Is Ted Nugent going to run for President?

With the relatively worthless and inexperienced celebrities that have won Governorships (Ahnold, Jesse the Body) it's really only a matter of time until one ends up President.
God helps us all.
Already happened. Reagan, except he was experienced being a governor.

Ted had a 1Y [student deferment].
"What's not so well-known is that he got a student deferment at the same time he was touring with his rock band, putting in an average of 300 shows a year. How was he going to school and touring that much at the same time?"

9226.gif

James Woods for President.

They want to talk about scary actors as president, we will give them scary actors as President.

at least he was a real rock star, not like the empty wannabe poser we have now.
he'd be way better than ohmama

So you are supporting a draft dodger who slept with underaged women?

Priceless..:clap2:

Got proof of that Son?

Son? I am probably twice your age. Are you a fan of Nugent? Then surely you know..

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference between him and Massa, Nugent could not marry her, so he joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".[25][26]

Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And..

During the private inaugural party at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, in 2000, President George W Bush glanced across the room and recognised a man who - by his own account - has urinated on a nun, soiled his trousers for a week in order to avoid the draft, and been detained on a charge of indecent exposure, after experiencing difficulties with his loincloth in Little Rock, Arkansas. The President confronted him as a matter of urgency.
Ted Nugent: Off his rocker? - Features, Music - The Independent

So you are supporting a draft dodger who slept with underaged women?

Priceless..:clap2:

Got proof of that Son?

Son? I am probably twice your age. Are you a fan of Nugent? Then surely you know..

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference between him and Massa, Nugent could not marry her, so he joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".[25][26]

Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And..

During the private inaugural party at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, in 2000, President George W Bush glanced across the room and recognised a man who - by his own account - has urinated on a nun, soiled his trousers for a week in order to avoid the draft, and been detained on a charge of indecent exposure, after experiencing difficulties with his loincloth in Little Rock, Arkansas. The President confronted him as a matter of urgency.
Ted Nugent: Off his rocker? - Features, Music - The Independent

Son.... :lol:

Just messin' with ya :D (Ive seen you call others son)

Well that does it.... I am going to burn all my Nugent records :(

Truthuly, I did forget about that... and I didnt like it when I heard it way back "in the day",
and I certainly dont like it now beings I have teenage girls now.

Shame on you Uncle Ted.

Yeah exactly...he was just another kid lucky enough to be a draft dodger.

And now he's what?

A super patriot?

That man's an idiot.

And oh, by the way, his music sucked, too

Im outraged! :eek:

Decent guitarist..he's got chops.

But his writing really really sucks.

Yeah... I love the music, and not so much on the lyrics.

There is a bit of violence towards women going on there.

Forum List

Back