Is Romney your first choice for the GOP Standard-bearer?

Nope, and chances are I won't even vote for him. I'd rather write in Dr. Paul.

No worries though, I live in a VERY red state.

Romney's the guy, so be it. I would rather have had Mitch Daniels, personally. I would also rather have had Hillary instead of Obama, who I think wasn't ready yet for the job.

Romney's the guy, so be it. I would rather have had Mitch Daniels, personally. I would also rather have had Hillary instead of Obama, who I think wasn't ready yet for the job.

Hillary would have been a better choice for the Dems.
If she wins she does not do another Hillary care
and she focuses on the economy and jobs as the first order of business.

If no one is getting who they really wanted from their party then that begs the question, what the hell are you guys smoking during your party's primaries? You're the one's picking your candidates after all.

If no one is getting who they really wanted from their party then that begs the question, what the hell are you guys smoking during your party's primaries? You're the one's picking your candidates after all.

Clearly someone wanted Romney, But it wasn't me. How can you blame people who voted for the other guy, for Romney?

lol

Ron paul, David Duke, ect. Romney, fuck no.:eusa_shifty:

Someone that respects our constitution and to make it even better someone that respects the people that wrote it. :eusa_shifty:

O'shit did I just say how I really feel? Maybe a mixture of both.

Last edited:

Clearly someone wanted Romney, But it wasn't me. How can you blame people who voted for the other guy, for Romney?

lol

Obviously the majority of republicans wanted Romney. But if the republican party is too damned stupid to vote for a better candidate, then they deserve what they get and they deserve to loose.

Hillary would have been a better choice for the Dems.
If she wins she does not do another Hillary care
and she focuses on the economy and jobs as the first order of business.

That's about the way I see it. Not sure she would've caved to Pelosi/Reid cartel like Obama did. But at least she knows what she's doing, which is more thn I can say for Obama.

its interesting to ponder what would be happening now, and what changes would have occurred in the media and from obama ala his campaign, if say, someone else minus Romneys flip flops, mass care etc. with more con credentials was the presumptive nominee, like Pawlenty.....

you know what would have changed?

Nothing, Romney's not a real con. as cons are portrayed, hes a flip flopping centrist cum center righty who happens to have been a businessman.

Yet here he is, being portrayed as the next coming of a bush or gingrich. :lol:....

Forum List

Back