Is She Saying That Black People DON'T Work?

It was all about Bill as "the first black president" when blacks could be used, but now Obama, according to Hillary, is "unelectable" because the uneducated but working whites just won't vote for him...... They are outed.

But in the final analysis, this is all that really matters:

She really does not deserve the job, if she had actually been man enough to handle it, she would have kept Bill out of the limelight, away from center stage, until late in an "election' campaign with him as spouse, rather than the way this has been done. She has made it all too obvious that this would be their "co-presidency.

President-Elect McCain thanks her.

I see I was correct by your attempt to change the subject.

Your attempt at using black people sucks. Seriously.

Actually, I hate to say this, but I think on the timeline, you'll find that he started capturing the black vote after Oprah's rallies. I could be wrong about that, but I don't think so.

I still find myself shocked by how influential Oprah is. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

At least if Contessa calls YOU a racist she'll have gotten it right for once.:lol:

I agree with what he said.

Americans are born to it. Others who are really American usually have worked very hard to assimilate when they are not born to it!

You spin faster than a propeller. So this isn't just about you being one those alarmist, fearmongerers that squeal "racism" if someone calls a black man black or a white man white.

It's about you dumping trash on Hillary. The color thing didn't go over so well so now it's switch gears to dragging Bill into it as well? The darling of liberals and Democrats is now worthy of nothing more than the smear machine, huh?

Beneath contempt.

As in a quilt, all the pieces matter, but I am sure Hillary appreciates your support.

Hillary has done the suffragettes proud, and is a true daughter of that movement, has even gone the extra mile or so, LOL......

I agree with what he said.

Americans are either born to it. Others who are really American usually have worked very hard to assimilate when they are not born to it!

That wasn't my point, but okay.:rolleyes:

IMO anyone who comes to this country because they want to be "American" should assimiliate. It's just common sense, and it aggravates me personally that instead, many bring the same lifetyles with them that makes their home countries shitholes.

However, not assimiliating does not make one "less American." It makes one less a part of American society. Legally, their citizenship is equal to those of us native-born.

"it aggravates me personally that instead, many bring the same lifetyles with them that makes their home countries shitholes."

uhh. i sure would love to hear exactly what type of lifestyles thangs yous are referring to.

language? customs? what?

personally i love that america is so full of different ethnic traditions...seems like a plus to me.

but can't wait to hear an example of negative.

Problem is, each "escalation" gives emphasis and direction:

among "working" --- ok, because most of America does work.....

then "hard-working" --- ok, some do work harder than others....

but that either the "white Americans" are the "working Americans" or worse, that the "hard-working" are the white ones.......

took it over the line.......

And she crossed an ugly line.

And her words, and the insults are things that should never have happened!

That she threw in the crack about college educated........ sheesh, that was insulting too.....

A lot of those not college educated were working when her daddy was writing the checks for her Wellesley days and sorority fees!

:rolleyes:
I get infinitely tired of people taking a microscope and deliberately looking for things that can be "taken" as racist garbage.

White people get to talk about the white vote. Black people get to talk about the black vote. White people get to talk about the black vote, and black people get to talk about the white vote. None of it is racist, unless you want it to be. Which it sounds like y ou do.

We get to talk about groups of working people and underemployed groups. It doesn't mean we're implying that the groups that we aren't talking about are substandard.

I'm sure if you go looking you can find plenty of real racism in the world. Start in Africa where genocide is taking place, and quit whining about vernacular and making up racial motives in a country that is one of the safest places for the most diverse groups of humans to live. Ever. Go to the inner cities, if you're worried about racism, and talk to the black gang members there about the way they talk to and about whites who dare to enter their neighborhoods.

But this is just flipping fluff.

She was actually polling better among African Americans across the country prior to Iowa. I don't think she was actually capturing them in any election. She was just capturing them in polls. He started capturing the black vote after he started winning.

It is stupid to think that blacks that support Clinton actually care, and those that support Obama... don't care? Actually, I don't even know what we are talking about. What do they care/ don't care about?

I was talking about politics, in general. I'd be interested in seeing the demographics of all the newly registered Democrats. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that most of them are black, and then a large chunk of them are the youth.

As for the black vote, let me put it this way: a LOT of black people started to care about politics when the media (and Oprah) told them a black man could actually be President. That black man could have been anyone, but it just so happens to be Obama. If a black man were not running, I guarantee you a LOT of blacks wouldn't have bothered voting in the primary (nor would have a lot of white people, those voting to keep Obama OUT of the White House). Hell, the average American didn't even know what a primary was until this year.

I told some friends about a year ago that Obama's best weapon was Oprah. They laughed at me, and I told them I was serious. I'm pretty sure it was a good prediction. Obama's second best weapon was Hillary herself. If she weren't the most loved and hated woman in the world, he'd never have had a chance. If he were running against Gore, it would have been over before Super Tuesday.

Forum List

Back