Is Sharron Angle fatally gafe prone?

What is it 22% unemployment in Nevada.. Reid suckholing Obama's butt as he tells companies to NOT HOLD conventions there in Las Vegas..

Face it.... Reid's a..."NOT HIM" candidate now...

20% self identified liberal, 42% self identified conservative, 35% self identified moderate

Yet the Dems easily won the congressional elections two times in a row and made McCain-Palin look sophomoric in 2008. This means almost all of the moderates and a part of the conservative hated the GOP more than the Democratic Party. Nothing has happened for that to change.

Angle is a loon and that becomes apparent more and more everyday in the media, the Dems are pouring more and more money into HR's campaign, the LDS will vote en masse for HR, and the skeleton in SA's closet is about to revealed, which will end her candidacy.

The seat will remain Dem by 7% points.

Wow, what a bold post that is. Nice.

NOw can someone link me to where she said she didn't want liquor in Neveda. Something about prohibition? lol Oh and getting rid fo the EPA oh and her views on social security (I am not sure, but aren't there a few senior citizens in Nevada? :))

Good luck there missy. You fucking nut.

Angle is a nut. One of Sharon's handlers stated privately that the seam of her creditability with public is ready to rip irreparably. Once that happens in the next two weeks, we will see HR pull away to a double digit lead.

No more than Biden
Cute diversion attempt. Stay on point please.

(oh and on a side note, Link us to Biden saying no Liquor in Nevada or getting rid of the epa or privatizing social security. In cases of incest, rape, then pregnancy, still no abortion?!!? Jesus Christ dude.)

Now back on point, this woman is dangerous.

Reid will still lose.

I pos rep'd you because I am going to smash this in your face if he doesn't. I appreciate your balls putting this out. :eusa_whistle:

Zander is normally wrong, Zona, and on this one he is flat wrong. I will remind him of that the day after Reid easily beats Angle.

I may remind him of this post if she loses as well. :cool: (it will be a permanent part of my sig dude....lol)

Sharron Angle: Fatally gaffe-prone? - The Week

As Nevada Senate candidate Angle's regrettable public comments on rape and other issues add up, could she now be her rival Harry Reid's "biggest asset?"

Sharron Angle, the Tea Party–backed Republican taking on endangered Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), is providing plenty of grist for Reid attack ads. After slamming Reid for saving a Las Vegas resort project that could create 22,000 jobs, then walking back her criticism of BP's $20 billion oil-spill victims' account as a "slush fund," Angle raised eyebrows by advising a hypothetical 13-year-old rape-incest victim to steer clear of abortion and make "a lemon situation into lemonade." Is Angle blowing the GOP's easiest shot to pick up a Senate seat?

I love it. She's handing Harry the election on a silver platter.

Zander, yes, I see you, a loser lurking in the shadows. Angle will lose by quite a few % points. This is what happens when posers like you and wierdos like Sharon try to talk as if they have something worthwhile to say. You are such a fake, and, yes, you have my permission to go ahead and do it, though it will have no effect. Go for it, sonny.

Forum List

Back