Is Reality Beginning To Seep In Yet?

Democrats should be happy that the payroll tax is back up to where it was after all it's for Social Security and if you think SS is a good thing then you should feel happy and proud to pay more into it.

It just seems very inconsistent to raise payroll taxes, when supposedly unemployment needs to be extended. Either we are at a point the economy is better or we are not.

Democrats should be happy that the payroll tax is back up to where it was after all it's for Social Security and if you think SS is a good thing then you should feel happy and proud to pay more into it.

No problem here.

I don't have problems with Taxes in general.

I DO have problems with service cuts because taxes aren't being provisioned properly.

The left didn't found the United States of America. Men and women who valued Liberty and the rights of the individual founded this nation.

Correct ; those who rebel against a monarchy are all conservative and shit. Good thinking.
Conservatives believe in limited government. A monarchy is NOT limited government.

You, a big-government statist, would have informed on the Revolutionaries to King George. Guaranteed.

So the stamp act was a heavier burden than property and import taxes?

The left didn't found the United States of America. Men and women who valued Liberty and the rights of the individual founded this nation.

Correct ; those who rebel against a monarchy are all conservative and shit. Good thinking.
Conservatives believe in limited government. A monarchy is NOT limited government.

You, a big-government statist, would have informed on the Revolutionaries to King George. Guaranteed.

Meanwhile, it was not less government they sought, merely who governed.

House of Lords... US Senate
House of Commons... HoR
Church of England... Supreme Court
George... Our George

No problem here.

I DO have problems with service cuts because taxes aren't being provisioned properly.

if you don't mind taxes then you don't pay much

No problem here.

That's exactly backward. Self-described Liberals are in the highest earning group. So really, it's the trailer trash Righties that pay squat, who ironically, are the biggest whiners about taxes.

Actually, maybe not ironic. Seems it's human nature to fear/loathe that which we do not know.

So maybe if you low-wage Righties knocked down some decent pay, you'll see that taxes are nothing to fear.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
No problem here.

That's exactly backward. Self-described Liberals are in the highest earning group. So really, it's the trailer trash Righties that pay squat, who ironically, are the biggest whiners about taxes.

Actually, maybe not ironic. Seems it's human nature to fear/loathe that which we do not know.

So maybe if you low-wage Righties knocked down some decent pay, you'll see that taxes are nothing to fear.

Just a thought.

I pay more in income taxes than the average sheep makes in a year.

Just a thought.

I pay more in income taxes than the average sheep makes in a year.

Goats; cows too?

Anyone who has looked at their pay stub was in for a rude awakening this week.

A remarkable amount of money was taken out thanks to Obama. The payroll tax holiday expired and Democrats and Republicans alike saw their taxes go up. Trust me, this is just the beginning folks. The rich are gonna be fine. It's you and me Obama has been after all along.

I told you dumb-asses about this months ago but you wouldn't listen. Now deal with it.

What's worse is this just the tip of the iceberg.

wait i thought the 47% didnt pay taxes, now you are saying their taxes are going up?

I dare say you people have no real clue as to what is going on here and only live crisis to crisis in order to paint Obama as a evil Commie.

A remarkable amount of money was taken out thanks to Obama. The payroll tax holiday expired and Democrats and Republicans alike saw their taxes go up. Trust me, this is just the beginning folks. The rich are gonna be fine. It's you and me Obama has been after all along.

I told you dumb-asses about this months ago but you wouldn't listen. Now deal with it.

wait i thought the 47% didnt pay taxes, now you are saying their taxes are going up?

I dare say you people have no real clue as to what is going on here and only live crisis to crisis in order to paint Obama as a evil Commie.

47% end up having no federal income tax liability after deductions and credits dimwit. Some even go so far as to get a larger refund which basically reimburses all their payroll tax as well.

Some of this 47% will now have a tax liability of some sort.

Everyone got a bite out of their paycheck this time. Millions of Americans had their eyes opened for the first time.

But I'm afraid it's too late to change your minds folks.

Everyone got a bite out of their paycheck this time. Millions of Americans had their eyes opened for the first time.

But I'm afraid it's too late to change your minds folks.
It's as if they had to see it to believe it, so what ever happened to preventive care ? LOL

No problem here.

Just a thought.
Listen at you with your elitist attitude here, where as it's so wonder anyone takes you serioulsy on anything that you say after such belittling of your fellow man in these ways.. This is how a liberal is folks, but then they are on the side of the occupy movement against the one percent eh ? The occupy movement was a bunch of idiots who were suckerd by people like this....You earned this with your big ole mouth so own it..

Just a thought.

Liberal elite would be a Hollywood type. The ones who got a not so hidden tax break in the bill. How convenient.

Conservative elite run the engine of commerce and they ARE paying more.

Most of the liberal VOTE comes from the poor who lap up the entitlements granted by liberal politicans. Maybe if you stopped preying on the poor, we could fix this country.

47% end up having no federal income tax liability after deductions and credits dimwit. Some even go so far as to get a larger refund which basically reimburses all their payroll tax as well.

Some of this 47% will now have a tax liability of some sort.

Besides the fact that 47% figure is wrong... Federal Income tax isn't the only tax that is paid.

Yes, they have no liability because after they've paid ALL THEIR OTHER TAXES, they get a large chunk of their money back.

Forum List

Back