Is Romney Pro-Life?

Starbuck

Jan 10, 2012
Mit Romney, now that he is running for president, says he is now ‘pro-life’ and support the movement – even as a bussinnessman that makes millions from the China policy of one child per-family. You, me, everyone in ‘America has some product that is made from China’ – even that the Republicans say they are pro-life period. There was something talked about the last CNN Republican Presidental debate: dealing with Apple Computer that employees half a million people in China. China has a one child policy, that has been going on decades without the Republican party never attacking it as not a pro-choice policy – but as a ‘single child policy’ that forces women to have abortions.

With Mit Romney, and the millions of dollars that come busineess in Citizen United rulling: all have a hand in some way or the other with the China policy of the ‘single child policy’. Republicans were against Communist government and communist activities within the United States; even that the Republican party says it supports a pro-life policy within the United States, and has no offical policy for or against the pro-abortion, single child policy of China.

Back to Apple Computer that employees half a million citizens of China: most of the workforce are young women under the age of thirty. Most are not married, or, has a child. Still, even in America, a young women that has a child out of wedlock has a smaller chance then a woman without a child to find a supporting husband willing to provide for a child that is not his: and debate about having children of their own. In China, that single woman that has a child out of wedlock, has a very lower ability to get married and raise a family – as the man cannot have a child with her – because of the single child policy. Sure, the man could raise the child of another man and give up hope of having a child of his own.

A woman in China that has a unwed pregnency, has a higher level of having an abortion then in the United States. Therefore, if you have an Apple Computer, it is very high that part of the computer was built by a woman that had an abortion: then say products that was made witin the United States. It boils down to, does the likes of Mitt Romney, and the millions of dollars that comes from the superpacts of Citizen United really supports a pro-choice policy. My answer is, no, Mitt Romney and the bussinessmen do not have a pro-life policy. Because, they make millions of dollars from accepting a pr-abortion policy of China.

US Grants China Permanent Most Favored Nation Status

On December 27, 2001, US President George W. Bush decided to grant China permanent trade status, formerly called the “most-favored-nation treatment.” Bush’s proclamation ended a long history of an annual review in the US Congress of China’s permanent trade status, removing a major obstacle to the development of bilateral economic relations and trade between the US and China.

Chronology of China-US Relations

Mit Romney, now that he is running for president, says he is now ‘pro-life’ and support the movement – even as a bussinnessman that makes millions from the China policy of one child per-family. You, me, everyone in ‘America has some product that is made from China’ – even that the Republicans say they are pro-life period. There was something talked about the last CNN Republican Presidental debate: dealing with Apple Computer that employees half a million people in China. China has a one child policy, that has been going on decades without the Republican party never attacking it as not a pro-choice policy – but as a ‘single child policy’ that forces women to have abortions.

With Mit Romney, and the millions of dollars that come busineess in Citizen United rulling: all have a hand in some way or the other with the China policy of the ‘single child policy’. Republicans were against Communist government and communist activities within the United States; even that the Republican party says it supports a pro-life policy within the United States, and has no offical policy for or against the pro-abortion, single child policy of China.

Back to Apple Computer that employees half a million citizens of China: most of the workforce are young women under the age of thirty. Most are not married, or, has a child. Still, even in America, a young women that has a child out of wedlock has a smaller chance then a woman without a child to find a supporting husband willing to provide for a child that is not his: and debate about having children of their own. In China, that single woman that has a child out of wedlock, has a very lower ability to get married and raise a family – as the man cannot have a child with her – because of the single child policy. Sure, the man could raise the child of another man and give up hope of having a child of his own.

A woman in China that has a unwed pregnency, has a higher level of having an abortion then in the United States. Therefore, if you have an Apple Computer, it is very high that part of the computer was built by a woman that had an abortion: then say products that was made witin the United States. It boils down to, does the likes of Mitt Romney, and the millions of dollars that comes from the superpacts of Citizen United really supports a pro-choice policy. My answer is, no, Mitt Romney and the bussinessmen do not have a pro-life policy. Because, they make millions of dollars from accepting a pr-abortion policy of China.

What day is it?

