Bull Ring Is religion the greatest evil that has ever face humanity? RWS vs ding

Fyi, all posters can join in now, ding is beaten, and tell us all about how your religion is the greatest, and how you will spite us all based on your fantasies!

Point #19: No other institution played a greater role in shaping Western Civilization than the Catholic Church.

point anti 19: No institution has killed more people than the Catholic Church.

Western civilization is based on non-Catholics. It is based on Protestants. Like what the name says, they protested the Catholic order.

Last edited:
And the Catholic order was to kill everyone who disagreed!

Fyi, all posters can join in now, ding is beaten, and tell us all about how your religion is the greatest, and how you will spite us all based on your fantasies!
Religion is simply one tool used by some to commit either great good or great evil, religion isn't evil, people are.

I agree. The people who create the religions are evil. They use it as a tool.

But nowadays, the tools can create nuclear weapons. And we're in a bad situation right now, when religious fools can press a button.

my goal is to remove religions. So that logic can take over, and we won't kill each other over Santa Claus.

Imagine they had nukes back in the Crusade days... omg... We wouldn't be here talking about it... :)

And I'm afraid that in the future, we won't be around to talk about it...

Trilogy Religions will become Armageddon if left as they are. That's all I say. They need to be renounced.

Trilogy means Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. The trilogy falsely created from the Sumerian texts.

I agree. The people who create the religions are evil. They use it as a tool.
Might wanna take those blinders off or are they grafted in? :dunno:
Religions were not created specifically for the purpose you seem to imply. Governments are tools that are neither good nor evil yet can be wielded as both, was our government created by evil people for evil purposes? No, of course not, same with religions, religions as with governments were created to fill a need.

my goal is to remove religions. So that logic can take over, and we won't kill each other over Santa Claus.
Ah, a self proclaimed Don Quixote, a fools zealot on a fool's errand. People will always find reasons to kill each other in the name of something, anything.

Last edited:
serious ringo? I like you!
I like you like that. But you're wrong here.

Ah, a self proclaimed Don Quixote, a fools zealot on a fool's errand. People will always find reasons to kill each other in the name of something, anything.
They especially like to kill on their ruler's orders.

They especially like to kill on their ruler's orders.
Our religions survive just because we lived through it...

Forum List

Back