Is Racism motivating Joe Lieberman's Jihad against ObamaCare?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
First he stands against his entire political party by standing with the US military and now it's his fear of the black man that motivating his stance against ObamaCare.

Why couldn't Lieberman support the Iraqi Insurgency like the rest of his Party? Why is he so racist as to stand against ObamaCare?

Joe Lieberman: I'll block vote on Harry Reid's plan

POLITICO 44

Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) said Tuesday that he’d back a GOP filibuster of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s health care reform bill.

Joe Lieberman: I'll block vote on Harry Reid's plan - Manu Raju - POLITICO.com

No, Lieberman's Republicanism is. He got so pissed off over losing the primary in 2006 that he's been a reliable vote for the GOP ever sense.

No, Lieberman's Republicanism is. He got so pissed off over losing the primary in 2006 that he's been a reliable vote for the GOP ever sense.

Any Dem to the right of Chairman Mao is now a Republican...gotcha

First he stands against his entire political party by standing with the US military and now it's his fear of the black man that motivating his stance against ObamaCare.

Why couldn't Lieberman support the Iraqi Insurgency like the rest of his Party? Why is he so racist as to stand against ObamaCare?

POLITICO 44

Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) said Tuesday that he’d back a GOP filibuster of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s health care reform bill.

____

This is top-notch posting right there.

Both sarcastic and witty - with a real intended (and important) message throughout.

I salute you sir!!!

:clap2:

POLITICO 44

If being against ObamaCare makes you a racist then feel free to put my name at the top of the racist list. That's pretty lame thought processes you got going on there dude.

POLITICO 44

If being against ObamaCare makes you a racist then feel free to put my name at the top of the racist list. That's pretty lame thought processes you got going on there dude.

-Sigh- :eusa_eh:

POLITICO 44

-Sigh- :eusa_eh:

:lol:

what a freaking moron....

Lieberman is against health reform because CT is he home of a huge number of insurance companies and he's gotten about a million dollars in campaign funds from that industry.

d'uh....

Lieberman is just like all the other political hacks. He will throw his support towards anything he thinks will land him the most number of votes - that even includes changing political parties. They are all so insincere and phoney.

Lieberman is against health reform because CT is he home of a huge number of insurance companies and he's gotten about a million dollars in campaign funds from that industry.

d'uh....

And Dodd? Oh yeah, he's a bastion of ethics. :eek:

A "conservative" starting a thread about racism... funny.

Doug

idiot-41423.jpg

d'uh....

And Dodd? Oh yeah, he's a bastion of ethics. :eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Doesn't everyone get favorable treatment from their mortgage company? Can you imagine if Dodd were a Republican or took money from Abramoff?

Democrats: defending their criminals with a vigor not seen since the Soviets retook Stalingrad

Should Lieberman bring a bucket of KFC to the White House as a peace offering? Would that convince Dems that he wasn't racist?

Forum List

Back