Is Rick Perry going to run in 2011? is he our next president?

Is Rick Perry going to run in 2011? is he our next president?
Yeah.....just like your boy, Donnie Trump.

handjob.gif

Last edited:
cowboy, bushite, redneck, john bircher, racist, homophobe, successionist looney, gun rights death merchant, anti stimulus cowboy......
did I miss anything? good, we have now eliminated half the posts to come......carry on.

Last edited:
I am working in Texas and thanks to the oil industry have a job.
Allot of talk in the last few days about this guy making the move. I know him and Obama do not like each other

Perry is a third term Governor
Gas would come down
job market would expand some
The EPA would shiver in its boots

We will see

3 time Governor of Texas sure looks good, timing,
Being the leader of GOP governors will help also
any thoughts?
Rick Perry elected GOP governors leader - UPI.com

I dont see any reason to NOT vote for him if he gets the republican nomination.

Im open for reasons against voting for him though.
"For the past week, Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) has been roundly criticized by religious and LGBT groups alike for inviting other governors to join him at an anti-gay prayer event hosted by stridently bigoted American Family Association. Not only has Perry courted the radical wing of the religious right for years, he has a history of bucking responsibility for tough problems by invoking God. For instance, while Texas was facing a historic drought and rash of wildfires, Gov. Perry extolled Texans to “pray for rain,” as he tried to cut funding for the agency battling the wildfires.

As Perry is poised to sign the most draconian state budget in recent history that slashes essential services for the poor and middle class while potentially laying off 100,000 teachers, Kyle Mantyla of Right Wing Watch Kyle digs up this gem of an interview from May in which the governor sheds some light on his motivations. During an appearance on James Robison’s Life Today television program, Perry says he sees a silver lining to the devastating recession that has cost millions of families their jobs, homes, and livelihoods: it will return America to “Biblical principles” and free us from the slavery of big government."

910.gif

any thoughts?

"For the past week, Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) has been roundly criticized by religious and LGBT groups alike for inviting other governors to join him at an anti-gay prayer event hosted by stridently bigoted American Family Association. Not only has Perry courted the radical wing of the religious right for years, he has a history of bucking responsibility for tough problems by invoking God. For instance, while Texas was facing a historic drought and rash of wildfires, Gov. Perry extolled Texans to “pray for rain,” as he tried to cut funding for the agency battling the wildfires.

As Perry is poised to sign the most draconian state budget in recent history that slashes essential services for the poor and middle class while potentially laying off 100,000 teachers, Kyle Mantyla of Right Wing Watch Kyle digs up this gem of an interview from May in which the governor sheds some light on his motivations. During an appearance on James Robison’s Life Today television program, Perry says he sees a silver lining to the devastating recession that has cost millions of families their jobs, homes, and livelihoods: it will return America to “Biblical principles” and free us from the slavery of big government."

910.gif

do you have a link to that story? I would like to read about it and research the groups involved on my own. I just dont trust people to tell me the truth when it comes to this stuff, i need to verify on my own.

help me out.

910.gif

do you have a link to that story? I would like to read about it and research the groups involved on my own. I just dont trust people to tell me the truth when it comes to this stuff, i need to verify on my own.

help me out.

There y'are......again.​

Rick Perry I hope will be our next president
He is doing a stand up job in Texas and is well liked

Lower taxes
drill baby drill
free market solutions

Article in the WSJ this AM describes the plusses and minuses of a Perry campaign. First is the question of whether he will run. The article seems to indicate he has his wife's blessing,which is a first requirement.
But the msot important part is the Perry's view of the 10th Amendment, that the states are sovereign and Washington needs to butt out.
That right there would make me vote for him.

any thoughts?

Rick Perry is Pro-illegal immigration he'll have the border swung wide open in no time if he's elected president!

My answer is Hell NO to Rick Perry to be dog catcher let alone president!

Many people have died in Texas at the hands of illegal aliens because of that arse!

any thoughts?

Rick Perry is Pro-illegal immigration he'll have the border swung wide open in no time if he's elected president!

My answer is Hell NO to Rick Perry to be dog catcher let alone president!

Many people have died in Texas at the hands of illegal aliens because of that arse!

Really
Perry Prioritizes Enforcement On Immigration Laws | Pro 8 News.com - News, Weather, Sports - | Laredo, Texas | Local
Perry Prioritizes Enforcement On Immigration Laws
Story Created: Jan 13, 2011
Story Updated: Jan 14, 2011
The 2011 legislative session is in full swing this month with a number of hot topics at the forefront. One of those is enforcing immigration laws throughout Texas.

At the legislative session Governor Rick Perry put a priority on abolishing the "sanctuary cities" which he said provide a haven for illegal immigrants in the Lone Star state.

"Although immigration laws and their enforcement are the responsibility of the federal government, we cannot compound their failure by preventing Texas peace officers from doing their jobs,” Perry said.

Although the term "sanctuary cities" has no legal meaning, it's used to describe municipalities that prohibit peace officers from enforcing immigration laws.

"We must empower officers to apply their training, their experience, their judgment in enforcing the laws to keep municipalities from tying their hands,” added Perry.

The announcement has stirred up debate across Laredo and the state.

Local immigration attorney Nelly Vielma said imposing such a law would cause a number of problems, including racial profiling and unconstitutional stops.

"The law enforcement personnel is not equipped with time, money, resources, and training to identify the complexity of the immigration law,” added Vielma. "We have plenty of Border Patrol that are trained to do that. That's their job. That's their duty.”

Rick Perry I hope will be our next president
He is doing a stand up job in Texas and is well liked

Lower taxes
drill baby drill
free market solutions

50% of Texans approve of the job Gov. Rick Perry is doing, but 61% don't want him to run for president

Now HERE'S the "kiss of death" for Perry........He needs to RUN from the TP crowd.

Although Perry, a Republican , has emerged as a tea party favorite

......nearly two-thirds of Texas voters oppose a bid for the White House

Poll says Texans like Rick Perry as governor, but not as president | Texas Legislature News - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News

As though his poor job as Governor isn't bad enough.......

Wow: Texas Deficit Estimate Comes In Worse Than The Worst Expectations

I can see him wanting to be POTUS for no other reason than to escape the "fecal matter hitting the oscillating rotater" that's coming to Texas.

Last edited:
You have such bad judgment and are wrong so consistently that this post gives me hope.
Go, Rick!

Go ahead and run him. We'll see if the American people would elect a "Tea Party favorite" or ANY Texas governor again after what we got from Bush.

Forum List

Back