Is Race and Issue In America?

I

Ike

I'm lucky.

I don’t live in America.

I don’t mean to be rude, there are lots of wonderful, beautiful things Americans are responsible for.

Read some of my other posts if you don’t believe me, I'm quite pro US.

I say what I say, merely because often times, you're country seem like a sideshow. Living in Canada, I sometimes feel we are next to a giant television episode of Jerry Springer being acted out everyday by live performers.

Quick example.

Canada is a country equally, if not more diverse than the United States.

Yet, we have less than half the amount of racial strife that your country does.

Why is this?

I suspect, its because of slavery. The very same slavery you're fellow Americans were willing to defend at the barrel of a gun until they lost the civil war.

Some Americans want to bring back the confederate flag!

What episode of Jerry IS this?

That’s just what I think.
What do you think?
Is race still an issue in America? And if so, why?

-The Brilliant Canadian

Blacks have very high testosterone levels and very low I.Qs, they have much trouble getting along with each other then let alone with any other races.

Slavery has nothing to do with it, blacks attack Asians, mexicans, Jews, Whites, and each other, blacks are by nature a very violent people.

Blacks have very high testosterone levels and very low I.Qs, they have much trouble getting along with each other then let alone with any other races.

Try telling that to martin luther king jr.

DK,

Tell Martin Luther King What?

I don't understand what your point may be?

I post a thread, looking for real answer.

You give me stupid racist dogma.

You epitomise the problem with America.

Were I to post that identical question in Canada, on a Canadian site, my response would be far different.

Tell Jerry I said hi.

There is no problem with race in America, no more so than in any other nation of equal diversity of population. WE are truly the most diverse nation on earth, regardless of your love of canada. And we are the military and economic center of the world, so the there's ceaseless analysis and amplification of different aspects of our culture through the media. Just don't believe the hype. Come see us. You can stay in my spare bedroom in my double wide trailer, and have sex with my cousin for an extra 5 bucks!

behaviour is NOT a racial thing. I'm not sure what cardboard box you've been living in but there are bad behaved people of ALL ethnic backgrounds.

Learn to proper grammer.

Its THEIR behavior.

Not THERE behavior.

Who says I was looking for a post that did not blame blacks for their behavior?

Are you a bloody idiot?

I asked for a reason, you said it was their race. That genetically, they were prone to violence. I minor in biology and have qualified for med school.

Thats bullshit.

YOu send me a link about blacks in south africa? ?? I was talking about the United States.

Man, you are a complete, utter idiot. Seriously.

Originally posted by Big D

Slavery has nothing to do with it, blacks attack Asians, mexicans, Jews, Whites, and each other, blacks are by nature a very violent people.

White supremacists have very low testosterone levels and very low I.Q.s and have trouble getting along with other races. If they had any balls, they would tell the inner city blacks how they feel right to their faces. Let Darwin work it out.

-Bam

DK, I agree with you All groups of people have a element of violent behaviour. My point is that blacks have a much higher amount of this violent behaviour.

Would you agree with me that males are more prone to violent behaviour then are females?

Why do you think that is?

Do people who inject testosterone have a better chance of becoming violent?

Ike,
here is something you can take to Med school:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=3455741&dopt=Abstract

Originally posted by bamthin
White supremacists have very low testosterone levels and very low I.Q.s and have trouble getting along with other races. If they had any balls, they would tell the inner city blacks how they feel right to their faces. Let Darwin work it out.

-Bam

I've seen the studies about blacks and intelligence. Can you show me the studies about white supremacists and intelligence?

by IKE:

"Learn to proper grammer.

Its THEIR behavior.

Not THERE behavior."

I specifically said "I'm not sure what cardboard box you've been living in but there are bad behaved people of ALL ethnic backgrounds." That was also meant for Big D, not you Ike.

By Big D:

My point is that blacks have a much higher amount of this violent behaviour.

Thats not due to race, unless theres a scientific report that specifically narrows a testosterone level in each ethnicity with relation to violent tendencies that I don't know about.

I would speculate that it is more likely to be caused by inner city poverty and a more despairing outlook on life that causes it.

As to the other points in your post, yes, males have a higher propensity for violence than females due to testosterone but what significance does that have to do with what race the person is?

DK,
Because blacks have a much higher level of testosterone they are subject to commit violent acts at a much greater rate then do other racial groups.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=3455741&dopt=Abstract

http://216.117.159.91/crimetimes/95c/w95cp4.htm

http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/eletters/324/7328/23

This is combined with blacks low I.Q levels.

This also explains why blacks are so much better at sports then are other groups.

Black males are 6% of the U.S population but commit over 45% of ALL rapes in the U.S, are you going to say black males rape because they are poor?

One, your link doesn't work and when I went to the page its written in a non--english language so I was unable to read it.

(edited) I'll read this link and get back with you (edit)

Two, I said a scientific report, I don't need one from a pro-afrikan site that I can't read anyway.

This is nothing more than a hypothesis and theory. Not the results of a scientific study

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
There is no problem with race in America, no more so than in any other nation of equal diversity of population. WE are truly the most diverse nation on earth, regardless of your love of canada. And we are the military and economic center of the world, so the there's ceaseless analysis and amplification of different aspects of our culture through the media. Just don't believe the hype. Come see us. You can stay in my spare bedroom in my double wide trailer, and have sex with my cousin for an extra 5 bucks!

You are the military, economic and cultural centre of the world. However there are countries with similar racial demographics that simply do not have the problems of the USA. The USA, truly unfortunately, has a problem with race relations. If I knew without a doubt what was the root cause, I'd tell you and the whole thing would be solved.

Canada has probably an even greater racials mix than US if memory serves me correct. However, the difference in terms of demographics is that we have more types of minorities rather than more minorities of certain types. Not to mention our country's evolution has emphasized integration rather than assimilation.

So the point is, is that you can't just use the argument that since you have a large ethnic mix, that is why there is problems. Other countries have much more successful systems (not to descredit your country by any means!!). There has to be something more endemic of the american culture.

My take on it is that the freedoms people in this country enjoy and the democracy that we are (meaning people have the ability to vote for those who espouse their views) are the reason that there is a seemingly large amount of racial strife here in the US.

Let's face it, you can't exactly hide when your citizens enjoy the type of freedom of speech, press and association that we do here. Also, it seems to me that the world is completely enthralled with everything that happens here. One of the reasons that you think there's so much strife that it resembles a Jerry Springer episode is that you even know what Jerry Springer is. I doubt most rank and file americans know a single tv show from another country let alone watch it enough to draw similarities between it and other actions.

Lastly, the vast majority of our strife runs across economic lines as well. So, since the US has such a high degree of middle and high income as opposed to other countries, there is much more said about it. All that press serves to liven up the bunch now doesn't it?

Forum List

Back