Is She Dead Yet?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
You liberals need to keep us informed hourly at this point. Conservatives like to budget and plan you know, DAMN!

Party poppers
Ice
Booze
Cake
Prizes
Funny little hats
A band
Balloons
Clowns for the kids
Raffle tickets for her things
A Donkey to pin the tail on

Now there are areas where we can save.

A garbage bag instead of a casket
A land fill instead of a plot.

We need updates democrats! Hourly, this stuff cost money.

Fury

:D

CjL6iDSWUAE_iHV.jpg

She looked horrible, even for her. Of course they needed to let her walk around a few steps doing her "Nothing to see here" wave. All they do is stonewall, lie and deceive even about Hillary's serious illnesses. Yes plural.

I wonder if all the dems will still say "I am with her" and follow her if she goes to mental hospital or dies. That itself will make America great again pretty darn quickly.

I wonder if all the dems will still say "I am with her" if she goes to mental hospital or dies. That itself will make America great very quickly.
Health issues just went front burner with the press. A couple of days will tell us what the polls say. I think the entire party is about to get popped for lying.

You liberals need to keep us informed hourly at this point. Conservatives like to budget and plan you know, DAMN!

Party poppers
Ice
Booze
Cake
Prizes
Funny little hats
A band
Balloons
Clowns for the kids
Raffle tickets for her things
A Donkey to pin the tail on

Now there are areas where we can save.

A garbage bag instead of a casket
A land fill instead of a plot.

We need updates democrats! Hourly, this stuff cost money.

Fury

It's Champagne on ice for me darling.

The Krug 1996 Clos D'Ambonnay, although it must remain on ice until after The Event, so iced for seven weeks, the below is very wonderful.

krug-clos-d-ambonnay-1996.jpg

I wonder if all the dems will still say "I am with her" and follow her if she goes to mental hospital or dies. That itself will make America great again pretty darn quickly.

Will has it correct, the Hillarybots will be like the below.

14355027_1237399522985844_8400610468183954979_n.jpg

Forum List

Back