Is Romney inviting attacks on Americans?

Would you accept dead US soldiers and civilians as a result of Romney's policies?

• No problem _ freedom has a price

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way - Israel isn't out problem

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been provided "proof" from other liars.

thank you for at least not wasting my time with yet another bullshit link that doesn't prove your lie.

Israel does not have nukes, if they did, Iran wouldn't be an issue.

If they don't, what of all the talk that they'd take care of Iran themselves? Hard to imagine without nukes.

That's entirely idiotic.

Everyone knows that the first country to go nuclear will be the first wiped off the map.

Jews aren't suicidal, muslims have that in spades.

It's entirely idiotic to say Israel doesn't have nukes. This about Israel, Palestine, Iran and surrounding Arab states. Making it a Jew/Muslim debate just plays into the hands of the extremisits.

Israel has nukes and American Jews vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, but it never stops morons like Mitt from pretending like Israel is our poor little sister who just got gang-raped by a pack of Muslims.

Link to actual proof please

Not my job to be your teacher.

Look it up yourself. .

Actually, it is your job.
If you make a disputed claim, you should provide evidence to back it up. :eusa_angel:

Not my job to be your teacher.

Look it up yourself.

You should be able to find several links to high ranking Israeli officials who admit that they have nuclear weapons despite their idiotic facade of "ambiguity" that only people like you would believe in.

thank you for at least not wasting my time with yet another bullshit link that doesn't prove your lie.

It's been well-documented what they do with their own citizens who take pictures and sell them to newspapers.

Their nuclear arsenal is ranked 6th in the world.

You're such a moron.

Iran wants nukes because everyone around them has them, idiot.

Pakistan, Russia, Israel, and us in the Gulf right up their ass. That's why they're fucking desperate for nukes.

When an Israeli who worked on them goes to prison for 18 years for telling the media about it, that's proof, ass hole.

Read it and weep, if you can even fucking read and learn. This is just one of hundreds of pieces of evidence. Mordechai Vanunu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not like it's going to change your ignorant mind though.

:lmao:

wikipedia

Sorry, but I asked for proof not a link that has zero credibility.

It's been well-documented what they do with their own citizens who take pictures and sell them to newspapers.

You're such a moron.

Pakistan, Russia, Israel, and us in the Gulf right up their ass. That's why they're fucking desperate for nukes.

When an Israeli who worked on them goes to prison for 18 years for telling the media about it, that's proof, ass hole.

Read it and weep, if you can even fucking read and learn. This is just one of hundreds of pieces of evidence. Mordechai Vanunu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wikipedia

Bashing wikipedia while denying something that's been general knowledge for decades, doesn't do much for your credibility, either. :rolleyes:

You're such a moron.

wikipedia

Bashing wikipedia while denying something that's been general knowledge for decades, doesn't do much for your credibility, either. :rolleyes:

Believing a decades old lie that still has no proof is more a reflection of your credibility.

this lie started in the 60's, at least, and there's still no proof.

wikipedia

Believing a decades old lie that still has no proof is more a reflection of your credibility.

this lie started in the 60's, at least, and there's still no proof.

If there's no proof, how can you say it's a lie? :eusa_eh:

You're such a moron.

wikipedia

Here dipshit. Idk how many paint chips you had to eat to get to the point where you can't use google....

VANUNU MORDECHAI J.C. - I AM YOUR SPY

Vanunu Confirms Israel's Global Thermonuclear Blackmail

Israel's Nuclear Weapons

Mordechai Vanunu deserves freedom from Israel | Duncan Campbell | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Revealed: how Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons | World news | The Guardian

Nuclear Weapons - Israel

Israel's Nuclear Weapon Capability: An Overview

edit: Nuclear Fission...you kinda have it, or you don't. No sensable country, unless it's hiding something, is going to make a comment on nuclear weapons like, "Well maybe we do have a whole shit-ton of nukes, orr maybe we don't have any. We forget sometimes"

Last edited:
It's been well-documented what they do with their own citizens who take pictures and sell them to newspapers. .

It has.
Sadly, we have no idea if that was a set up.
Kidnapped? maybe he just claimed it for effect. If he was kidnapped, how did they get him back to Israel; hand luggage?
Prison - Do we have any accounts from inmates who knew him there?
Maybe he was on a paid holiday on a tropical island as a reward for making a politically useful claim.

It's in Israeli's interest to be a nuclear power regardless of the truth of the matter and it has a magic with propaganda.

We know a grand total of nothing either way and have no way to be sure of anything.

Israel's Nuclear Weapon Capability: An Overview

Later in the 1960s, Israel was widely thought to have smuggled more than 100 kilograms of highly enriched uranium out of a nuclear materials plant in Pennsylvania.

Security must be pretty crap if a 100kg of weapons grade plutonium can be removed without anyone really being sure if it was gone or not.

:lol:

yeah, they just leave it laying around anywhere.

I used to live on a nuclear sub, I'm sure I could scrounge up a kilo or Two for you.

Forum List

Back