Is Putin Targeting Us? Testing Us?

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
A pair of Russian strategic nuclear bombers were intercepted near the Pacific coast Wednesday, the Washington Free Beacon reported — the second such incident in two weeks.

According to the Free Beacon, the two long range bombers entered the U.S. air defense zone and came close to the U.S. coast, but did not enter sovereign airspace. The bombers were “were visually identified by NORAD fighters,” Pentagon spokesman Capt. John Kirby said.

The first incident in late June involved two Tu-95 Bear H bombers near Alaska conducting war games, which included simulated attacks on “enemy” air defenses and strategic facilities, a Russian military spokesman told the site.

Report: Russian Nuclear-Capable Bombers Intercepted Near West Coast for Second Time in 2 Weeks

“It’s becoming very obvious that Putin is testing Obama and his national security team,” McInerney told the Free Beacon. “These long-range aviation excursions are duplicating exercises I experienced during the height of the Cold War when I command the Alaska NORAD region.”

IMHO? The Berlin may have fallen with the old 'Iron Curtain'...but the Soviet mentality lives on...

My son and I were discussing Russia a while back and talked about how Putin in command again would probably change things. Their economy has improved over the years and with that the war machine is re-building. Putin is old school KGB and sees Obama as a punk who deserves no respect. A few weeks ago, Romney mentioned something to the effect of Russia being an enemy who bears watching. Obama and team scoffed at his comments.

"According to the Free Beacon, the two long range bombers entered the U.S. air defense zone and came close to the U.S. coast, but did not enter sovereign airspace. The bombers were “were visually identified by NORAD fighters,” Pentagon spokesman Capt. John Kirby said.

The first incident in late June involved two Tu-95 Bear H bombers near Alaska conducting war games, which included simulated attacks on “enemy” air defenses and strategic facilities, a Russian military spokesman told the site."

Away the Snoopy Detail. I say again, away the Snoopy Detail.

My son and I were discussing Russia a while back and talked about how Putin in command again would probably change things. Their economy has improved over the years and with that the war machine is re-building. Putin is old school KGB and sees Obama as a punk who deserves no respect. A few weeks ago, Romney mentioned something to the effect of Russia being an enemy who bears watching. Obama and team scoffed at his comments.

Romney is taking the correct stance. I as Patton don't and never will trust the Russians. They do everything they can to undermine us...Iron Curtain or not.

Just look at what they're doing in the ME and the UN withChina to undermine us?

Of course Obama is going to poo-poo Romeny's statement. Obama has a habit of coddling enemies, and apologizing for our past 'indisgressions' to preserve Liberty.

Last edited:
Whatever Russia does we will deserve, especially if we put the weak and ineffective obama back into office.

Tell us how often US planes and boats "test" Russia near her borders, so we can compare the vigor of "testing".

We used to test Russia to see how strong it was. Russia tests us to see how weak we are.

obama has made the US into a wounded fish in a sea of sharks. We exist on the benevolence of China. If China cancelled the credit card it would be all over.

Romney is taking the correct stance. I as Patton don't and never will trust the Russians. They do everything they can to undermine us...Iron Curtain or not.
We're no one to talk about "undermining" others.

The ME is not our property and we have no legal reason to even be in that area.

Of course Obama is going to poo-poo Romeny's statement. Obama has a habit of coddling enemies, and apologizing for our past 'indisgressions' to preserve Liberty.
I don't see how attacking a country of goat herders with barely any running water or electricity 9000 miles away with no navy, is preserving liberty.

Did you ever think that Russian actions of late just may be a result of our un-provoked aggression on 6 country's over the last 10 years? For the last decade, they've watched us systematically go from country to country, making up reasons to invade them. We announce we're intending to put a missle defense system in their own back yard. We've been silently increasing our military strength in the Persian Gulf. Did you ever think we might just be provoking a response out of them?

I guess we got no time to ponder those notions, with the mythical threat of Islam this nation is facing. We probably should take the time. Because Russia and China ain't no phoney Islamic threat, they're a real threat that have what it takes to barbacue this country in less than a half-hour.

