Is Sweden The Canary?

CSM said:

So, I kept my promise!

For what it is worth:
Reading like 2000 post here and (trying to) ask and test some of my oppinions has changed my mind about 3 things I belive is important.

1. U.S.A. as a superpower. From thinking that you had some sort of hybris and a hidden agenda while fighting the war of terrorism and invading Iraq, I now think the money, time and effort you put into this is done on the behalf of me too. Rather sooner than later we will be most likley fight the same battle as you.
(A little request: Don't judge Europe too hard for its failiure to understand, we haven't experienced anything like 9/11 first hand. It was your true eye-opener, and while I hope we don't have see it first hand like you did, well... I'm not even going to say it)

2. Although I'm a christian myself, the way you speak about god and religon has always given me the impression of hypocracy. But by talking to some of you I actually appriciate the moral and ethical framework created by the religion. I raise my kid as christian, but I'm an exception in my society. Our moral code is slowly desintegrating. (yours too I think, but for once we are ahead of you)

3. Whats all this crap about freedom? You only like people to be free if they think exactly the way you do. Or so I thought. Also here has discussions and reading made me think that you actually endorse freedom, even when it regards unconfortable or even evil things. I guess I had to ask some provocative questions here.

Have I in turn given you anything to think about? I doubt it. For you, everyting I want to know about is old news, and your'e probably to subborn anyway,

Although I find i impossible to walk in this minefield of conduct in your little messageboard I have found it useful, and I have already stolen arguments, ideas and facts from you for use in similar forums domestically. (And I have to admit, I face almost the same scepsism there). Hadn't it been for two weeks confined to home I would never have had the time for this. I'm glad I got it though. And don't think you just scared me off either, I truley have other things to do.

Now I was thinking of saying good luck in what seems to be a long and complicated conflict between religions. But then again why should I? Its more than likely we'll see this one through together. So may God protect all of us.

So...

buh bye - strawman, troll or just a guy.

Well if France or Sweden or whoever needs a consultant to solve this problem, I can certainly offer my services. My plan for ending the plague of hooliganism in Britain (chavs, townies, neds) and greater europe (muslims) can be summarized as follows:

* End all welfare payments. Every penny. When you pay people to not work, it gives them idle time, which leads to mischief. Eventually, most will land jobs in the underground economy anyway of course.

* Auction off public housing, it's a breeding ground for crime.

* Legalize all drugs and other vices. By doing this, you force them to get real jobs.

* Calculate the amount of money saved on welfare and housing, and cut payroll taxes for the lowest-income workers.

* Eliminate any/all State barriers against entry-level employment. Excessive paperwork, taxes, and especially the minimum wage. Employers should be able to fire an employee for any frivolous reason they want. After all, the employee can quit for any reason he wants.

* Back your currency with gold. Inflation is like a flat tax, except it doesn't exempt the poor.

* The transition period may be rough, as these brutes learn all about what this bizarre, alien "work" thing is all about. They may throw childish temper tantrums. Do not be afraid to crack skulls and ship people back. Some of them may only understand the language of morse code, applied vis-a-vis a 20 inch nightstick to the teeth.

Forum List

Back