Is Ron Paul a bit senile or just naive?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He just seems off. Something isn't right with this man. Last night Bachmann pointed out an IAEA report on Irans nuclear program and his response was to call her a liar. I don't care for bachmann but I have no doubt about her honesty.

PolitFact again?????????? Oh yeah! That's going to convince conservatives to vote for Paul, a far left kook website!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And BTW, if you put GAY before CHRISTIAN it makes it obvious what you find more important, which precludes the concept of Christian. Which is obvious since you are ignoring What the New Testament had to say about homosexuality in the first place.

Last edited:
Paul is a man that is true to his convictions.

I have yet to come across a candidate in the past 30 years as true to his convictions as he is.

You may not agree with his vision...but you must admire his honesty.

And no...he is not senile...He truly believes in libertarianism and isolationism.....and seeing how things have panned out overseas.....he may not be wrong s to what is in our best interest.

I have not only NOT written him off yet....I am actually listening to him more than I did.

But no...he has not earned my vote yet.

austerity does NOT move an economy forward.

This his an historically proven fact people.

I was wondering if he was still in the Cold War Days...

No, that doesn't work because the Cold War wasn't isolationism.

Isolationism was what many people of the 30s beleived in after the horrors of the first World War.

They thought just retreating back behind our borders and leaving the rest of the world alone, would mean the rest of the world would do the same.

You can't blame them after the insanity of the First World War.

However, Pearl Harbor cured Americans of that delusion.

But Paul doesn't even have that excuse. He's seen Pearl Harbor and he's seen 9/11.

Yet, he insists on clinging to this false idea.

Which makes him just too damn nutty to ever be president.

PolitFact again?????????? Oh yeah! That's going to convince conservatives to vote for Paul, a far left kook website!
If it appeases your biased partisan lenses, PolitiFact has called Democrats liars too.

Oh goody. They call some Democrats liars so they can seem "objective." They are about as objective as Media Matters.

If you are going to use far left kook blogs, don't expect to gain any ground for Paul with conservatives. It just won't happen.

Paul "Ive never voted for an earmark" but after it passes as I knew it would I ask for the money.

Lol wut? Senile seems to fit.

Last edited:
He just seems off. Something isn't right with this man. Last night Bachmann pointed out an IAEA report on Irans nuclear program and his response was to call her a liar. I don't care for bachmann but I have no doubt about her honesty.

Paul merely holds on to historically proven philosophies of government that have failed.

He is not a liar, just a bit unbalanced.

Most who call themselves libertarians do not see the forest for the trees.

Tis what tis.

austerity does NOT move an economy forward.

This his an historically proven fact people.

Nor does the profligate spending of money one doesn't have move an economy forward.

Here is where you are wrong.

Stimulus has worked repetedly in history.

You pretend it doesnt hense your adherance to historically failed ideas.

You see you are fully within your rights to believe ideas that have been proven failures throughout history.

Dont expect thinking people who know history to join you in your delusion.

This adherance to lies will lose you this election.

The republican party will have to dump people like you to win any future elections.

Paul is a man that is true to his convictions.

I have yet to come across a candidate in the past 30 years as true to his convictions as he is.

You may not agree with his vision...but you must admire his honesty.

And no...he is not senile...He truly believes in libertarianism and isolationism.....and seeing how things have panned out overseas.....he may not be wrong s to what is in our best interest.

I have not only NOT written him off yet....I am actually listening to him more than I did.

But no...he has not earned my vote yet.

Adolph Hitler and Pol Pot were true to their convictions too. That doesn't make them any more right or honorable than anything else.
Ron Paul's worst enemy is Ron Paul. Most conservatives are well on board when he talks about eliminating gov't programs and departments. When he starts blathering about how we caused 9/11 and we are provoking the Iranians he gets the boot. His support among conservatives is about 8%.

Forum List

Back