Is Rasmusen an unbiased look at the numbers?

Now to the question at hand. You can try and Label this Poll as right leaning if you want. Fact is nearly all the polls show McCain ahead now.

So Either they are all biased to the right, or McCain is Actually leading.

you think what ever you want. I am sure when McCain wins, you will tell us all how he stole the election anyways.

There now make another post attempting to show us all how you are so much more intelligent and wise than everyone else, But do not think you are fooling anyone.

Hilarious.

I don't really follow the polls much, except as a form of entertainment to know what the pundits are discussing.

I check Rasmusen daily as well as other polling sites and was curious, is Rasmusen supposed to be an unbiased look at that number or is this an RNC favored site?

I've noticed advertisements for McCain every day and in reading their commentary it takes on a decidely right vantage point.

what is the opinion of those who believe the polls matter?

You don't follow the polls much and yet you check some of them daily?

EDIT: Gosh... an old thread.

I don't really follow the polls much, except as a form of entertainment to know what the pundits are discussing.

I check Rasmusen daily as well as other polling sites and was curious, is Rasmusen supposed to be an unbiased look at that number or is this an RNC favored site?

I've noticed advertisements for McCain every day and in reading their commentary it takes on a decidely right vantage point.

what is the opinion of those who believe the polls matter?

You don't follow the polls much and yet you check some of them daily?

EDIT: Gosh... an old thread.

I was just looking around the archives yesterday evening to see where people stood four years ago.

Forum List

Back