Is pro-life racists?

That is not true. Follow the money. Abortion is big money.

Oh please. I'd love for you or anyone elsde to show me a link, ad, or anything that literally PUSHES women to get an abortion.

111121_lepore-05_p465.jpg

SIR9-751302.JPG

a957e75a6825b08672b2e6dd485931b9.jpg

Still waiting.

Nothing in what you posted PUSHES women to get an abortion. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doDTHOgJqHc]March for life 2012 - 39th Washington DC - Part 1, From Verizon to the Rally at the Mall - YouTube[/ame]
March for life 2012 - 39th Washington DC - Part 1, From Verizon to the Rally at the Mall

March for life 2012 - 39th Washington DC - Part 2

Last edited by a moderator:
"
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Who's having abortions (race)?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]While white women obtain 60% of all abortions, their abortion rate is well below that of minority women. Black women are more than 3 times as likely as white women to have an abortion, and Hispanic women are roughly 2 times as likely. "[/FONT]

Abortion Statistics

Hmm.....this is what I found.

Non-Hispanic white women account for 36% of abortions, non-Hispanic black women for 30%, Hispanic women for 25% and women of other races for 9%

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States

You need to note that the percentage of overall abortions is what shows the disproportionate number of black abortions. Black women are 3x as likely to have abortions as white women. THREE TIMES.

Someone who is so profoundly dishonest as to deny that black women are 3x more likely to get an abortion, and who ignore the fact that most abortions take place in DEVELOPING COUNTRIES, i.e., countries filled with minorities, is not worth arguing with, incidentally. If you can't acknowledge facts, then there's no place for you in debate.

Broken down, blacks have WILDLY disproportionate more abortions.

And if those women had those children without the means to support them, they would be criticized for bringing an unwanted child into this world without any means to support it.

Not by me.

Though perhaps criticized for having sex indiscriminately with men who won't support their children...they get criticized for that anyway. Of course by then it's too late, they've had a whole lifetime of programming that tells them that they have a RIGHT to have indiscriminate sex...

Perhaps some of you thought there were no infants of color in any anti-abortion ads because you have never been anywhere outside of white neighborhoods?

Broken down, blacks have WILDLY disproportionate more abortions.

And if those women had those children without the means to support them, they would be criticized for bringing an unwanted child into this world without any means to support it.

Not by me.

Though perhaps criticized for having sex indiscriminately with men who won't support their children...they get criticized for that anyway. Of course by then it's too late, they've had a whole lifetime of programming that tells them that they have a RIGHT to have indiscriminate sex...

Good point. I can either criticize them for being careless and promiscuous, or I can criticize them for being careless, promiscuous, and baby-killers.

If liberals are looking for a perfect world where every behavior choice is applauded . . . well, let's just say I REALLY wish they'd hold their breath waiting for it. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back