Is Romney running on his Record and no one knows?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Right: Waaa Obama wont run on his record thats why he's attacking!

Is Romney running on his record and everyone missed it?

So far the only semi-clear policy statement he's made is that he will put back 716 billion into medicare and shorten it's solvency range by 8 years.

Oh, sorry, I misread the question.

Does Romney even have a record that we are allowed to talk about?

We can't talk about Bain, or the Olympics, or his governorship, or his wealth accumulation and low tax rate.

:confused:

Romney's record is pretty obvious, he's been wildly successful. Obama, not so much. All we really know about Obama is, he ate bugs and dogs, prays to Hanuman the monkey king and did a lot of drugs.

Next...

Romney's record is pretty obvious, he's been wildly successful. Obama, not so much. All we really know about Obama is, he ate bugs and dogs, prays to Hanuman the monkey king and did a lot of drugs.

Next...

Agreed. Romneycare was wildly successful. So, why isn't he running on that?

They have an actual plan and you might know abourt it if the media didnt shill for democrats and if romney didnt have to deal with the stupidity of tax returns and pushing granny off a cliff. The real commercial should have shiwn obama push tax payers off a cliff

We can't talk about Bain, or the Olympics, or his governorship, or his wealth accumulation and low tax rate.

You can talk about those all you like, the problem is that you liberals make up all kinds of crazy shit; you won't address it honestly. That's why people are ignoring you on those subjects.. we're not going get sucked up into your bullshit parade.

Last edited:

Next...

Why would he? He's vowed to do all he can to repeal Obamacare. Remember, Romney was the governor of a very liberal state, he signed into law what the people of Massachusetts overwhelmingly wanted.

Americans overwhelmingly do not want Obamacare.

Last edited:

Next...

Why would he? He's vowed to do all he can to repeal Obamacare. Remember, Romney was the governor of a very liberal state, he signed into law what the people of Massachusetts overwhelmingly wanted.

Oh, so now Romney should only run on the successful career marks that you agree with?

romney-biz.jpg

Seems like there's some stupid going around.

I've heard a lot of talk about Bain, most of it clear misrepresentations of his work there I'll admit. Where have you been?

He was brought in to save the Olympics after some hanky-panky was uncovered and did a good job of getting it straightened out. Where have you been?

I've heard about how he successfully worked with Dimocrats while governor of MA, among other things. Where have you been?

His wealth has been talked about a lot, primarily negatively by the lefties. Where have you been?

I've heard plenty of talk about the low, and legal, tax rates he's paid. Where have you been?

Last edited:

Oh, so now Romney should only run on the successful career marks that you agree with?

Did I say that?

Next...

What record would that be?

Funny how quickly this thread died without one answer of what record achievements he is running on. Par for the course

Forum List

Back