Is Terrorism the central plank of US led Invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq ?

Civilians are not our targets they are casualties of war. Stop trying to label Americans as terrorists just because you sympathise with idiocy.

You know I actually believe that that is true.

But how many times do you suppose any people will accept out

"Oops! sorry 'bout that, Abdul"

before they finally decide that it doesn't MATTER what our intentions might have been?​

Oh the same people who waved American flags and cheered as our humvees and tanks passed. They understand the price of freedom.

You can bomb the world to pieces

but

You can't bomb it into peace

GWB (and the DOD, which should change it's name back to DOW) , creating terrorists faster than we can kill them...

Last edited:

but

GWB (and the DOD, which should change it's name back to DOW) , creating terrorists faster than we can kill them...

Want to hear some good news? This weekend on NPR they had an English gentleman who is working with the Afganistan farmers. Instead of drugs, they will grow Pomegranates.

Here, so right wingers don't call BS, I'll show them from Fox News:

FOXNews.com - Afghanistan Markets Pomegranates as Trendy Alternative to Opium Poppies - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Anyways, this is a much better solution than the right wing offered, huh?

They offered two solutions.

1. Bomb them.
2. Nuke them.

Love to see a progressive solution to this problem. :clap2:

Civilians are not our targets they are casualties of war. Stop trying to label Americans as terrorists just because you sympathise with idiocy.

before they finally decide that it doesn't MATTER what our intentions might have been?​

Our military has a policy, don't drop a bomb if there are more than x amount of civilians in the area. In other words, we accept a certain amount of collateral damage.

Now remember how mad Republicans were on 9-11. Even Republicans who didn't know anyone that died on 9-11.

Ok, now, imagine you are an Iraqi and your mother or baby has been blown up for a war on WMD's that didn't even exist, and you know that Bush started the war for Oil.

How fucking pissed would you be?

Yes, we do sympathize with the iraqi's who are not Al Queda. Mook Tada El Sadr and his followers justification for hating America. Can anyone deny that? He didn't have anything to do with 9-11, yet Cheney tortured people into saying there was a connection. Abu Grabe, one of Bush's biggest fuck ups. Now we see it was approved from the top.

So while us liberals are pro America, we are anti right wing conservatives who fucked up not only our country, but Iraq's.

And they did it on purpose. Just look at how much fucking money they made. And they bankrupted our treasury financing their war for profit. So they privatized the profits with haloburton and blackwater, and socialized all the losses. $10 billion a month.

Right wingers dare call us liberals traitors for understanding the "terrorists" side?

I say the right wingers who did this are the most treasonist traitors our country has ever seen. Robber Baron's. They should all be in fucking jail.

And last I checked, I'm protected under free speech. Bush broke the laws, not me.

but

Want to hear some good news? This weekend on NPR they had an English gentleman who is working with the Afganistan farmers. Instead of drugs, they will grow Pomegranates.

FOXNews.com - Afghanistan Markets Pomegranates as Trendy Alternative to Opium Poppies - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

1. Bomb them.
2. Nuke them.

The way you pick and choose what facts you use amazes me. You are truly a politician bobo

Our military has a policy, don't drop a bomb if there are more than x amount of civilians in the area. In other words, we accept a certain amount of collateral damage.

Now remember how mad Republicans were on 9-11. Even Republicans who didn't know anyone that died on 9-11.

Ok, now, imagine you are an Iraqi and your mother or baby has been blown up for a war on WMD's that didn't even exist, and you know that Bush started the war for Oil.

Yes, we do sympathize with the iraqi's who are not Al Queda. Mook Tada El Sadr and his followers justification for hating America. Can anyone deny that? He didn't have anything to do with 9-11, yet Cheney tortured people into saying there was a connection. Abu Grabe, one of Bush's biggest fuck ups. Now we see it was approved from the top.

So while us liberals are pro America, we are anti right wing conservatives who fucked up not only our country, but Iraq's.

And they did it on purpose. Just look at how much fucking money they made. And they bankrupted our treasury financing their war for profit. So they privatized the profits with haloburton and blackwater, and socialized all the losses. $10 billion a month.

Right wingers dare call us liberals traitors for understanding the "terrorists" side?

I say the right wingers who did this are the most treasonist traitors our country has ever seen. Robber Baron's. They should all be in fucking jail.

And last I checked, I'm protected under free speech. Bush broke the laws, not me.

