemn promise.

Did someone finally give you a dollar and that Dr. Pepper so you could finally grow a pair?

Or is this just more empty Bravado from our resident chickenshit?

Did someone finally give you a dollar and that Dr. Pepper so you could finally grow a pair?

You're invited too.

How'd that work out?

Will, your theory has been tested. In 2018, Trump argued exactly what you are: that 2016 demonstrated that polls don't matter. And there was huge support for republican candidates that the polls didn't show. That there was actually a huge republican victory around the corner in the form of his 'big red wave'.

Your theory failed spectacularly. The polls were excellent indicators of the outcome of elections. There wasn't huge support for Republican candidates that the polls didn't show. And instead of a 'big red wave' as Trump promised, we got a blue one. the democrats flipping dozens of seats and taking the House.

Which polling predicted was likely.

With your theory tested and failing spectacularly in 2018, why do you think that *this* time your failed theory will do any better in 2020?

There is huge support for Trump, not Republicans.

2020 will go down just as 1996 & 2012 did. Mid term picks ups for the party out of power. Massive landslides for the incumbent in the general election.

"chickenshit"? Boy, do you have any idea who Hoss is? Ever heard of the Ia Drang? They made a fucking MOVIE about those guys and Hossfly was one of them. Not only do you owe him a debt of gratitude...you owe him a sincere apology and quick....you hear me?

151112-warren-vietnam-tease_kjhezy

You people are in fantasy land again... This next election is going to wipe you out of power..

Forum List

Back