Is Russiagate a hoax based on desperation?

Russia interfering in our elections has been proven. Nothing made up about it.

Yup, under Obama's watch things got screwed up, Russian interference is but one of Obama's and the Democratic Party's failures and the list is ponderous indeed including treason at the top levels in my opinion.

Sure, but your opinion only matters to you and other like minded RWNJs. The rest of the world thinks your opinion is nuts. Russia did interfere in out elections, and I want it stopped.

If you think your speaking for the world, you got a mental problem..

Sure they did, they always do but Hillary lost because she was lazy, didn't understand the electoral system, her physical and mental health was suspect, her energy level was zilch and she had so much baggage President Trump's peccadillos looked far more acceptable by comparison.

Her and BJ Bill are full blown pariahs now, especially by the Democrats, they don't even want to acknowledge their existence and whine when you do... (that's the fun part)...:)

Yup, under Obama's watch things got screwed up, Russian interference is but one of Obama's and the Democratic Party's failures and the list is ponderous indeed including treason at the top levels in my opinion.

Sure, but your opinion only matters to you and other like minded RWNJs. The rest of the world thinks your opinion is nuts. Russia did interfere in out elections, and I want it stopped.

Sure they did, they always do but Hillary lost because she was lazy, didn't understand the electoral system, her physical and mental health was suspect, her energy level was zilch and she had so much baggage President Trump's peccadillos looked far more acceptable by comparison.

Her and BJ Bill are full blown pariahs now, especially by the Democrats, they don't even want to acknowledge their existence and whine when you do... (that's the fun part)...:)

Is that what passes for thought inside the RWNJ bubble? I'm not surprised.

Well you're a gutless moron with zero game to offer up, so really... who cares....:abgg2q.jpg:

Well you're a gutless moron with zero game to offer up, so really... who cares....:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm sure that will deeply hurt my feelings eventually. I'll get back with you when it does.

Zamir-Vodka-Buffalo-NY-3.jpg
PI3G8H-E.jpg

Either malignant motivation, mental feebleness, woeful ignorance, or any or all are the only reasons anyone denies that the Russians interfered in the election.

Does the left need Russiagate to try and save the day for them? Whenever the country is doing well, it seems the opposing party becomes desperate for a scandal to bring down the president who, right or wrong, tends to get the credit or the blame when the economy goes up or down. Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, and now Donald Trump being mercilessly hounded in an attempt to bring them down by any means necessary. Whatever faults those individuals have, I do not believe that the people harassing them nor the people defending them were genuine in their intentions at all. I remember the left failing over and over again in their attempts at another Watergate and screaming "Teflon Ron" and I remember Republicans getting all giddy about the fact that Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and trying to use it to divert attention away from the fact that the country was doing well during his eight years in office. The way the MSM keeps screaming Russia, Russia, Russia reminds of the same old strategy of start screaming and change the subject. Anything to divert attention away from economic prosperity.
No, the lie that it's a "hoax" is desperation.

What exactly is the criminal penalty for "meddling"? Or collusion? Oh you mean neither of those things is a crime? Really! Hmmm. Then why exactly have the Democrats been wasting everyone's time and money for a year trying to prove a non crime happened?

What exactly is the criminal penalty for "meddling"? Or collusion? Oh you mean neither of those things is a crime? Really! Hmmm. Then why exactly have the Democrats been wasting everyone's time and money for a year trying to prove a non crime happened?

Interfering in our elections is a pretty big crime, and collusion to do that is pretty big too. I know you really thought you had a zinger there, but you really don't.

Forum List

Back