Romney's a fuckin' war-monger who will never be President.

We're no one to talk about "undermining" others.

The ME is not our property and we have no legal reason to even be in that area.

I don't see how attacking a country of goat herders with barely any running water or electricity 9000 miles away with no navy, is preserving liberty.

Did you ever think that Russian actions of late just may be a result of our un-provoked aggression on 6 country's over the last 10 years? For the last decade, they've watched us systematically go from country to country, making up reasons to invade them. We announce we're intending to put a missle defense system in their own back yard. We've been silently increasing our military strength in the Persian Gulf. Did you ever think we might just be provoking a response out of them?

I guess we got no time to ponder those notions, with the mythical threat of Islam this nation is facing. We probably should take the time. Because Russia and China ain't no phoney Islamic threat, they're a real threat that have what it takes to barbacue this country in less than a half-hour.

Romney's a fuckin' war-monger who will never be President.

i can see LoinBORE is a blame America-Type.

Well-done asshole.

Is Putin Targeting Us? Testing Us?

Neither.

This is only an issue for paranoid neo-con nitwits stuck in permanent Cold War mode.

Yet another good reason to keep republicans out of the WH.

Wrong. it's back to the 60's, 70's 80's...

Russia remains a danger as they always have been.

Get your head out of the sand, derp.

This is the stupiest, most disgusting royal regime ever to infest Washington DC.

Putin

Two Russian strategic nuclear bombers entered the U.S. air defense zone near the Pacific coast on Wednesday and were met by U.S. interceptor jets, defense officials told the Free Beacon.

It was the second time Moscow dispatched nuclear-capable bombers into the 200-mile zone surrounding U.S. territory in the past two weeks.

An earlier intrusion by two Tu-95 Bear H bombers took place near Alaska as part of arctic war games that a Russian military spokesman said included simulated attacks on “enemy” air defenses and strategic facilities.

I'm surprised that Russia doesn't do more just for the pleasure of watching obam on his belly.

We used to test Russia to see how strong it was. Russia tests us to see how weak we are.

obama has made the US into a wounded fish in a sea of sharks. We exist on the benevolence of China. If China cancelled the credit card it would be all over.

Strong/weak -- are the two sides of the same coin.

Obama is nothing and his name is nobody. He is a talking head and a scape goat for the US based cosmopolitan/global elites. He did not start the processes that made the US a country-bankrupt; the US stepped onto the slippery path when it relinquished its right to have its own currency putting itself into the hands of the 9 Jewish families who own the FR had no and have no loyalty to the United States and its people.

You see, once upon a time the wealth of national elites that were governing the countries was measured by how much land they had, how many people they had, how many factories they had -- by things within the country borders. These elites were interested in developing their states because their wealth depended on the wealth of their respective nations.

Globalisation put an end to it: elites that govern US, UK, France, etc. can draw their wealth from factories, and land in other countries, or simply from financial speculations that know no borders! The wealth of most "national " elites is now measured in money -- something that can be easily moved across the globe at a click of a button.
And since the elites no longer depend on their nations for wealth, they have no insentive to represent national interests! They became a club, and the members of that club have more in common with each other then they have with you or me or anyone they suppose to "represent" on the world stage.

That's why I said: for those who really pull the strings in US look no further then Bilderberg Club...

Yet another good reason to keep republicans out of the WH.

If only it would be that simple!
But the problem is: the difference between Republicans and Democrats is a difference between two kinds of sh*t.

Let's not even go into the "mists of times" of the last century. Let's start from the time after WW2.
The cause on destroying target states from within was taken in mid 50-s under Republicans. That law, demanding US presidents to spend large sums of money on orchestrating "coloured revolutions" is still in place!
The wave of destruction of states by "coloured revolutions" started in 1987 with Yugoslavia under Republicans; in 1990-s under the Democrats the US/NATO attacked Serbia; under Republicans the US attacked Afghanistan and Iraq; under the Democrats the US continued in Afghanistan and Iraq, and added to the list Libya, Syria and soon -- Iran...

Forum List

Back