Is Romney on the Ropes?

Is Romney on the Ropes?

• Total voters
Gingrich called Romney a liar. Romney was savaged by the other candidates in the GOP primary. And Romney played hard ball (some would say dirty pool) when attacking his opponents character in his effort to win the nomination by outspending and outlasting his opponents.

Now, Romney appears to be seriously on the defensive in a big way.

Is Romney on the Ropes?

Poll question to follow...

Mittens is just fine.

There are lots of reasons why he is the worstpossible choice for prez but the pubs ,bags, rw's really don't care. They have so on this board. They know he will put us in the crapper for a good long tine but they don't care.

All they care about is getting Obama out. Reason? Because they hate tax breaks for small business and tax cuts to the working class. They want to give their money to the rich and then watch the jobs go away.

Remember too that the rw's are SO hypocritical, they're in favor of a PRO-WOMAN, PRO-CHOICE veep - Condi Rice. Gives us a good idea of just how low the Rs can go.

A few of Mitten's lies -

The Book On Mitt Romney: Here Is John McCain's Entire Opposition Research File

Mitt Romney's Lies - US News and World Report

Noonan for President: MITT ROMNEY IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN!

Romney the Liar

Mitt’s lies | Oppose Mitt

Oppose Mitt | Fight for Progressive Change

Here's my question:
Which is it? Did he lie on paper and to the SEC? Or is he lying now?

What I really think is happening is that the pubs/bags were in such a big hurry to find someone they thought could beat President Obama AND would be easy to control (think Norquist/Ryan/Rove) that they simply did not vet him.

Understandable becaused he has no mind or ideas of his own, or of anyone elses, for that matter. He would certainly do exactly what he was told to do but they weren't counting on him being such a lying sleaze. And, they're paying the price for that.

A lot of smoke filled rooms right now, filled with fat, old, white men, all talking about the same thing - How can they pull this lying jerk's ass out of the fire and git them day-am nigras out of the Lincoln bedroom.

:lol::lol::lol:

Romney will be on the ropes even more after this:

Romney said in CNN interview that he will only release ONE more year of income tax returns - 2011, and that's it. He said there is no way he will release previous income tax returns.

What's he hiding?

The bigger question is who cares and what is in it for him.

Like he wants to give peons like you something more to jizz in your drawers about ?

Are you considering Romney's denial as debunked? Because i don't consider that debunked unless they somehow showed that the signature is not his, or the documents are false. Really, are we supposed to trust romney, the confirmed liar and the guy who will say anything, to be honest?

I know that the word of a confirmed liar might be all you need, but I don't trust his word. Going to need some actual proof on this one.

Are you considering Romney's denial as debunked? Because i don't consider that debunked unless they somehow showed that the signature is not his, or the documents are false. Really, are we supposed to trust romney, the confirmed liar and the guy who will say anything, to be honest?

I know that the word of a confirmed liar might be all you need, but I don't trust his word. Going to need some actual proof on this one.

Did you ever produce any polls you said existed that said independents were not deserting Obama ?

Romney will be on the ropes even more after this:

Romney said in CNN interview that he will only release ONE more year of income tax returns - 2011, and that's it. He said there is no way he will release previous income tax returns.

What's he hiding?

The bigger question is who cares and what is in it for him.

Like he wants to give peons like you something more to jizz in your drawers about ?

What is in it for him? Perhaps the presidency and helping some other companies he supposedly has nothing to do with despite being involved with their business?

Discussed and debunked by CNN. You need to get up to speed.

Did you ever produce any polls you said existed that said independents were not deserting Obama ?

Seriously, who needs to waste time debunking made up shit you want to believe because the black man scares the piss out of you. Now, go get a mp and clean your piss off the floor. Someone get the man a diaper because he may need it in november.

The left and the OP is getting rather cocky...and the conventions haven't happened yet...I wonder why...?:eusa_whistle:

It's just a poll, dude.

Jeeez. They dig and dig and when they find a poll (on fux or beck) that shows Mittens leading (in Utah?), they go all kinds of nutz.

Well, we should be nice. They're pretty desperate. I mean, they ARE backing a lying religious freak. :eusa_whistle:

Is Romney on the Ropes? NOpe...

Is this the slow leak that's going to sink his ship? Yup.

He's already agreed to start doing network news shows other than Faux News. It means no more softball, pre-screened questions.

Forum List

Back