Is Russia your main enemy? I don't think so.

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Let’s see who’s destroying USA from within. Who:

1. Who makes American Media lie to you delivering a lot of fakes and hiding a lot of truth, dumbing down the population;

Media does not let you put opposing views, to question the evidence and the Intelligence. If you do, you are kicked off the air while the people who get it wrong are promoted. The idea of diversity or good journalism certainly has not been proven during last 10 years: the journalists who have it right have been punished, sanctioned or kicked out of the Media.

2. Who keeps pushing political correctness, basically censorship, denouncing American people’s constitutional right of freedom of speech;

hussein kesvani: I love being a doctor and whispering verses of the Quran into the ears of white babies, and therefore making them Muslim. The hospital I work for knows I have been doing this for years, but can't strike me off because they are scared of being called racist
hussein kesvani on Twitter

3. Who makes American children learn about gays, 72 genders, "Be a gay for one day", feminism, diversity and other BS; encouraging teenagers for sex changing and even allowing parents to change sex of their kids;

A six-year-old Texas boy is being dressed and presented as a girl by his mother; at the same time, she is threatening the boy’s father legally for not going along with her plan for their son to live as a girl.
6-year-old boy forced to live as a girl while mom threatens dad for not going along

4. Who keeps arresting Trump’s people for alleged crimes (making them lie and slander Trump) just because some of them just talked to Russians;

Michael Flynn served as President Trump’s national security adviser for several days. Prosecutor Mueller accused him of two things: first, Flynn called Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak before President Trump’s inauguration and asked him not to reciprocate in response to the sanctions that Barack Obama imposed on Russia in the last days of his presidency, urged us not to take the path of escalation and confrontation. Was that so bad? Was it against the interests of the American people or the American government that a potential member of the administration urged us not to harm the American diplomatic mission in the Russian Federation, not to take away property or expel diplomats?

The second charge against him was that he also asked Ambassador Kislyak to influence Moscow’s position on the resolution discussed in the UN Security Council, which required Israel to stop building new settlements in the occupied territories. Since the Obama administration decided not to block adoption of this resolution and, unlike in the previous cases, to abstain rather than vote it down, Flynn, according to Mueller, asked the Russian side to veto this anti-Israeli resolution.

But he essentially called on the Russian side to defend the position that the United States had been promoting in the UN for decades. Here are two accusations against this person. I do not know what sentence he will get. But the absurdity of the situation is obvious to me. This is just one example of the bacchanalia going on around the so-called Russian dossier.
Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s remarks and answers to media questions at a news conference on the results of Russian diplomacy in 2018 Moscow, January 16, 2019

5. Who keeps creating and sponsoring semi-terrorist and totally brainwashed organizations like Antifa, BLM;

upload_2019-1-30_15-51-14.png

6. Who keeps bringing illegals into the USA and encourages them to vote;

7. Who made a political circus out of SC judge Kavanah nomination;

upload_2019-1-30_15-51-41.png

8. Who keeps creating fake stories about “Russian interference”

Democratic operatives, backed by a liberal billionaire, created thousands of fake Russian accounts to give an impression the Russian government is supporting Alabama Republican Roy Moore (left) in last year’s election against now-Sen. Doug Jones (right). (Associated Press)
Democratic operatives created fake Russian bots designed to link Kremlin to Roy Moore in Alabama race

upload_2019-1-30_15-52-7.png

9. Who is manically afraid of Trump and Putin working together (Trump had to cancel his meeting with Putin in Argentina because Mueller made Cohen lie about Trump tower in Moscow and according to Dmitry Simes Media would broadcast two pictures on the screen: a picture of Trump and Putin shaking hands and a picture of Cohen lying about Trumps “ties to Russia”. According to Dmitry Simes that^ could cross out all the possible agreements between two presidents);
Dimitri K. Simes – Center for the National Interest

Who has been doing all that above: Russia or Deep State, Putin or Soros?

Stephen Cohen: perhaps it’s time for Washington to learn from Moscow rather than demand that Moscow conform to Washington’s thinking about—and behavior in—world affairs. If not, Washington is more likely to continue to isolate itself.
Russian Diplomacy Is Winning the New Cold War

As for Putin he obviously would prefer to deal with a sane country of USA, not with a crazy country (like it’s now) with nukes. So far USA reminds me a monkey with a grenade: you never know where the grenade will go the next minute.

