Is Rasmussen Inaccurate???

Of course, the real question is…..is this a mistake or an agenda?

Rasmussen has been more accurate in predicting election results than the Fake News Network

they poll "likely voters" and get it closer to reality

FNN would have you believe that Trump is in dire trouble with the general public ; it's enirely agenda driven
Job approval rating is not an election.

wingers are so anxious for trump to have almost half the country not thinking he sucks.

unfortunately, that's not the case, just the 35-40% that were stupid enough to vote for the cheeto and are too stubborn to admit they were wrong

rock on, chunky :thup:

Rasmussen has been more accurate in predicting election results than the Fake News Network

FNN would have you believe that Trump is in dire trouble with the general public ; it's enirely agenda driven

Zogby:
"...there are clear reasons why I believe it is more accurate. First and foremost is the fact that it includes “likely voters” and not “all adults” or just “registered voters”. I have maintained this standard over four decades of professional polling. The demographics of likely voters are notably different than more general groups. I have always felt that it is misleading to publish results of likely voters close to an election and adults or registered voters months before an election – then compare them as trends. These are all distinct groups and in matters related to public policy and election choices it is really only likely voters that count. I have never charged (or will ever even intimate) that other major pollsters are biased in their results, but I do think there is a sampling bias when those not really likely to vote are included."
Are President Trump's Numbers Going Up or Down?

"I have seen off-year polls showing big Democratic leads only to look at the samples that reveal only 28% or 24% those polled identifying as Republican.
That is just not America.

I have always looked at the exit polls of the previous relevant election (i.e. presidential, congressional, gubernatorial) and also any relevant trending (increased Hispanic or African American voter registration, hot issue impacting one side or the other) and adjusted my samples accordingly. If we closely examine each of the three polls noted above we can see where a good bit of the discrepancy in findings come from.

The 2016 exit polls showed party identification among those who voted to be 36% Democrat, 33% Republican, 31% independent/other party. The Suffolk University Poll had 37.3% Democrat but only 28.8% Republican – hence a major reason for the poor showing for both Mr. Trump and the GOP in the congressional generic ballot."

Zogby agrees with Rasmussen.

"...the Zogby Analytics poll was 37% Democrat and 33% Republican – pretty much the way it should be. Incidentally, while I often look at the averages of all the polls, I do tend to favor not only polls that feature my last name but also those of the Rasmussen organization, not only because these are among the most accurate over the years but also because of the attention they place on getting party identification closer to reality."

Zogby:
"...there are clear reasons why I believe it is more accurate. First and foremost is the fact that it includes “likely voters” and not “all adults” or just “registered voters”. I have maintained this standard over four decades of professional polling. The demographics of likely voters are notably different than more general groups. I have always felt that it is misleading to publish results of likely voters close to an election and adults or registered voters months before an election – then compare them as trends. These are all distinct groups and in matters related to public policy and election choices it is really only likely voters that count. I have never charged (or will ever even intimate) that other major pollsters are biased in their results, but I do think there is a sampling bias when those not really likely to vote are included."
Zogby??

That pollster is so discredited, they’re one of the only polls, realclearpolitics won’t include.

Figures a liar like you relies on a worthless pollster like Zogby.

:lmao:

"WaPo: Dems Now Openly Fretting About Rising Trump Approval, Deteriorating 2018 Prospects
CNN's newest national survey shows most Americans are pleased with the general state of the country, with Democrats' 2018 advantage down to just three points (as opposed to 16 points in the same series several months ago). Reuters' national data shows Democrats' lead whittled down to one measly point, well within the margin of error. At the beginning of the year, 'Chuck and Nancy's' party held a double digit average lead on the generic ballot, according to Real Clear Politics. That margin has now been chopped in half, to just under six percentage points.

Perhaps more worrisome to liberals is President Trump's increased public opinion standing."
Flop Sweat? Dems Now Openly Fretting About Rising Trump Approval, Sinking 2018 Prospects

Dem%20Machine%20DT%2060020180515013512.jpg

We hear that claim with metronomic regularity from the Left’s acolytes, most especially whenever Rasmussen posts an increase in Trump’s popularity.

The glare is blinding when one compares Rasmussen with Pravda…..er, CNN.

1. “CNN claims 35 percent of American adults approve of how Trump is performing

Rasmussen Reports found 49 percent of respondents approve of the president

2. What accounts for a roughly 15 percentage point disparity?

CNN is skewing polling data to show the majority of Americans disapprove of the way President Donald Trump is handling the presidency.

The network published a poll Sunday that claims 35 percent of American adults approve of how Trump is performing as president. Those results are in stark contrast to a Monday Rasmussen Reports poll that found 49 percent of respondents approved of how the president is managing the White House.

3. …a number of factors that could account for the 15 percentage point disparity between CNN’s and Rasmussen’s results.

4. Thirty-three percent of respondents identified as Democrats, 44 percent as Independent or members of another party and 23 percent as Republicans.

5. … the most recent Gallup polling on how Americans self-identify politically, CNN’s figures are off as much as 14 percentage points for Republican representation.

Forty-four percent of U.S. adults self-identify as Democrat or independents who lean Democrat, according to a December 2017 Gallup poll. Roughly 37 percent of Gallup respondents self-identified as Republicans.”
Why Is CNN’s Approval Rating For Trump 15 Points Lower Than Rasmussen’s?

As always, you post utter bullshit. Odd how your artifor neglects to mention the CNN polls are right in line with all other polls except for Rasmussen. Or how Rasmussen is typically higher than every other poll.

And why is Rasmussen off? Because they don’t poll all adults.

We hear that claim with metronomic regularity from the Left’s acolytes, most especially whenever Rasmussen posts an increase in Trump’s popularity.

CNN is skewing polling data to show the majority of Americans disapprove of the way President Donald Trump is handling the presidency.

The network published a poll Sunday that claims 35 percent of American adults approve of how Trump is performing as president. Those results are in stark contrast to a Monday Rasmussen Reports poll that found 49 percent of respondents approved of how the president is managing the White House.

3. …a number of factors that could account for the 15 percentage point disparity between CNN’s and Rasmussen’s results.

4. Thirty-three percent of respondents identified as Democrats, 44 percent as Independent or members of another party and 23 percent as Republicans.

5. … the most recent Gallup polling on how Americans self-identify politically, CNN’s figures are off as much as 14 percentage points for Republican representation.

Forty-four percent of U.S. adults self-identify as Democrat or independents who lean Democrat, according to a December 2017 Gallup poll. Roughly 37 percent of Gallup respondents self-identified as Republicans.”

As always, you post utter bullshit. Odd how your artifor neglects to mention the CNN polls are right in line with all other polls except for Rasmussen. Or how Rasmussen is typically higher than every other poll.

Bwaaaaahhaaaahhaaaaaa..Polls, Democrats were polled to win the 2016 election.........Just too fucking funny...

Bwaaaaahhaaaahhaaaaaa..Polls, Democrats were polled to win the 2016 election.........Just too fucking funny...
LOLOL

^^^ moron thinks this is my thread. :lmao:

Forum List

Back