Is Stupidest A Word?

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
WTF? is stupidest a word? cause that's what this idiot is describing pres. bush as...

you can see the hatred just spewing out of this liberal's foaming mouth... i don't think i've heard any president (reagan, bush I, clinton) ever addressed like this before. yikes... these folks truly, truly hate him.

http://www.villagevoice.com/blogs/bushbeat/
The stupidest single person in the wake of the wake was George W. Bush, who missed a once-in-a-planet's-lifetime chance to win over the hearts of a billion Muslims. Why didn't he jump into action right away? All he had to do was say some words. But he kept on picking up sticks at his ranch, instead of doing his real job. There's never been a more lazy-ass president.

Yes, it's a word, but I do agree that this guy is one of the stupidest spewers I've see yet. Bush got into the action, but TV was just going to be a show, and almost noone effected by the tsunami was going to see it.

Apparently sending over 135 million dollars in relief isnt action.

What the heck is wrong with these people???

theim said:
If taking down 2 despotic regimes doesn't "win the hearts" of muslims, I don't know what will.
just goes to show you cant make everyone happy. hell some people will never be happy

NATO AIR said:
WTF? is stupidest a word? cause that's what this idiot is describing pres. bush as...

you can see the hatred just spewing out of this liberal's foaming mouth... i don't think i've heard any president (reagan, bush I, clinton) ever addressed like this before. yikes... these folks truly, truly hate him.

Libs already know that a lot of Muslims like George Bush, especially Iraqis and Afghans. Your quote is from one of those damned-if-he-does-damned-if-he-doesn't libs, of which there are many, I'm afraid. Pathetic, just pathetic.

P.S. I e-mailed the Prez with a link to this site. Just for fun though. He doesn't reply to e-mails does he? :lame2:

Forum List

Back