Is racism satanic?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I think it is

real paradise looks like this (mixed race)

jw-paradise.jpg

Yes when Christians blame a whole race for the death of a created image of a man killed by Rome, they are Satanists.
Especially blaming the people of that race who never lived in the era, never living in the region, never knew the created name-Jesus who? Didn't he play for the Cubs? Oh no that was Jesus Alou.

Yes when Christians blame a whole race for the death of a created image of a man killed by Rome, they are Satanists.
Especially blaming the people of that race who never lived in the era, never living in the region, never knew the created name-Jesus who? Didn't he play for the Cubs? Oh no that was Jesus Alou.

You are an antichristian Antijew, Hashev. A name for such people here in Germany is "Nazi". What for heavens sake goes on in your brain if you call Catholics - about 1.3 billion people in the world are Catholics - mass-murderers and/or Satanists? Let me say to you very clear: You are not a Jew! Again: You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews! So why do you misuse the victims of the shoa for your preaching of hate? Try to become real! Stop it to live the hypothese of a stolen life. Don't use mindmanipulating drugs. Go to a psychotherapist and find out why you have to live the life of a liar. You are betraying in the end only yourselve.

Last edited:
I think it is

real paradise looks like this (mixed race)

jw-paradise.jpg
Well you're wrong...Racism is the natural order of things. The human version of pack mentality. And it has served us well through the ages. It will continue to be with us, so long as a single man has the ambition to place himself above another. Look around you. This is paradise. How many fools have wasted away their lives; living for the false hope of a better one after death...?

.... Well you're wrong...Racism is the natural order of things. The human version of pack mentality. ...

That's why a Maltese hunts a German shepherd, pipsqueak? What about to learn something about "pack mentality" from an expert - as for example Cesar Millan? Animals know nothing about racism.

Last edited:
.... Well you're wrong...Racism is the natural order of things. The human version of pack mentality. ...

That's why a Maltese hunts a German shepherd, pipsqueak? What about to learn something about "pack mentality" from an expert - as for example Cesar Millan? Animals know nothing about racism.

You are an idiot. Regardless of breed. The majority of domestic "dogs" take their cue from the pack leaders. Which in the case of domestic dogs; it would be their human masters. The domestic dog is operating outside the natural instinctual behavior of it's wild forebearers. Hence the term "domesticated". Worst analogy of the day... you win! Now back to Animal Planet with you.

You are an idiot. Regardless of breed. The majority of domestic "dogs" take their cue from the pack leaders. Which in the case of domestic dogs; it would be their human masters. The domestic dog is operating outside the natural instinctual behavior of it's wild forebearers. Hence the term "domesticated". Worst analogy of the day... you win! Now back to Animal Planet with you.

"Racism" is an ideology. Dogs are for example a higher race than racists because they have have much more intelligent pets: human beings. But fortunatelly I am a blond eyed and blue haired German - so I don't have any problem to accept you as a member of a minor race. My only problem is not to know what to do with a slave of an ideology like you. Perhaps you could help some bees to make honey or something like this.

Last edited:
Only an EXTREME racist would call a Jew a Nazis.....see I rest my case, Zang is zealously Christian=racists.

Only an EXTREME racist would call a Jew a Nazis.....see I rest my case, Zang is zealously Christian=racists.

Hashev - a big part of my family died in the shoa. I did not say "You are a Nazi" - although I would not be sure wether this would not be true too. I said you are an antichristian antijew. I did not even use the word antisemite for you. I just simple said to you that we have here in Germany for antichristian antijews also the word "Nazi". So don't try to flee into the absurde theatre of your thoughts. Go to doctor and find out what's wrong with your brainware. You are not able to live a life you are not made for. Live your life - not the life of your demons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back