Is Rasmusen an unbiased look at the numbers?

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
I don't really follow the polls much, except as a form of entertainment to know what the pundits are discussing.

I check Rasmusen daily as well as other polling sites and was curious, is Rasmusen supposed to be an unbiased look at that number or is this an RNC favored site?

I've noticed advertisements for McCain every day and in reading their commentary it takes on a decidely right vantage point.

what is the opinion of those who believe the polls matter?

I don't really follow the polls much, except as a form of entertainment to know what the pundits are discussing.

I check Rasmusen daily as well as other polling sites and was curious, is Rasmusen supposed to be an unbiased look at that number or is this an RNC favored site?

I've noticed advertisements for McCain every day and in reading their commentary it takes on a decidely right vantage point.

take a poll :lol:

Well, obviously if McCain is leading the poll is biased.

The only other rational expanation for a McCain lead would be if Amrica were peopled by a bunch of fearful, racist, fundie, uneducated hicks.

srsly

Well, obviously if McCain is leading the poll is biased.

The only other rational expanation for a McCain lead would be if Amrica were peopled by a bunch of fearful, racist, fundie, uneducated hicks.

srsly

Couldn't possibly be that people disagree with Obama's policies.

Funny how those who support Obama have only one explanation for those who don't, they are all "a bunch of fearful, racist, fundie, uneducated hicks."

Couldn't possibly be that people disagree with Obama's policies.

Funny how those who support Obama have only one explanation for those who don't, they are all "a bunch of fearful, racist, fundie, uneducated hicks."

Actually, you're responding to a Bushbot who was saying what he *thought* (and I use the word loosely) someone who isn't voting for McCain might think.

Interestingly, however, he's as bad as those he intends to lampoon...

but whatever.

Rasmussen is a right-leaning polling firm that has mostly done work for the repubs... That said, they are pretty good or their work would be useless. I find that even if they lean a bit to the right, they don't seem to overstate their results in any way.

oh..and do polls matter? insofar as they are a snapshot on a particular day and if a trend seems apparent, then they are indicative of trends.

you know, I've read a bunch of your posts since you've started posting again... you're not even trying...

sounds pretty sad.

someone asked an intelligent question and all that she got was garbage spewed at her.

Blow me Jillian.

She asked if it is unbiased. Clearly I think it is, however most of you liberals will tell us it is not. Of course if Obama was ahead you would say it was.

Need more explanation, or can your tiny liberal mind wrap itself around that yet?

Oh that's right I Insulted you again. Now neg rep me and throw a baby fit again.

and then like I said, BLOW ME!

Rasmussen is a right-leaning polling firm that has mostly done work for the repubs... That said, they are pretty good or their work would be useless. I find that even if they lean a bit to the right, they don't seem to overstate their results in any way.

oh..and do polls matter? insofar as they are a snapshot on a particular day and if a trend seems apparent, then they are indicative of trends.

thank you for the answer jillian. that was what I wanted to know... I got that they leaned to the right and that doesn't bother me...I know there are polls that lean to the left too... I wanted to know if anyone noticed whether they filtered the results through the prespective of the right more or if they were pretty fair.

the defensiveness of the cons lately is pretty telling IMO. :eusa_whistle:

Blow me Jillian.

She asked if it is unbiased. Clearly I think it is, however most of you liberals will tell us it is not. Of course if Obama was ahead you would say it was.

Need more explanation, or can your tiny liberal mind wrap itself around that yet?

Oh that's right I Insulted you again. Now neg rep me and throw a baby fit again.

and then like I said, BLOW ME!

No thanks... I think you're probably really ugly...

And if you aren't ugly, you're too stupid for me to find attractive anyway.

As for my tiny mind...not as tiny as your gonads if getting an itty bitty neg rep because you're a jerk makes you cry.

Now, for someone with a big stupid mouth, you really need to toughen up and grow a pair

honest answer. If the Rasmussen poll favored Obama would you question it's leaning?

answer no!

No thanks... I think you're probably really ugly...

And if you aren't ugly, you're too stupid for me to find attractive anyway.

As for my tiny mind...not as tiny as your gonads if getting an itty bitty neg rep because you're a jerk makes you cry.

Now, for someone with a big stupid mouth, you really need to toughen up and grow a pair

I love how you try and act all high and mighty, as if you do not regularly use petty insults and name calling just like everyone else.

The delusion that you are more intelligent than everyone else is a common trait of Liberals Jillian.

You my dear are their poster child.

As far as crying about Neg reps, Yes I do, why because I NEVER initiate them. I only neg rep in response to Neg reps. Like the one you gave me back when I called you a liar, for Lying.

Now to the question at hand. You can try and Label this Poll as right leaning if you want. Fact is nearly all the polls show McCain ahead now.

So Either they are all biased to the right, or McCain is Actually leading.

you think what ever you want. I am sure when McCain wins, you will tell us all how he stole the election anyways.

There now make another post attempting to show us all how you are so much more intelligent and wise than everyone else, But do not think you are fooling anyone.

thank you for the answer jillian. that was what I wanted to know... I got that they leaned to the right and that doesn't bother me...I know there are polls that lean to the left too... I wanted to know if anyone noticed whether they filtered the results through the prespective of the right more or if they were pretty fair.

the defensiveness of the cons lately is pretty telling IMO. :eusa_whistle:

I use rasmussen as my go to polls BECAUSE they lean right... I figure they aren't going to sugar coat anything for us.

It really is pretty bizarre, isn't it.

I love how you try and act all high and mighty, as if you do not regularly use petty insults and name calling just like everyone else.

The delusion that you are more intelligent than everyone else is a common trait of Liberals Jillian.

You my dear are their poster child.

As far as crying about Neg reps, Yes I do, why because I NEVER initiate them. I only neg rep in response to Neg reps. Like the one you gave me back when I called you a liar, for Lying.

Now to the question at hand. You can try and Label this Poll as right leaning if you want. Fact is nearly all the polls show McCain ahead now.

So Either they are all biased to the right, or McCain is Actually leading.

you think what ever you want. I am sure when McCain wins, you will tell us all how he stole the election anyways.

There now make another post attempting to show us all how you are so much more intelligent and wise than everyone else, But do not think you are fooling anyone.

lol.. I love when pissants like you try to insult me by saying that *I* think I'm smarter than you, while at the same time, telling me that YOU are smarter than I am.

But I think you've proven with every post since you started posting again that you have nothing to say and all you want is a right wing lovefest...

lol.. I love when pissants like you try to insult me by saying that *I* think I'm smarter than you, while at the same time, telling me that YOU are smarter than I am.

But I think you've proven with every post since you started posting again that you have nothing to say and all you want is a right wing lovefest...

Pissant eh, ahh more petty name calling.

I never claimed to be smarter than you. I challenge you to show me where I did. I simply said that you act as if you are smarter than anyone who does not agree with you, and that is a common trait of Liberals.

As far as my post since I have been back. I see no reason even engaging in Debate with you liberals. You guys have gone over the deep end with baseless attacks and lies, and then you wonder why we on the right do not take you seriously. Really wake up and smell the coffee. You are losing this election, and as long as you keep using the same tactics of Lies and misdirection you have been using. You will not turn things around anytime soon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back