Is Romney inviting attacks on Americans?

Would you accept dead US soldiers and civilians as a result of Romney's policies?

• No problem _ freedom has a price

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way - Israel isn't out problem

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

Indofred

BBC News - Romney: US has moral duty to block Iran nuclear plans

US Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has said his country has a "moral imperative" to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons.....

.....Mr Romney also referred to Jerusalem as Israel's "capital" - senior Palestinian officials said this was "unacceptable".

He's siding very strongly with Israel on controversial issues that may well put American troops and even civilians in the firing line.

Would you accept US casualties if Romney got into power and enacted his vote grabbing policies?

Last edited by a moderator:

US Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has said his country has a "moral imperative" to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons.....

.....Mr Romney also referred to Jerusalem as Israel's "capital" - senior Palestinian officials said this was "unacceptable".

He's siding very strongly with Israel on controversial issues that may well put American troops and even civilians in the firing line.

Would you accept US casualties if Romney got into power and enacted his vote grabbing policies?

I wouldn't be surpised if he knew as much as a High Schooler in regards to Israel.

They and we, are already in the firing line.

Israel is our ally, we are stuck with them until every muslim kills themselves.

Israel has nukes and American Jews vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, but it never stops morons like Mitt from pretending like Israel is our poor little sister who just got gang-raped by a pack of Muslims.

They and we, are already in the firing line.

Israel is our ally, we are stuck with them until every muslim kills themselves.

Stuck with them? Sounds like support that's a mile wide and an inch deep! But then again, depth of thought isn't something one often finds on the right. :cool:

Israel has nukes and American Jews vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, but it never stops morons like Mitt from pretending like Israel is our poor little sister who just got gang-raped by a pack of Muslims.

Link to actual proof please

Not tryingg to argue, but I have heard from various people that Isreal has nuclear capabilites. This link doesn't exactly say taht, but it provides some interesting background information.

Edit: forgot the link, lol.

LINK:
http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/cpc-pubs/farr.htm

Not my job to be your teacher.

Look it up yourself.

You should be able to find several links to high ranking Israeli officials who admit that they have nuclear weapons despite their idiotic facade of "ambiguity" that only people like you would believe in.

Not tryingg to argue, but I have heard from various people that Isreal has nuclear capabilites. This link doesn't exactly say taht, but it provides some interesting background information.

Edit: forgot the link, lol.

LINK:
Israel's Nuclear Weapons

Asking for a link is laughable! You should have just said

IMO

That's link enough for what's essentially a given. :rolleyes:

Look up Mordechai Vanunu.

He didn't serve 18 years in prison for lying.

Israels a shady player.

An "arrest" there is when a strike team kicks in your door at 2am, bags and gags you, then throw you into detention for days.

I don't not-support isreal, but I don't really think I "support" them either.

Look up Mordechai Vanunu.

He didn't serve 18 years in prison for lying.

Israels a shady player.

An "arrest" there is when a strike team kicks in your door at 2am, bags and gags you, then throw you into detention for days.

I don't not-support isreal, but I don't really think I "support" them either.

I support Israel's right to exist, but say the same for Palestine. I did notice that Romney also said he supported the two-state solution. Hope he made it out alright!

Look it up yourself.

You should be able to find several links to high ranking Israeli officials who admit that they have nuclear weapons despite their idiotic facade of "ambiguity" that only people like you would believe in.

I've been provided "proof" from other liars.

thank you for at least not wasting my time with yet another bullshit link that doesn't prove your lie.

Israel does not have nukes, if they did, Iran wouldn't be an issue.

Look it up yourself.

thank you for at least not wasting my time with yet another bullshit link that doesn't prove your lie.

If they don't, what of all the talk that they'd take care of Iran themselves? Hard to imagine without nukes.

Look it up yourself.

Israel does have nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them. That doesn't mean one can accept Iran getting nuclear weapons. Once iran gets nuclear weapons it may become more adventurous, letting Hezbollah use weapons that would cause unacceptable casualties in Israel.

Look it up yourself.

If they don't, what of all the talk that they'd take care of Iran themselves? Hard to imagine without nukes.

That's entirely idiotic.

Everyone knows that the first country to go nuclear will be the first wiped off the map.

Jews aren't suicidal, muslims have that in spades.

Look it up yourself.

It's been well-documented what they do with their own citizens who take pictures and sell them to newspapers.

Their nuclear arsenal is ranked 6th in the world.

You're such a moron.

Iran wants nukes because everyone around them has them, idiot.

Pakistan, Russia, Israel, and us in the Gulf right up their ass. That's why they're fucking desperate for nukes.

When an Israeli who worked on them goes to prison for 18 years for telling the media about it, that's proof, ass hole.

Read it and weep, if you can even fucking read and learn. This is just one of hundreds of pieces of evidence. Mordechai Vanunu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not like it's going to change your ignorant mind though.

Look it up yourself.

Israel does have nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them. That doesn't mean one can accept Iran getting nuclear weapons. Once iran gets nuclear weapons it may become more adventurous, letting Hezbollah use weapons that would cause unacceptable casualties in Israel.

Believe what you want. There's is absolutely no proof that Israel has nukes.

but I do think they started that rumor.

And Idc if Iran gets nukes. If they use them, Iranians will become an endangered species world wide and muslims won't be tolerated anywhere anymore.

Believe what you want. There's is absolutely no proof that Israel has nukes.

but I do think they started that rumor.

And Idc if Iran gets nukes. If they use them, Iranians will become an endangered species world wide and muslims won't be tolerated anywhere anymore.

The danger isn't that Iran will use nuclear weapons. The danger is that posession of nuclear weapons will make them feel secure enough to let Hezbollah of the leash and force Israel into massive escalation in order to retain the credibility of its nuclear deterrent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back