Let’s see who’s destroying USA from within. Who:

1. Who makes American Media lie to you delivering a lot of fakes and hiding a lot of truth, dumbing down the population;

Media does not let you put opposing views, to question the evidence and the Intelligence. If you do, you are kicked off the air while the people who get it wrong are promoted. The idea of diversity or good journalism certainly has not been proven during last 10 years: the journalists who have it right have been punished, sanctioned or kicked out of the Media.

2. Who keeps pushing political correctness, basically censorship, denouncing American people’s constitutional right of freedom of speech;

hussein kesvani: I love being a doctor and whispering verses of the Quran into the ears of white babies, and therefore making them Muslim. The hospital I work for knows I have been doing this for years, but can't strike me off because they are scared of being called racist
hussein kesvani on Twitter

3. Who makes American children learn about gays, 72 genders, "Be a gay for one day", feminism, diversity and other BS; encouraging teenagers for sex changing and even allowing parents to change sex of their kids;

A six-year-old Texas boy is being dressed and presented as a girl by his mother; at the same time, she is threatening the boy’s father legally for not going along with her plan for their son to live as a girl.
6-year-old boy forced to live as a girl while mom threatens dad for not going along

4. Who keeps arresting Trump’s people for alleged crimes (making them lie and slander Trump) just because some of them just talked to Russians;

Michael Flynn served as President Trump’s national security adviser for several days. Prosecutor Mueller accused him of two things: first, Flynn called Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak before President Trump’s inauguration and asked him not to reciprocate in response to the sanctions that Barack Obama imposed on Russia in the last days of his presidency, urged us not to take the path of escalation and confrontation. Was that so bad? Was it against the interests of the American people or the American government that a potential member of the administration urged us not to harm the American diplomatic mission in the Russian Federation, not to take away property or expel diplomats?

The second charge against him was that he also asked Ambassador Kislyak to influence Moscow’s position on the resolution discussed in the UN Security Council, which required Israel to stop building new settlements in the occupied territories. Since the Obama administration decided not to block adoption of this resolution and, unlike in the previous cases, to abstain rather than vote it down, Flynn, according to Mueller, asked the Russian side to veto this anti-Israeli resolution.

But he essentially called on the Russian side to defend the position that the United States had been promoting in the UN for decades. Here are two accusations against this person. I do not know what sentence he will get. But the absurdity of the situation is obvious to me. This is just one example of the bacchanalia going on around the so-called Russian dossier.
Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s remarks and answers to media questions at a news conference on the results of Russian diplomacy in 2018 Moscow, January 16, 2019

5. Who keeps creating and sponsoring semi-terrorist and totally brainwashed organizations like Antifa, BLM;

View attachment 243084

6. Who keeps bringing illegals into the USA and encourages them to vote;

7. Who made a political circus out of SC judge Kavanah nomination;

View attachment 243085

8. Who keeps creating fake stories about “Russian interference”

Democratic operatives, backed by a liberal billionaire, created thousands of fake Russian accounts to give an impression the Russian government is supporting Alabama Republican Roy Moore (left) in last year’s election against now-Sen. Doug Jones (right). (Associated Press)
Democratic operatives created fake Russian bots designed to link Kremlin to Roy Moore in Alabama race

View attachment 243086

9. Who is manically afraid of Trump and Putin working together (Trump had to cancel his meeting with Putin in Argentina because Mueller made Cohen lie about Trump tower in Moscow and according to Dmitry Simes Media would broadcast two pictures on the screen: a picture of Trump and Putin shaking hands and a picture of Cohen lying about Trumps “ties to Russia”. According to Dmitry Simes that^ could cross out all the possible agreements between two presidents);

Who has been doing all that above: Russia or Deep State, Putin or Soros?

Stephen Cohen: perhaps it’s time for Washington to learn from Moscow rather than demand that Moscow conform to Washington’s thinking about—and behavior in—world affairs. If not, Washington is more likely to continue to isolate itself.
Russian Diplomacy Is Winning the New Cold War

As for Putin he obviously would prefer to deal with a sane country of USA, not with a crazy country (like it’s now) with nukes. So far USA reminds me a monkey with a grenade: you never know where the grenade will go the next minute.

Notice you have an accent when you write... Are you an American ??

