Is Steve Colbert the worst late night TV host?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
All of the late night TV hosts stink, but one of them is really stinky the worst. Colbert is a lame comedian and a bad interviewer, his guests are also lame and boring. Who watches his crap?

He was better when doing his show on Comedy Central. Now he's just going for the low hanging fruit... Trump. Every night. To bash Trump every night is not challenging, it's just lazy. I don't watch him enough anymore to know if he sucks or if he's the worst, but I do think he's lazy and panders to the Trump haters. But you know, if that's what CBS wants and if that's what keeps him on the air and money in his bank accounts, well, at least I'm not contributing to the effort...

Colbert is smart and funny. You wouldn't like anyone who makes fun of that orange fool in the white house, and would love anybody that praises him. I'll bet you think that goofy Gutfeld guy is funny, don't you?

Colbert is smart and funny. You wouldn't like anyone who makes fun of that orange fool in the white house, and would love anybody that praises him. I'll bet you think that goofy Gutfeld guy is funny, don't you?

Colbert makes more of an ass out of himself than he does Trump, but I understand your attraction: Raccoons are easily fascinated by small, shiny balls of tinfoil.

Colbert has the lamest jokes ever

I only watch Fox News .. Greg Gutfeld has the best show

He’s weak he makes his living on Trump. Nobody made fun of the black man. Bunch of bitches

He’s weak he makes his living on Trump. Nobody made fun of the black man. Bunch of bitches

Is somebody making you watch that show? If so, you should call the cops.

Forum List

Back