Is slavery evidence of black inferiority?

I called him that because it was an example of the same type of remark he was claiming meant nothing.

If I had called him a watermelon man for saying "Oreo" had nothing to do with race as an insult you would be posting that.

Yet you too claimed watermenlon had no racial context

You're a filthy, racist hypocrite.

If watermelon is such a dastardly racially charged word, why did Herbie Hancock (a black man) use it in the title of one of his hit songs?

Watermelon Man: Herbie Hancock - YouTube

You really dont know why?

Because he made that for the Movie Watermelon man.

Its was a story of the white suburban guy who wakes up one day and he has turned black.

The movie is about racism you idiot

I did this in the original thread, but I'll do it again...

“Watermelon Man” is a jazz standard written by Herbie Hancock, first released on his debut album, Takin’ Off (1962), in a grooving hard bop version that featured improvisations by Freddie Hubbard and Dexter Gordon.

Herbie Hancock

Watermelon Man (1970) - IMDb

Herbie Hancock wrote the song "Watermelon Man" in 1962, 8 years before the movie of the same name was released. Since you were shown this in the last thread, your claim now is a lie.

Your right !

I always thought he wrote it for the movie.

He didnt he wrote and recorded it as a poromotional song.

The director of the movie wrote the sound track to the film.

My appologies for being wrong.

thank you for the correction.

You really dont know why?

Because he made that for the Movie Watermelon man.

Its was a story of the white suburban guy who wakes up one day and he has turned black.

The movie is about racism you idiot

I did this in the original thread, but I'll do it again...

“Watermelon Man” is a jazz standard written by Herbie Hancock, first released on his debut album, Takin’ Off (1962), in a grooving hard bop version that featured improvisations by Freddie Hubbard and Dexter Gordon.

Herbie Hancock

Watermelon Man (1970) - IMDb

Herbie Hancock wrote the song "Watermelon Man" in 1962, 8 years before the movie of the same name was released. Since you were shown this in the last thread, your claim now is a lie.

Your right !

I always thought he wrote it for the movie.

He didnt he wrote and recorded it as a poromotional song.

The director of the movie wrote the sound track to the film.

My appologies for being wrong.

thank you for the correction.

And thank you for the apology. I'd rep you if I could. :thup:

The republican party is the racist party.

Just ask the vast majority of people of color and using the pee wee defense doesnt fool anyone

Just ask the vast majority of people of color and using the pee wee defense doesnt fool anyone

Just ask the vast majority of people of color

And exactly how would one do this?

Oh and if you think the Rs and Ds are different when it comes to BSing you then you are very naive and "owned" by a party dear. I call your ilk a political party "slave".

Last edited:
really they just want to make you better people by telling you how shitty a people you are and how you deserve anything bad that happens to you.

really its all out of love

You mean the way liberals 'love' ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ANY LIBERAL IDEA OR AGENDA IN ANY WAY?

Just ask the vast majority of people of color

And exactly how would one do this?

Oh and if you think the Rs and Ds are different when it comes to BSing you then you are very naive and "owned" by a party political party "slave".

I have a real easy way to tell which party people of color like alot less.

Its called elections

What was the largest percent of the black vote that the republican party ever recieved and when?

spewing hate on black people is not going to make them vote republican

No one spews more hate on black people than liberals if a black person does vote (or even dare think) Republican, you fucking hypocrite.

You can lie to yourselves all you want.

You will never help the republican party win black support.

Your the racist element of the party and its YOU people who are killing the party

What was the largest percent of the black vote that the republican party ever recieved and when?

I bet if obama was not half black and welfare king they would not have voted for him. I bet a majority of the minority of his voters do not even know what party he is affiliated with

the proof you are the racist party is people of color dont vote for you in anything but small numbers

spewing hate on black people is not going to make them vote republican

But treating black people like one huge mindless monolithic group instead of as individuals with individual minds and opinions is definitely respectful. *eyeroll

Seriously try thinking with your brain and not your race.

Forum List

Back