Agree that we have a huge issue with those who have decided to become world citizens, and are now undermining the soverignty, security, and the culture once known as the American culture in this nation.

While in our weakness, it should be that one eye remains on the enemies who seek to exploit these weaknesses, while the other eye keeps an eye on those determined to create chaos and reek havoc from within.

It's by design. The international marxist agenda is a globalist collective. ALL governments are to be taken down and destroyed. Ours being the most dominant one on earth, who do you think they want to take out first?

Agree that we have a huge issue with those who have decided to become world citizens, and are now undermining the soverignty, security, and the culture once known as the American culture in this nation.

While in our weakness, it should be that one eye remains on the enemies who seek to exploit these weaknesses, while the other eye keeps an eye on those determined to create chaos and reek havoc from within.
I'm from Ukraine, which is also a victim of Deep State aggression and which their loyal Media keeps presenting as a "triumph of democracy".

Victor Orban (Hungarian president):” In recent years Soros’ NGOs encompassed all determinant levels of decision making process. They act like activists of Agitation & Propaganda Department of the late Communist party. Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries. It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated."

Last edited:
It's by design. The international marxist agenda is a globalist collective. ALL governments are to be taken down and destroyed. Ours being the most dominant one on earth, who do you think they want to take out first?
US government may be the most dominant on the Earth but not the only one who keeps dumbing down and destroying its population. Same things have been taking place in EU and my home country of Ukraine. Globalists want to control the world and they have pretty much figured out how to do that:
Step #1: "help" your candidate win and put your puppet as a head of a country (arrange regime change for those winners whom you don't like);
Step#2: your puppet makes Media spread the needed lies and destroy the brains of the population;
Step#3: manipulate the majority of the brainwashed population and do what you want with the country.

I keep watching this for 5 years in my home country of Ukraine as well as on this American forum. Americans have enough money and advanced health-care but what good does it makes to you if you do NOT have brains? And literally, half a country (liberals for sure) already allowed Deep State to steal their brains for good.

Last edited:
US government may be the most dominant on the Earth but not the only one who keeps dumbing down and destroying its population. Same things have been taking place in EU and my home country of Ukraine. Globalists want to control the world and they have pretty much figured out how to do that:
Step #1: "help" your candidate win and put your puppet as a head of a country (arrange regime change for those winners whom you don't like);
Step#2: your puppet makes Media spread the needed lies and destroy the brains of the population;
Step#3: manipulate the majority of the brainwashed population and do what you want with the country.

I keep watching this for 5 years in my home country of Ukraine as well as on this American forum. Americans have enough money and advanced health-care but what good does it makes to you if you do NOT have brains? And literally, half a country (liberals for sure) already allowed Deep State to steal their brains for good.
Sadly it's getting bad, and the worst is yet to come.

Was watching Tucker Carlson, and there was a discussion he was having where as the title read like this "the leftist agenda - free stuff but who pays" ?? It should have read - "the Democrat Agenda -free stuff for votes".

If you think somebody in western countries has small remain of brain you are wrong. 90 % of all folks are simple primitive idiots

I'm from Ukraine, which is also a victim of Deep State aggression and which their loyal Media keeps presenting as a "triumph of democracy".

Victor Orban (Hungarian president):” In recent years Soros’ NGOs encompassed all determinant levels of decision making process. They act like activists of Agitation & Propaganda Department of the late Communist party. Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries. It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated."

70 % of American visitors USMB need more as ten minutes to find Ukraine on the map, and you are talking about. In the US MS Medias exist only USA, USA and USA again.

70 % of American visitors USMB need more as ten minutes to find Ukraine on the map, and you are talking about. In the US MS Medias exist only USA, USA and USA again.
Well. I posted this thread because I see more and more Trump supporters (who still seem to have their brains unlike libs) writing that Russia/Putin wants to harm and destroy America and not a word in American Media about the efforts Russia/Putin has been doing to normalize relationship with USA and to help president Trump (so far all the stories about Putin/Trump "friendship" has been fake).

Not a word in American Media about my home country of Ukraine where Obama/Soros have brought "democracy" and where the people are living under a real dictatorship from Washington puppets who have turned the country into a sh*thole in just 5 years.

Today, the major outlets are almost all owned by six conglomerates. They can easily hide the truth or spread all kinds of lies simultaneously. And that's basically what we have been witnessing lately.

