Is Russiagate a hoax based on desperation?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Does the left need Russiagate to try and save the day for them? Whenever the country is doing well, it seems the opposing party becomes desperate for a scandal to bring down the president who, right or wrong, tends to get the credit or the blame when the economy goes up or down. Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, and now Donald Trump being mercilessly hounded in an attempt to bring them down by any means necessary. Whatever faults those individuals have, I do not believe that the people harassing them nor the people defending them were genuine in their intentions at all. I remember the left failing over and over again in their attempts at another Watergate and screaming "Teflon Ron" and I remember Republicans getting all giddy about the fact that Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and trying to use it to divert attention away from the fact that the country was doing well during his eight years in office. The way the MSM keeps screaming Russia, Russia, Russia reminds of the same old strategy of start screaming and change the subject. Anything to divert attention away from economic prosperity.

Let's summarize. The day after the CRUSHING loss to Donald Trump, the Russian Collusion scheme was hatched. Democratic leaders directed FBI leadership to embark on a scavenger hunt based on ZERO evidence. The investigation was based on a bogus dossier funded by the DNC. And the most ridiculous aspect of the three ring circus:

COLLUSION IS NOT A CRIME.

Let's summarize. The day after the CRUSHING loss to Donald Trump, the Russian Collusion scheme was hatched. Democratic leaders directed FBI leadership to embark o
n a scavenger hunt based on ZERO evidence. The investigation was based on a bogus dossier funded by the DNC. And the most ridiculous aspect of the three ring circus:

but CONSPIRACY is.

18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

oh, & btw? so is obstruction of justice.

Obstruction of justice

They have operatives in high level places that are guilty of sin of abuse of power and crimes.............

They needed a smoke screen to cover their asses....

In regards to the hacking by Russians on the DNC.........yeah it happened.......been happening forever......Just like our intel groups listen in on other nations.......try to influence elections.......We are guilty of that too............

US denies German media claims that Barack Obama knew NSA was spying on

Spying on Germany..........

The TrumPutin conspiracy theory was fabricated to divert attention away from the extremely damning content of the leaked DNC emails that were published by wikileaks.

The content of the emails showed that loony Bernie Sander's allegations that the DNC was rigging the election for Hillary were not so crazy after all. They were 100% true.

The DNC emails proving that the election was rigged in Clinton's favor were extremely embarrassing to the USA, particularly because Clinton & Obama had recently justified the USA's foreign policy of promoting violent regime change in democracies across the globe, in large part, by claiming that the elections in democracies such as Egypt, Ukraine, Syria and Libya, were rigged.

Let's summarize. The day after the CRUSHING loss to Donald Trump, the Russian Collusion scheme was hatched. Democratic leaders directed FBI leadership to embark on a scavenger hunt based on ZERO evidence. The investigation was based on a bogus dossier funded by the DNC. And the most ridiculous aspect of the three ring circus:

Well, that is the GOP rhetoric. It's all bullshit, but that's what they are saying.

I wish people would stop slapping "-gate" at the end of every fucking scandal, real or imagined...

It's not necessary and it's overused.

I wish people would stop slapping "-gate" at the end of every fucking scandal, real or imagined...

I agree, and I would post a long statement telling why I agree, but right now, I need to do my part for the "Get-me-another-beer-gate" situation.

Does the left need Russiagate to try and save the day for them? Whenever the country is doing well, it seems the opposing party becomes desperate for a scandal to bring down the president who, right or wrong, tends to get the credit or the blame when the economy goes up or down. Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, and now Donald Trump being mercilessly hounded in an attempt to bring them down by any means necessary. Whatever faults those individuals have, I do not believe that the people harassing them nor the people defending them were genuine in their intentions at all. I remember the left failing over and over again in their attempts at another Watergate and screaming "Teflon Ron" and I remember Republicans getting all giddy about the fact that Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and trying to use it to divert attention away from the fact that the country was doing well during his eight years in office. The way the MSM keeps screaming Russia, Russia, Russia reminds of the same old strategy of start screaming and change the subject. Anything to divert attention away from economic prosperity.

Yes, of course it's a big hoax squirrel ploy.

Next question?

I agree, and I would post a long statement telling why I agree, but right now, I need to do my part for the "Get-me-another-beer-gate" situation.
Perhaps your mother should kick you out of her basement and tell you to get your own damn beer.

Perhaps your mother should kick you out of her basement and tell you to get your own damn beer.

I'll bet it would be great to live in my mother's basement. No worries, no bills, no rush for anything. The only problems are that she never had a basement, and she's been dead for a few years.

The uppity far right will find out soon enough if the charges are based on good factual objective evidence.

Russia interfering in our elections has been proven. Nothing made up about it.

Yup, under Obama's watch things got screwed up, Russian interference is but one of Obama's and the Democratic Party's failures and the list is ponderous indeed including treason at the top levels in my opinion.

Obama went to McConnell and Ryan about how were the Russian then meddling in the election and asked them to back a public statement.

They both went crazy and said "no".

Russia interfering in our elections has been proven. Nothing made up about it.

Yup, under Obama's watch things got screwed up, Russian interference is but one of Obama's and the Democratic Party's failures and the list is ponderous indeed including treason at the top levels in my opinion.

Sure, but your opinion only matters to you and other like minded RWNJs. The rest of the world thinks your opinion is nuts. Russia did interfere in out elections, and I want it stopped.

Who are cinfised. The scheme was hatched years ago.

Forum List

Back