Do lefties really think pro-life means not buying an Apple Computer? You could stretch the absurd notion to the limit and consider if the pro-abortion crowd wants to enact forced abortion just like China. Didn't one high ranking member of Obama's cabinet tell school kids that her personal hero was Chairman Mao?

The United States has no high ground to stand on in relation to China's one child policy. At least China has a reason for the one child policy, the United States just "likes" abortion.

No serious candidate is pro-life.

They just pay lip service to it in order to get brain dead morons to vote for them.

The fantasies that the whinging left come up with about Romney is entertaining.... and goes some way to explaining why they often appear stupid.... cuz they are.

Let me know when RepubliCONZ are willing to pay more in taxes to help raise all these unwanted kids if abortion is made illegal. Or does your concern about "life" only extend to the uterus and not when the kid is squirted into the real world and needs parents who will give a crap about them?

Let me know when RepubliCONZ are willing to pay more in taxes to help raise all these unwanted kids if abortion is made illegal. Or does your concern about "life" only extend to the uterus and not when the kid is squirted into the real world and needs parents who will give a crap about them?

You are aware that there are thousands of families who would welcome the opportunity to adopt those unwanted kids, right?

Overly emotional hyperbole from either side does not advance solutions.

Kind of a weak argument given the long waiting list to adopt

The fantasies that the whinging left come up with about Romney is entertaining.... and goes some way to explaining why they often appear stupid.... cuz they are.

Romney is not getting the support from the right. In fact, if Romeny gets the nomination and does become president: just do not see Romney going to support the policy of the right. His policy, is not a policy of being a personal policy – more a policy that makes a pure business sense. You can have a personal dealing with abortion, state rights, anything – that makes you what you are. With Romney, his is well designed, and has been market tested to give him the most bang for the buck.

If Romney lived in the south before the Civil War, his policy would be for a pro-slavery policy. Romney, just does not have a policy – he just has a marketing policy.

Romney is not getting the support from the right. In fact, if Romeny gets the nomination and does become president: just do not see Romney going to support the policy of the right. His policy, is not a policy of being a personal policy – more a policy that makes a pure business sense. You can have a personal dealing with abortion, state rights, anything – that makes you what you are. With Romney, his is well designed, and has been market tested to give him the most bang for the buck.

If Romney lived in the south before the Civil War, his policy would be for a pro-slavery policy. Romney, just does not have a policy – he just has a marketing policy.

All you have just told me is that you don't know the man at all. That's ok, since you would not vote for him.

Hyperbole is not logical.

Not really. I've NEVER heard of RepubliCONS asking for a tax increase to pay for a social program.

How many abortions last year?
How many families on the adoption waiting list?

Come up with THOSE numbers and you'll have something.
I already know what they are. I'll let YOU come back and post them and show how WRONG I am. How about that?

You'll find you get what you deserve when you say stuff you DON'T know to be true or not to me.

Last edited:

Not really. I've NEVER heard of RepubliCONS asking for a tax increase to pay for a social program.

I already know what they are. I'll let YOU come back and post them and show how WRONG I am. How about that?

You'll find you get what you deserve when you say stuff you DON'T know to be true or not to me.

millions are estimated as wanting to adopt

All you have just told me is that you don't know the man at all. That's ok, since you would not vote for him.

Hyperbole is not logical.

Even the Republicans are not even voting for him: just ask the voters in South Carolina. Have lived in that state, and, he does not have the values of the south period. He will just say whatever to get elected. In fact, I hope he gets elected if Obama does not get re-elected. The Republicans will just hate him.

millions are estimated as wanting to adopt

And you know this HOW?
What's your source?

The 1995 National Survey of Family Growth found that 500,000 women were currently seeking to adopt a child. (Freundlich, 1998)
Adoption Statistics: Hoping to Adopt

That's not a million is it?

Again, I say, that you will REGRET saying stuff you don't know for a fact to be true or not, to me.

Mit Romney, now that he is running for president, says he is now ‘pro-life’ and support the movement – even as a bussinnessman that makes millions from the China policy of one child per-family. With Mit Romney, and the millions of dollars that come busineess in Citizen United rulling: all have a hand in some way or the other with the China policy of the ‘single child policy’. .

That just makes not one damn bit of sense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back