Is Romney planning a run against President Trump in 2020?

I guess Romney wants to waste money and time. He is a traitor and no Republicans would vote for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree..a LOT of Republicans would vote for him--he is seen as the voice of conscience..by many. He would appear shockingly sane when compared with Trump. Democrats should rightfully fear his entry into the race...as should Trump. The establishment Republicans would love to flock to his banner.

BREAKING: Senator Mitt Romey has been calling conservative donors asking about a potential 2020 primary run against President Trump — Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) October 4, 2019

A whole piece on it @ MItt Romney: Is He Considering a 2020 Primary Run Against Donald Trump?

NPR’s Mara Liasson on Impeachment: Romney Is ‘Voice of Conscience in the Senate’ @ NPR on Impeachment: Romney Is ‘Voice of Conscience in the Senate'

Sucking up to him already?
Romney shouldn't waste his time running against Trump, since there are a dozen commies already doing this.

BREAKING: Senator Mitt Romey has been calling conservative donors asking about a potential 2020 primary run against President Trump — Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) October 4, 2019

A whole piece on it @ MItt Romney: Is He Considering a 2020 Primary Run Against Donald Trump?

NPR’s Mara Liasson on Impeachment: Romney Is ‘Voice of Conscience in the Senate’ @ NPR on Impeachment: Romney Is ‘Voice of Conscience in the Senate'

He should be planning a 2020 run against pence.

He should be planning a 2020 run against pence.

Romney is a Proven Loser. He may well be a great family man, a decent fellow and a boy scout.

But in any Presidential election, clearly a 2nd place finisher at best.

If you look at Romney's negatives, the fact that he abused his dog, and his dancing horses, has a car escalator, keeps his broads in binders, didn't pay taxes for years, and is considered by the electorate to be morally responsible for denying medical insurance to the steelworkers old lady and she died as a result.

I just can't see Mitt winning.

He had nothing to say about any of those charges when he had a chance, and couldn't even beat B. Hussein O.

A Romney - Ryan ticket would fail

Forum List

Back