Big6:
The 6 Companies That Own (almost) All Media [Infographic] | WebFX

upload_2019-2-1_15-40-48.png

Well. I posted this thread because I see more and more Trump supporters (who still seem to have their brains unlike libs) writing that Russia/Putin wants to harm and destroy America and not a word in American Media about the efforts Russia/Putin has been doing to normalize relationship with USA and to help president Trump (so far all the stories about Putin/Trump "friendship" has been fake).

Not a word in American Media about my home country of Ukraine where Obama/Soros have brought "democracy" and where the people are living under a real dictatorship from Washington puppets who have turned the country into a sh*thole in just 5 years.

Today, the major outlets are almost all owned by six conglomerates. They can easily hide the truth or spread all kinds of lies simultaneously. And that's basically what we have been witnessing lately.

Big6:

View attachment 243509

And all those corporations are owned by Rotschild

VNr1Czy.jpg

Big6:

View attachment 243509

VNr1Czy.jpg
And Soros.

upload_2019-5-3_17-9-27.png

Big6:

View attachment 243509

VNr1Czy.jpg
And Soros.

View attachment 259259

All guys are jewish

Off subject. But the Russian passenger crash had some attractive stewardesses on it. Ahh the good old days. Took four flights to and back from the West coast several months ago and all of the stewardesses were pigs or aging. I am not to young myself. And the service was bad by most of them. Like they were going through the motions. The airline was Delta. Gotta love dem fiefdoms!

Off subject. But the Russian passenger crash had some attractive stewardesses on it. Ahh the good old days. Took four flights to and back from the West coast several months ago and all of the stewardesses were pigs or aging. I am not to young myself. And the service was bad by most of them. Like they were going through the motions. The airline was Delta. Gotta love dem fiefdoms!
Russian Aeroflot is my favorite airline, I've been using it for years. The crew is very beautiful, helpful and nice and the food is always excellent.

Company News - Aeroflot named Best Airline in Eastern Europe, premium economy onboard catering named best globally at Skytrax World Airline Awards | Aeroflot

‘Highest global recognition’: Aeroflot wins four awards at the airline Oscars

upload_2019-5-6_11-59-45.png

upload_2019-5-6_12-0-3.png

Too bad yesterday a tragedy has happened: a plane was caught on fire with over 70 killed.
INSIDE the tragedy: VIDEO shows charred Superjet interior after catching fire in crash-landing

Among the victims of the crash was a flight attendant named Maksim Moiseev who died while trying to help passengers escape the plane
Fiery Crash Landing Of Russian Passenger Plane In Moscow Leaves 41 Dead

Last edited:
Even a so called Russian Dossier appears not to be Russian at all: it's British/Ukrainian/American.

Dimitri Simes on a Russian political TV show “The Great Game”: The second adversary of the President Trump is Christopher Steele who put together the famous dossier. Many believe that he’s a former UK intelligence officer, he headed the investigation of a Litvinenko case. Christopher Steele prepared his Trump dossier without coming to Moscow even once. He said he had his own sources. It’s becoming increasingly clear now that these sources were provided by the people we’ve just mentioned: originally they came from Russia and now settled in Ukraine, UK, London and USA. So, this attack on Donald Trump was if not directly inspired by London but London at least directly participated in it.

Details in the video already interpreted into English (start watching from minute 28):

The Great Game. 15.05.2019

Dimitri Simes:

Last edited:
Dimitri Simes on a Russian political TV show “The Great Game”: It's very important to understand where this McCarthy style campaign originated from. It was driven by a number of reasons. One was Donald Trump himself, he was the one who went against the Establishment. Russia was a more and more seen as an adversary of the USA. Finally, external forces played their own role in the entire story. I’m sure that one of the important external forces that helped to start all those “investigations” in the USA was the security service of Ukraine and Ukrainian oligarchs related to it. Plus some Russian emigrants from the radical opposition [to Putin] who hated Trump and were scared to death of him cause they believed he would renew relations with Russia. I think it’s very important to realize where this devastated and paralyzing attack on the Trump administration came from.

Details in the video (already interpreted into English) (start watching from minute 46):

The Great Game. 28.05.2019

Dimitri Simes

Ukraine should have been deeply investigated for interfering in US elections, not Russia. Russia "investigation" was a witch hunt at American taxpayers' EXPENSE.

Forum List

Back