Is Rosenstein TOAST?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
So Comey leaks his "memos" to the NYTimes to get a special counsel and Rosenstein immediately hires Comey's pal Mueller to go after Trump. Seems the Three Amigos cooked up this little plot to nail Trump on "obstruction" charges now that the "collusion" hoax has run out of gas. So what should the President do about it? His tweets have made it pretty clear he's not happy with the 4-eyed geek. :nono:

mueller-rosenstein.jpg

Newt said today Mueller can continue to hire democrat attorneys to his heart's desire and Trump won't fire him, can't fire him...YET. Rosenstein? Rosey played his part and no longer serves a purpose to anybody involved. My bet is he's a goner and replaced by GOP-friendly Rachael Brand who lets Mueller know in no uncertain terms there will be no perjury-traps and he's got 90 days to fish or cut bait.

hmmm

Comey gave Trump a pass, not once, but three times, on collusion, to set him up for obstruction?

• Banned
hmmm

Comey gave Trump a pass, not once, but three times, on collusion, to set him up for obstruction?

Indeed. Remember, Comey was fired in the interim and there is ZERO evidence of collusion while there could be a finding against Trump if Mueller can convince a grand jury that using the word "hope" could be considered a directive or an order.

Last edited:
  • Banned
He thinks that his desperation goes away depending on who notices. Lol

Taking a look at your ratings I'd say very few here notice you....that could be a root cause of your insecurity. I, on the other hand, am IMMENSELY entertaining and a JOY to my readers. :lol:

applause.gif

He thinks that his desperation goes away depending on who notices. Lol

Taking a look at your ratings I'd say very few here notice you....that could be a root cause of your insecurity. I, on the other hand, am IMMENSELY entertaining and a JOY to my readers. :lol:

applause.gif

But that doesn't address your desperation at all but again, nice try. That's a new one. "People like me so I can't be desperate"

Lol

Trump's Chumps are doing everything they can to poison the investigative well so that they can deny, deny, deny anything which results from the investigation. They are already letting their propagandist masters tell them what to bleev before the investigation is even launched.

God forbid they should EVER learn to think for themselves. What a bunch of idiot sheep!

You seem desperate. You see conspiracies where there is no proof yet you cry about no proof of collusion.

A snowflake calling me "desperate"....that's rich. :lol:

Nice deflection but overused.

"overused" is an understatement. "snowflake" is used by those too poorly educated to offer anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking; calling it banal or insipid describes both the word and the writer of the word.

18 U.S.Code § 1515 (b), as “acting with an improper purpose, personally or by influencing another, including making a false or misleading statement, or withholding, concealing, altering, or destroying a document or other information."

Trump's Chumps are doing everything they can to poison the investigative well so that they can deny, deny, deny anything which results from the investigation. They are already letting their propagandist masters tell them what to bleev before the investigation is even launched.

EIGHT MONTHS of "investigation" isn't long enough? It really snaps your bra strap that Trump didn't collude or obstruct anything, eh? :badgrin:

18 U.S.Code § 1515 (b), as “acting with an improper purpose, personally or by influencing another, including making a false or misleading statement, or withholding, concealing, altering, or destroying a document or other information."

Yep, Comey is in some deep shit.

"overused" is an understatement. "snowflake" is used by those too poorly educated to offer anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking; calling it banal or insipid describes both the word and the writer of the word.

Somebody got a thesaurus for Christmas. :lol:

Tip to a dipshit: words don't signify anything if not used in a conceptual manner....you're what used to be called an educated fool.

EIGHT MONTHS of "investigation" isn't long enough? It really snaps your bra strap that Trump didn't collude or obstruct anything, eh? :badgrin:

oh hell no, 8 months is a warm up ....

repeat after me ..

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I

Forum List

Back