Bull Ring Is religion the greatest evil that has ever face humanity? RWS vs ding

RESource

Subsidiarity | Povertycure

An Explanation of the Principle of Subsidiarity

Subsidiarity: Where responsibility begins

The Catechism of the Catholic Church says of Subsidiarity –

The human person needs to live in society. Society is not for him an extraneous addition but a requirement of his nature (1879)….A society is a group of persons bound together organically by a principle of unity that goes beyond each one of them (1880)….but the human person is and ought to be the principle, the subject and the end of all social institutions. (1881)…..Excessive intervention by the state can threaten personal freedom and initiative. The teaching of the Church has elaborated the principle of subsidiarity, according to which “a community of a higher order should not interfere in the internal life of a community of a lower order, depriving the latter of its functions, but rather should support it in case of need and help to co- ordinate its activity with the activities of the rest of society, always with a view to the common good.” (1883)…..The principle of subsidiarity is opposed to all forms of collectivism. It sets limits for state intervention. It aims at harmonizing the relationships between individuals and societies. It tends toward the establishment of true international order (1885).
No quotes or pasting... This is invalid.
All you have to do is admit that religion gave us the concept of subsidiarity then.
Absolutely not. If you're a religious person, then the big decision comes from the top itself, "God". That would not be Subsidiarity. Fail.

RESource

Subsidiarity | Povertycure

An Explanation of the Principle of Subsidiarity

Subsidiarity: Where responsibility begins

The Catechism of the Catholic Church says of Subsidiarity –

The human person needs to live in society. Society is not for him an extraneous addition but a requirement of his nature (1879)….A society is a group of persons bound together organically by a principle of unity that goes beyond each one of them (1880)….but the human person is and ought to be the principle, the subject and the end of all social institutions. (1881)…..Excessive intervention by the state can threaten personal freedom and initiative. The teaching of the Church has elaborated the principle of subsidiarity, according to which “a community of a higher order should not interfere in the internal life of a community of a lower order, depriving the latter of its functions, but rather should support it in case of need and help to co- ordinate its activity with the activities of the rest of society, always with a view to the common good.” (1883)…..The principle of subsidiarity is opposed to all forms of collectivism. It sets limits for state intervention. It aims at harmonizing the relationships between individuals and societies. It tends toward the establishment of true international order (1885).
No quotes or pasting... This is invalid.
All you have to do is admit that religion gave us the concept of subsidiarity then.
Absolutely not. If you're a religious person, then the big decision comes from the top itself, "God". That would not be Subsidiarity. Fail.
The concept originated from religion.

So did killing people, for no reason other than their religion.

Religions have always been a way to create armies, willing to die, for their religious ruler.

It is a tool of death.

Nowadays, because we notice these things, religion has taken a more humanitarian tact. But still, the end-goal of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, is to conquer the others. Nothing has changed in their books. Still the same from the "originals", which were obviously plagiarized from the original Mesopotamian texts. Still have the same hate. Just sugared over for modern times...

As an atheist, I don't have that inbred hate. I just call it as it is.

Christianity didn't suddenly get rewritten saying that the Crusades and the Inquisitions were wrong.

They are still right, based on the religion. And that's why you're Christian. Because they killed or forcefully converted everyone else that disagreed in their path. Great religion to follow! The others are just as bad btw...

Point # 18: Christian values were the foundation which Western Civilization was built upon.

Point # 18: Christian values were the foundation which Western Civilization was built upon.
Yes! Because they killed or forcibly converted anyone who disagreed! So of course, the victors create the new history, and also rewrite the past.

People weren't swept into the glorious truth of Christianity.

They were forced to believe, and if not, killed. After generations, people forget how they got to be Christians. But more than likely, it was through force and threats.

Think back to the origins of your family. All the way back. Nobody was ever born "christian". Babies are forced into it even to this day by the act of baptism. Every family history came from a different religion at some point, or none at all, but they were forced to join Christianity. And after enough generations, the religion would stick as being natural. Which it is not.

A baby born in the wild, will learn life wisdom and knowledge. But would never know about Christianity, until someone came around looking for money and pounded the idea into his head... Like the Spanish did with the meso-americans.

If Christianity was true, it would be an innate knowledge. Not something that has to be pounded into your society, through death, rape, and destruction.

If Adolf Hitler came back to life, and said "Hey, I realize my previous ways were not so nice, but I'm a lot nicer now..."

Would his previous sins be forgiven and forgotten?

That's what Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are trying to say today... It's bullshit! :)

lol

Good for you! I wish you well. No matter what crazy religion you subscribe to.

I don't need no points.

They're already made based on my replies. So good luck on that!

You've sucked yourself out. It's up to you to make up for it.

Last edited:
remember, no copy/pasting... i know you're pissed...

It was your fault for challenging me.

So deal with it.

We done now, right? Nobody won.Religions will still kill people, and we will stand by and watch and accept it.

I say fuck no! Do not allow them to do this shit that their religion tells them to do!

Because something bad is going to happen, because of religion, and we need to educate then, and tone them down! Religious people are going to be the end of the world, if it keeps on going this way.... They're evil!!!

Forum List

Back