If you think the war in Iraq bankrupted the American economy you are foolish.

You are so quick to put people in groups that your opinions can hold no substance. You do the exact same things you complain about "right wingers" doing and justify it by saying they did it first. Politically we should have went to Iran. Strategically we had to go to Iraq.

but

1. Bomb them.
2. Nuke them.

The way you pick and choose what facts you use amazes me. You are truly a politician bobo

What? I KNEW righties would come here and dog this very pieceful solution to "terrorism" so I provided a link to Fox. Fair and Balanced Fox.

What am I leaving out?

Bush had how many years? And the drug cartels and Al Queda took back the country when we abandoned Afganistan. We didn't offer enough help. No investment, no business, no solutions.

So this british guy came up with replacing drugs with Pomegranates. And the tribal elders approve, so the drug lords have no say in the matter. But when we abandoned the area because there were "no good targets" for us, as Rumsfeld said, then they had no choice but to grow and sell drugs.

Now the right wingers on these boards only offered violent insensitive solutions. Do you dare disagree? They said there was no other solution. Now we see there are.

Piece is patriotic.

PS. Did you hear Rush blame Obama for the Bovine Flu? :lol:

If you think the war in Iraq bankrupted the American economy you are foolish.

You are so quick to put people in groups that your opinions can hold no substance. You do the exact same things you complain about "right wingers" doing and justify it by saying they did it first. Politically we should have went to Iran. Strategically we had to go to Iraq.

We should have gone to neither Iran or Iraq.

And we essentially made Iraq and Iran friends. We should have left Saddam (sunni) in power.

Soon it will be Mook Tada El Sadr. Do you remember the Shiites chanting his name to Saddam as they hung him?

So all this was for nothing, unless you are an oil company or defense contractor.

Didn't bankrupt the country? We couldn't use the $800 billion we have spent over there?

What benefit did America get from invading Iraq again?

Terrorism isn't only America's problem yet you seem content blaming only America's leaders.

Terrorism isn't only America's problem yet you seem content blaming only America's leaders.

I don't have a problem with the war on terror. We should have finished it instead of going to Iraq first because there was more money to be stolen there.

And if you forgot, the whole world told us to fuck off when we asked them to help us invade Iraq. Remember? Canada?

Remember Bush bragging about Poland?

Remember all the countries that backed out on us when they realized what Bush was doing?

Only right wing Americans didn't realize the scam.

Remember calling French Fries Freedom Fries?

I remember being mad at Canada before I realized what Bush did. War for profit is not good my friend.

No, we should not have invaded Iran. This kind of talk is why you guys lost the election. And why you won't win another one for a long time if you keep talking like you do.

I don't have a problem with the war on terror. We should have finished it instead of going to Iraq first because there was more money to be stolen there.

There was a coalition force that was supposed to maintain the peace in Afghanistan but I understand them backing out is also America's fault right?

And if you forgot, the whole world told us to fuck off when we asked them to help us invade Iraq. Remember? Canada?
Yes and by the whole world you mean everyone who wanted to profit and asked for contracts in Iraq to build and manage construction but didn't want to sacrifice soldiers so they could keep the vote and try to get rich off of a war they didn't have to fight. Yes I remember.

Remember Bush bragging about Poland?
Remember me not caring?

Remember all the countries that backed out on us when they realized what Bush was doing?
When they realized war was hell and they were cowards. Yes I remember.

Only right wing Americans didn't realize the scam.
The scam was when we did not get the backing we were told we would have.

Remember calling French Fries Freedom Fries?
Yes, an attempt at American unification. Dang those non conformists

I remember being mad at Canada before I realized what Bush did. War for profit is not good my friend.
I remember being mad at Canada for sponging off the American economy depending on America for protection and refusing to help America.

No, we should not have invaded Iran. This kind of talk is why you guys lost the election. And why you won't win another one for a long time if you keep talking like you do.
It did not lose "us" the election not having enough votes lost us the election. Iran strategically was more-so a terrorist safe haven. Saddam would however have let Iran retreat into Iraq thus bolstering its numbers and we would have had to face even more opposition when we followed them into Iraq so strategically if we were looking at having to invade Iran taking Iraq first would have been the best move.

but

1. Bomb them.
2. Nuke them.

Silly blah blah ... making new friends daily, the world over.

Forum List

Back