Is Putin Targeting Us? Testing Us?

My son and I were discussing Russia a while back and talked about how Putin in command again would probably change things. Their economy has improved over the years and with that the war machine is re-building. Putin is old school KGB and sees Obama as a punk who deserves no respect. A few weeks ago, Romney mentioned something to the effect of Russia being an enemy who bears watching. Obama and team scoffed at his comments.

Gee, let's all hate and fear the Russians.

Putin is a conservative; not a neo conservative. There is a great difference between the two and the latter is much more dangerous. The former is motivated by fear, the latter by greed and a lust for power.

My son and I were discussing Russia a while back and talked about how Putin in command again would probably change things. Their economy has improved over the years and with that the war machine is re-building. Putin is old school KGB and sees Obama as a punk who deserves no respect. A few weeks ago, Romney mentioned something to the effect of Russia being an enemy who bears watching. Obama and team scoffed at his comments.

Gee, let's all hate and fear the Russians.

Your stupid, dumb ass comment deserves no response but I will anyway. My son, the Marine officer with a degree in Conflict Analysis and Resolution and has presented at the Institute of Conflict Analysis, actually studies and has real knowledge on this topic.

So gee, there, genius, stick with commenting on shit you might know something about.

... we do not love Putin!...
and he is dangerous for Russia in the same proportion as for USA

Putin is not a ladyboy to be loved. He is a politician and a leader of a country.

He is far less dangerous for Russia then any of those who present an opposition to him -- that's why he won in a landslide victory: people understood where the comprador opposition would've led Russia and chose Putin.

Putin recognizes that we have a weak dolt in the presidency. Not only generally a dolt, but an arrogant dolt at that. obama's ONLY concern is reelection. Nothing else matters and that is his weakness and Putin not being a stupid man, will exploit it.

When Americans are going to learn: no matter what "dolt" is occupying a presidential seat, the US is ran by corporate, first of all financial, elites. Your presidents as well as senators are puppets in the hands of your elites.

Forum List

Back