Is Rick Perry going to run in 2011? is he our next president?

You're either lying or too stupid to understand what he said.
Which is it?

You still haven't found a Perry policy or Bill that Perry has presented that has made texas what it is, and you are calling some one stupid or a liar ? How ever Perry said it, all of Texas took it as a pep rally statement, yet he went on the news later and backed off the statement.

Less government
smaller tax rates on corporations (consumer)
no state income
ignores EPA for the most part (regulate them selves)

These are items that we need right now
allow the extraction of oil shale on public lands

He is not responsible for no income tax, And I dont know about no consumer tax, I guess you haven't gone shopping here, and ignores the EPA ? So I can dump my dirty paint water down a storm drain ? Or better yet, you should see what the EPA does to an empty tanker truck parked on an asphalt pad instead of cement. You dont know what you are talking about and its people with your train of thought that got us Obama. People, know your candidate.

You still haven't found a Perry policy or Bill that Perry has presented that has made texas what it is, and you are calling some one stupid or a liar ? How ever Perry said it, all of Texas took it as a pep rally statement, yet he went on the news later and backed off the statement.

Less government
no state income

He is not responsible for no income tax, And I dont know about no consumer tax, I guess you haven't gone shopping here, and ignores the EPA ? So I can dump my dirty paint water down a storm drain ? Or better yet, you should see what the EPA does to an empty tanker truck parked on an asphalt pad instead of cement. You dont know what you are talking about and its people with your train of thought that got us Obama. People, know your candidate.

Really?
I said income tax, not sales tax
I have no problem paying taxes, no-one should
the amount and the way we pay it makes the diff

I do not know what I am talking about?
Wilson County News - National News - Texas Challenges EPA's Greenhouse Gas Regulations
Review & Outlook: The EPA's War on Texas - WSJ.com

Less government
no state income

Really?

Wilson County News - National News - Texas Challenges EPA's Greenhouse Gas Regulations

He had NOTHING to do with there being no income tax in Texas. You are still missing it man.

He still does what the EPA says. Drop a speck of oil from your car in your driveway and see what happen. He just like we have to follow the rules. Green house gas is a political boogy man. Its a non issue. Its just there to make politicians look good. In the end he complies just like everyone else does. Sorry man. He just aint all you make him out to be. Still waiting on the legislation or policy he has enacted that has made Texas what it is.

Less government
no state income

Really?

Forget it, dude. If Rick Perry found a cure for cancer MoMo would be complaining he put undertakers out of work.

Really?

Forget it, dude. If Rick Perry found a cure for cancer MoMo would be complaining he put undertakers out of work.

Well, undertakers need to eat to right ? Don't get me wrong, I am NOT happy with the way things are. But another professional politician is not going to make it better. He has a past as dirty as the rest, and needs to explain it. It will come out as time go's on.

The 'Rick Perry' thing is a cable/internet news invention. Cable news nowadays takes the tiniest germ of an idea, in this case, Rick Perry GOP Messiah, and if they like its commercial potential, they fertilize it with a ton of over the air manure until it grows and grows and suddenly,

Rick Perry for president is big news!!! and the bandwagon is rolling.

I am working in Texas and thanks to the oil industry have a job.
Allot of talk in the last few days about this guy making the move. I know him and Obama do not like each other

Perry is a third term Governor
Gas would come down
job market would expand some
The EPA would shiver in its boots

We will see

Why would gas come down. Did it come down when another Texas gov was elected President?

The Rick Perry movement is more than a rumor
And to be honest it is less than a fact
What this country is in desperate need of is a leader that is a friend of creating opportunities

Oil shale
cutting corporation taxes
re inventing the way we collect our revenue (Texas has no income tax on individuals and has a surplus)

Think about it

The Rick Perry movement is more than a rumor
And to be honest it is less than a fact
What this country is in desperate need of is a leader that is a friend of creating opportunities

Oil shale
cutting corporation taxes
re inventing the way we collect our revenue (Texas has no income tax on individuals and has a surplus)

Think about it

well it looks like a fact now. people said I was crazy

Forum List

Back