Is pro-life racists?

Starbuck

Jan 10, 2012
Since I live in the south, from time to time will see bumperstickers dealing with a pro-life policy. Out of the many years looking at advertisement dealing with pr-life: the mother of the baby, or, the baby itself: has been always a white child. As let, I have not seen a bummersticker, material, anything, with a baby or a mother other then being white.

As let, I have never had anyting to see or get, with like a white woman around 5’5 with a black man standing taller then her with the comments ‘we choice life’ or, a hispanic couple, or, even people that are in the United States of America being illegal alians making the choice to be pro-choice. Think about it, an illegal couple that has a child that would become an American citizens as a birthrigh of being born in America. A birthright, that can keep the parents more within the United States as they will raise their child. Oir, see an ad with a white woman an a black man: we do not see advertisement from pro-life dealing these subjects.

Question becomes, is the pro-life movement a racists movement: as they only define the life of the baby that did not have an abortion as a white baby and not anything else. My theory, the pro-life movement cares about the life of a white child: as that child will be more of a balance to the religion and customs of the movement we call pro-life.

The pro-choice movement does not advertise or talks about the many illegal parants that have a child witin the United States: that gives them a American born citizen and more of a right to live within the United States of American. The pro-choice movement does not advertise the mix-race child of say a white woman and a black man. Or, citizens other then being white on both sides of the family.

Wow ... I'm not perfect when I type but you really need to proofread. I can't understand most of what your saying.

Since I live in the south, from time to time will see bumperstickers dealing with a pro-life policy. Out of the many years looking at advertisement dealing with pr-life: the mother of the baby, or, the baby itself: has been always a white child. As let, I have not seen a bummersticker, material, anything, with a baby or a mother other then being white.

As let, I have never had anyting to see or get, with like a white woman around 5’5 with a black man standing taller then her with the comments ‘we choice life’ or, a hispanic couple, or, even people that are in the United States of America being illegal alians making the choice to be pro-choice. Think about it, an illegal couple that has a child that would become an American citizens as a birthrigh of being born in America. A birthright, that can keep the parents more within the United States as they will raise their child. Oir, see an ad with a white woman an a black man: we do not see advertisement from pro-life dealing these subjects.

Question becomes, is the pro-life movement a racists movement: as they only define the life of the baby that did not have an abortion as a white baby and not anything else. My theory, the pro-life movement cares about the life of a white child: as that child will be more of a balance to the religion and customs of the movement we call pro-life.

The pro-choice movement does not advertise or talks about the many illegal parants that have a child witin the United States: that gives them a American born citizen and more of a right to live within the United States of American. The pro-choice movement does not advertise the mix-race child of say a white woman and a black man. Or, citizens other then being white on both sides of the family.

Absurd.

Romney is not getting the support from the right. In fact, if Romeny gets the nomination and does become president: just do not see Romney going to support the policy of the right. His policy, is not a policy of being a personal policy – more a policy that makes a pure business sense. You can have a personal dealing with abortion, state rights, anything – that makes you what you are. With Romney, his is well designed, and has been market tested to give him the most bang for the buck.

If Romney lived in the south before the Civil War, his policy would be for a pro-slavery policy. Romney, just does not have a policy – he just has a marketing policy.

Romney is not getting the support from the right. In fact, if Romeny gets the nomination and does become president: just do not see Romney going to support the policy of the right. His policy, is not a policy of being a personal policy – more a policy that makes a pure business sense. You can have a personal dealing with abortion, state rights, anything – that makes you what you are. With Romney, his is well designed, and has been market tested to give him the most bang for the buck.

If Romney lived in the south before the Civil War, his policy would be for a pro-slavery policy. Romney, just does not have a policy – he just has a marketing policy.

This is very close to the truth, I think, when it comes to his political sphere of operations.

I think on a personal level Romney is hardcore conservative. But for some reason that part of him is behind a wall of ice.

Romney clearly states that he had a change of heart regarding Abortion. There was a time when he defended it. That has changed, at least conditionally.

My position is that the matter should be handled through persuasion, at this point. Either side should look towards a Constitutional Amendment, and either way it would be Governed by conditions and regulations, determined by the will of the Governed, through due process. Until the Federal Government does decide either way, It should be State Jurisdiction.

In regards to Race, I personally find Abortion on Demand more damaging to the Black Race than Slavery. Surely it has taken many more lives.

That said, what is your Personal Position on Abortion?

This is very close to the truth, I think, when it comes to his political sphere of operations.

I think on a personal level Romney is hardcore conservative. But for some reason that part of him is behind a wall of ice.

Romney is Mormon, The Bible Belt does not sit well with that. It is a form of Persecution. Give it a rest.

I agree. I think his personal principles are very conservative.... much like me. He is intelligent enough to recognize that there is a difference between one's personal view and what is in the best interests of ALL Americans... much like me.

The primary reason all the pro-life photos are white babies is because the abortion movement eliminates so many black babies before they have a chance to be photographed.

Last edited:
No it is not.

btw, I'm pro-choice. Could there be racist folks in the pro-life movement. Of course there could be, there are racist in every walk of life as racism is the belief that one race is superior to others.

Forum List

Back