Is Texas "In Play" Again in 2020?

The Rat media soothsayers were determined to make us believe the Lone Star was in play for the commies in 2016....over and over again they told us their illegals were registered and ready to deliver it's 38 electoral votes to.....Hillary Clinton? :auiqs.jpg: Ridiculous and even more so for next year. Need proof? Last night in Dallas is all the proof anybody needs...ROWDY and the President gave em what they came for:

UMZ26HIDTJBO5J5F6UWIHIJW34.jpg

well, 2016 was the smallest winning margin in Texas for a Repub since the turn of the century.

52% in 2016 down from 59% in 2000.

Rump couldn't even win the state of Utah.

My nephew and a couple of his friends were there. I promise you they aren't his supporters. His rallies are a circus event, kinda like studio wrestling, or a Carrot Top show used to be.
The Rat media soothsayers were determined to make us believe the Lone Star was in play for the commies in 2016....over and over again they told us their illegals were registered and ready to deliver it's 38 electoral votes to.....Hillary Clinton? :auiqs.jpg: Ridiculous and even more so for next year. Need proof? Last night in Dallas is all the proof anybody needs...ROWDY and the President gave em what they came for:

well, 2016 was the smallest winning margin in Texas for a Repub since the turn of the century.

You don't get any smarter as you go along in life, do you?

My nephew and a couple of his friends were there. I promise you they aren't his supporters. His rallies are a circus event, kinda like studio wrestling, or a Carrot Top show used to be.

Whelp ---- I'm not the one who quoted two different posts sooooooooooo........... :eusa_whistle:

515,231 votes -- 45.54%

Frickin' UTAH.

What many in the media don’t seem to get about Hispanic voters is they are not one issue voters. The media seems to think the one and only issue they care about is immigration as far as Texas going blue Governor and Lieutenant Governor both Republican both won easily and had good support from Hispanic voters. Last the Presidential run of Beto O Rourke real name Robert has likely done a great deal to ensure Texas does not go blue.

They could have fit a lot more people in there if they weren't all so fat.

Did they have their masks on and bags of piss ready?

Considering the major weather events that have happened in Texas over the past 2 years, I'd be surprised if a whole lot of Texans weren't reevaluating their stance on Climate Change and which party they'll vote for based on that issue.

They could have fit a lot more people in there if they weren't all so fat.

Fat and HAPPY you mean? Living the good life, steak and seafood on the table, wad of twenties in their pockets, mortgage paid off, second car in the driveway...and what are you Rats offering that can top that?

Whelp ---- I'm not the one who quoted two different posts sooooooooooo........... :eusa_whistle:

515,231 votes -- 45.54%

Frickin' UTAH.
Going by that standard, Slick Willie never won a POTUS election.

515,231 votes -- 45.54%

Frickin' UTAH.

Yep.

Your point?

515,231 votes -- 45.54%

Frickin' UTAH.

Yep.

Your point?
Trump won Utah, because being butthurt about it doesn't matter.

I lived in Texas, mostly on the I-35 corridor from San Antonio to Austin and up into Ft. Worth.....until just last year. Things are getting fairly purple there.

This isn't a grand mystery. The Republican House speaker was caught admitting that 'Trump is killing us' in the cities and suburbs'.

And even conservative websites recognize that yes, Republicans have reason to be concerned:

With many, many of the GOP congressmen and women who are retiring.....are from Texas. Meaning that the GOP loses the huge advantage that incumbency brings for all of those races.

With even Ted Cruz insisting that the GOP needs to take Texas elections seriously and that the state will be 'hotly contested' in 2020.

“I think the Texas election in 2018 is powerful foreshadowing for what to expect across the country in 2020,” Cruz said, referring to his reelection battle against former Rep. Beto O’Rourke. “The Democrats in Texas increased their turnout more than 100 percent.”

Ted Cruz warns Texas will be 'hotly contested' in 2020

But they're *all* wrong? Or are you just lying to yourself?

Forum List

Back