is ted cruz eligible to run ??

And what would you prefer I call your little conspiracy?

I don't know what you'd call it, but I'd talk to your psychiatrist about that your paranoid delusions are back in your next session since I keep saying there is no conspiracy. Until your next appointment, here's more tin foil for you, I guess you lost the foil I already gave you. Aliens are reading your brainwaves, I'd keep it on tight and they are everywhere. Your mailman is an alien, just thought you'd want to know. So is your dog, they've been here a long time and they are focused on watching you.

:tinfoil:

When you have more than your own speculation, innuendo and desperate willful ignorance to back your little turd of a conspiracy, I'll consider a name change.

Until then, Miriam Goderich is still an eye witness who destroys your claims. And you're still utterly clueless.

When you have more than your own speculation, innuendo and desperate willful ignorance to back your little turd of a conspiracy
:lmao:

That's hilarious, you really don't know what the word conspiracy means. That isn't it, Buckwheat. Hilarious. You know you're on the internet, you could Google it, no?

You know even paranoids have enemies. It’s not your imagination, you are being followed. I have some tips for you. First, never wear clothing. They sew microfilm into the fabric. Also, wear crocs, they mess up the listening devices. Pink crocs are the most effective. Also, be sure to carry a parasol so W’s army of evil flying kangaroos can’t see you from the sky.

It may not help you, but at least this way normal people will know to stay away when they see you coming…

ted cruz seems to be getting a lot of attention, i hope i didn't cause all this with the birther thing..:cool::cool:

his story is remarkably similar to.....

Forum List

Back