Is slavery evidence of black inferiority?

This is why black Americans dont vote for your idiot party.

well this and the fact that your party has cheated black voters for decades

the republican party needs to heave you idiots to the curb and stand proud of doing so or they will never win another national election

Hey TM I honestly never think about this thing you call "black America". I never think about "white America" either. lol And as far as voting is concerned I would hope all Americans would vote independently and not feel some racist need to vote as others in their race might.

I take people one on one.

I guarantee if blacks had enslaved whites 200 years ago, blacks would never apologize for it.
They would flaunt it and proclaim it as proof that whites are inferior.

BTW - prior to the Civil War there were lots of free blacks in america that owned black slaves. Do you see blacks apologizing for that?
since according to blacks they are the only race to be treated as badly as they have,and that no other race has been enslaved but them [then yeah they are inferior].

Fucking racists

kimballyoung-mirror-21740-lg.jpg

I'm half black and I could give a damn if somebody called me a watermelon man, I like to eat watermelon from time to time during the season, so what? you don't know as much about Black people as you think.

thanks Oreo

Last edited:
Go downtown and call the first black man you see in a suit a watermelon man and see if he is offended?

I wonder did these Black slave holders treat their slaves as badly as the whites.After the civil war did they ride around with hoods over their faces killing free Blacks laves. When these former slaves tried and some of them got educated,tried to bring the rest up to date on things that pertained to their potential to provide for their families put up road blocks to keep them in their place. whites did everything they could to keep the Black man down.
the way to keep the black man down is to ignore his crybaby gimme,gimme,attitude and hold him responsible for his own actions .

I called him that because it was an example of the same type of remark he was claiming meant nothing.

If I had called him a watermelon man for saying "Oreo" had nothing to do with race as an insult you would be posting that.

Yet you too claimed watermenlon had no racial context

I called him that because it was an example of the same type of remark he was claiming meant nothing.

If I had called him a watermelon man for saying "Oreo" had nothing to do with race as an insult you would be posting that.

Yet you too claimed watermenlon had no racial context

And I'll say it again. The word watermelon has no racial context.

They both have a racial conotation and he new it then even though he was being an asshole about it

They both have a racial conotation and he new it then even though he was being an asshole about it

If watermelon is such a dastardly racially charged word, why did Herbie Hancock (a black man) use it in the title of one of his hit songs?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ASTMFN-h4]Watermelon Man: Herbie Hancock - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder did these Black slave holders treat their slaves as badly as the whites.After the civil war did they ride around with hoods over their faces killing free Blacks laves. When these former slaves tried and some of them got educated,tried to bring the rest up to date on things that pertained to their potential to provide for their families put up road blocks to keep them in their place. whites did everything they could to keep the Black man down.
the way to keep the black man down is to ignore his crybaby gimme,gimme,attitude and hold him responsible for his own actions .

I love your sig! lol I remember a MArilyn MAnson song " Im a teen distortion, survived abortion, a rebel from the waist doooooooooown"

If watermelon is such a dastardly racially charged word, why did Herbie Hancock (a black man) use it in the title of one of his hit songs?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ASTMFN-h4]Watermelon Man: Herbie Hancock - YouTube[/ame]

You really dont know why?

Because he made that for the Movie Watermelon man.

Its was a story of the white suburban guy who wakes up one day and he has turned black.

The movie is about racism you idiot

I guarantee if blacks had enslaved whites 200 years ago, blacks would never apologize for it.
They would flaunt it and proclaim it as proof that whites are inferior.

BTW - prior to the Civil War there were lots of free blacks in america that owned black slaves. Do you see blacks apologizing for that?

Slavery is a sign of the inferiority of the owners.

You really dont know why?

Because he made that for the Movie Watermelon man.

Its was a story of the white suburban guy who wakes up one day and he has turned black.

The movie is about racism you idiot

I did this in the original thread, but I'll do it again...

“Watermelon Man” is a jazz standard written by Herbie Hancock, first released on his debut album, Takin’ Off (1962), in a grooving hard bop version that featured improvisations by Freddie Hubbard and Dexter Gordon.

Herbie Hancock

Watermelon Man (1970) - IMDb

Herbie Hancock wrote the song "Watermelon Man" in 1962, 8 years before the movie of the same name was released. Since you were shown this in the last thread, your claim now is a lie.

Forum List

Back