Is Scott Brown Delusional and Does He Support Terrorism?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Here is a link to TPM where Massachusetts US Senator Scott Brown (R), talks about the Tea Party terrorist who flew a plane into a building.

In reading the link I was hit by these phrases: "But the way we're trying to deal with things and have been in the past, at least until I got here..." and " And people want us to do better. They want us to help solve the problems that are affecting Americans in a very real way.

And I think we, I'm hopeful that we can do that, with a lot of the things that are coming forward. At least what I'm hearing through, and speaking with my colleagues this seems to be a diff feel there's kind of a message that was sent with my election,.. "

Does this man actually think things have changed because he 'got there'? Does he think we buy a lot of things have come forward since he was elected and that these imaginary things will solve anything?

Is Scott Brown delusional or is he blowing smoke up your arse or both?

we report, you decide.
:cool:
D.

===============

Oh yeah, the idea that Brown maybe supports terrorism:
Not Ready for Prime Time
Josh Marshall | February 18, 2010, 9:23PM

Was Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA) rationalizing the Joe Stack's anti-tax plane attack down in Texas today in an interview with Neil Cavuto? I'm not sure that's exactly it. But he did seem weirdly close to describing the incident as another example of the voter frustration that sent him to Washington. I'm curious to know what you think. Let me know. Transcript after the jump ...

Here is a link to TPM where Massachusetts US Senator Scott Brown (R), talks about the Tea Party terrorist who flew a plane into a building.

In reading the link I was hit by these phrases: "But the way we're trying to deal with things and have been in the past, at least until I got here..." and " And people want us to do better. They want us to help solve the problems that are affecting Americans in a very real way.

And I think we, I'm hopeful that we can do that, with a lot of the things that are coming forward. At least what I'm hearing through, and speaking with my colleagues this seems to be a diff feel there's kind of a message that was sent with my election,.. "

Does this man actually think things have changed because he 'got there'? Does he think we buy a lot of things have come forward since he was elected and that these imaginary things will solve anything?

Is Scott Brown delusional or is he blowing smoke up your arse or both?

we report, you decide.
:cool:
D.

===============

Oh yeah, the idea that Brown maybe supports terrorism:
Not Ready for Prime Time

Was Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA) rationalizing the Joe Stack's anti-tax plane attack down in Texas today in an interview with Neil Cavuto? I'm not sure that's exactly it. But he did seem weirdly close to describing the incident as another example of the voter frustration that sent him to Washington. I'm curious to know what you think. Let me know. Transcript after the jump ...

I see others also think Brown might br straying too close to the line...
Op-Ed Columnist
The Axis of the Obsessed and Deranged

By FRANK RICH
Published: February 27, 2010
Op-Ed Columnist - The Axis of the Obsessed and Deranged - NYTimes.com

What made that kamikaze mission eventful was less the deranged act itself than the curious reaction of politicians on the right who gave it a pass — or, worse, flirted with condoning it. Stack was a lone madman, and it would be both glib and inaccurate to call him a card-carrying Tea Partier or a “Tea Party terrorist.” But he did leave behind a manifesto whose frothing anti-government, anti-tax rage overlaps with some of those marching under the Tea Party banner. That rant inspired like-minded Americans to create instant Facebook shrines to his martyrdom. Soon enough, some cowed politicians, including the newly minted Tea Party hero Scott Brown, were publicly empathizing with Stack’s credo — rather than risk crossing the most unforgiving brigade in their base.

Representative Steve King, Republican of Iowa, even rationalized Stack’s crime. “It’s sad the incident in Texas happened,” he said, “but by the same token, it’s an agency that is unnecessary. And when the day comes when that is over and we abolish the I.R.S., it’s going to be a happy day for America.” No one in King’s caucus condemned these remarks. Then again, what King euphemized as “the incident” took out just 1 of the 200 workers in the Austin building: Vernon Hunter, a 68-year-old Vietnam veteran nearing his I.R.S. retirement. Had Stack the devastating weaponry and timing to match the death toll of 168 inflicted by Timothy McVeigh on a federal building in Oklahoma in 1995, maybe a few of the congressman’s peers would have cried foul.

It is not glib or inaccurate to invoke Oklahoma City in this context,

Your entire hypothesis to paint the terrorist who flew his plane into the IRS building in Austin as a Tea Partier is irroneous.

Good grief. The lengths that some will go to to whine about Republicans. All they achieve is to demonstrate the stupidity of the poster. And that, we already knew.

]

Really tea party terrorist?
You didnt read his manifesto.

I have better things to do than to give in to Terrorists by doing what they wanted...which is to read their shit.

Shame on you! Shame.

His goals mimic the TPs. Just ask Scott Brown:

Sen. Scott Brown: Well it's certainly tragic and I feel for the families obviously being affected by it.

And I don't know if it's related, but I can just sense not only in my election, but since being here in Washington, people are frustrated. They want transparency, they want their elected officials to be accountable and open and talk about the things that are affecting their daily lives. So I'm not sure that there's a connection, I certainly hope not. But we need to do things better.

Cavuto: Um, you know invariably people are going to look at this and say, well, that's where some of this populist rage gets you. Isn't that a bit extreme?

the above quotes from:
Not Ready for Prime Time
Not Ready for Prime Time | Talking Points Memo

]

Really tea party terrorist?
You didnt read his manifesto.

I have better things to do than to give in to Terrorists by doing what they wanted...which is to read their shit.

Shame on you! Shame.

His goals mimic the TPs. Just ask Scott Brown:

Sen. Scott Brown: Well it's certainly tragic and I feel for the families obviously being affected by it.

And I don't know if it's related, but I can just sense not only in my election, but since being here in Washington, people are frustrated. They want transparency, they want their elected officials to be accountable and open and talk about the things that are affecting their daily lives. So I'm not sure that there's a connection, I certainly hope not. But we need to do things better.

Cavuto: Um, you know invariably people are going to look at this and say, well, that's where some of this populist rage gets you. Isn't that a bit extreme?

the above quotes from:
Not Ready for Prime Time
Not Ready for Prime Time | Talking Points Memo

So you admit being clueless and talking out your ass?
What a surprise. :lol:

Why don't you attack Obama then?
According to the President the same anger that swept him into office swept Brown.
Answer?

Good grief. The lengths that some will go to to whine about Republicans. All they achieve is to demonstrate the stupidity of the poster. And that, we already knew.

Whining about Republicans? So you too support terrorism as long as it is con-bred?:lol:

Anyone who can't file a thread in the right place is an idiot. That is you. Live with it. This is clearly a flame, yet you're not smart enough to put it in the flame zone. That makes you stupid. Just sayin'.

Whining about Republicans? So you too support terrorism as long as it is con-bred?:lol:

Anyone who can't file a thread in the right place is an idiot. That is you. Live with it. This is clearly a flame, yet you're not smart enough to put it in the flame zone. That makes you stupid. Just sayin'.

It turns into a flame when you enter.

The thread is about what others have suggested. Is Brown comparing the anger of the terrorist with what swept him into office? If he is, isn't that a text book def of delusion?

:eusa_whistle:

The thread is about what others have suggested. Is Brown comparing the anger of the terrorist with what swept him into office? If he is, isn't that a text book def of delusion?

:eusa_whistle:

No, your commentary is.

Forum List

Back