Is testing of Facial recog legal.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
This is a rumor with very little traction, but It is said that some org is using facial recognition software and cameras at some key voting places to record who enter and leave the sites. These are going to be compared to other site to see how many people are visiting several sites during the polling is going on. I don't think names are being taken but it seem illegal to me. How do you feel about it.

• Banned
This is a rumor with very little traction, but It is said that some org is using facial recognition software and cameras at some key voting places to record who enter and leave the sites. These are going to be compared to other site to see how many people are visiting several sites during the polling is going on. I don't think names are being taken but it seem illegal to me. How do you feel about it.
Next week I get to see how this system works, I get to see the system tested on a old year book pix.. I am going to see if they can do it on a pix. I thought that it has to be in person type of on the scene. I bet it will not work.

• Banned
well they ran the test and I don't think it did very well 83 percent I was id correctly. Not very good.

well they ran the test and I don't think it did very well 83 percent I was id correctly. Not very good.

Where are they getting their database? That's the bigger issue here.

Forum List

Back